TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lt. Al Giardello

Who wants to fight?

Let it be known! I challenge anyone from TSM, in the Calgary/Toronto/Montreal area to fight me. Let it be known, I'm ready to whoop that ass...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Guest Felonies!
Let it be known! I challenge anyone from TSM, in the Calgary/Toronto/Montreal area to fight me. Let it be known, I'm ready to whoop that ass...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Calgary, Toronto, and Montreal do not compose an area.

Also, a picture of a penis.

Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster

I'm not about to go to pussy-ass Canada to fight a pussy-ass pussy.

You know, if we shifted the US-Canada border 100 miles north, we'd probably annex about 75% of their population

Drive about 2 hours south of Calgary to Lethbridge and I'll meet you at the mall and embarass you in front of all the teenagers.

Don't have a car...

The only hardasses in Canada are the motherfuckers from Detroit that moved North.

Team Canada, Edge, Chris Benoit, George St. Pierre, David Loiseau, Jean Pascals, Lucien Bute, George Chuvalo, NHL Canadian Players, Steve Nash, The Hart Family >>>>>>>> America as far as toughness goes.

The only hardasses in Canada are the motherfuckers from Detroit that moved North.

Team Canada, Edge, Chris Benoit, George St. Pierre, David Loiseau, Jean Pascals, Lucien Bute, George Chuvalo, NHL Canadian Players, Steve Nash, The Hart Family >>>>>>>> America as far as toughness goes.

If GSP's so tough why did he tap out to Matt Hughes with one second left in the round eh? Fucking pussy couldn't hold on for another second? The Crow got curbstomped by a school teacher for cryin' out loud! Steve Nash can't even give you 48 minutes in a decisive playoff game because he needs heat on his back. And one kick to the head ended Bret Hart's career. Typical Canadians :asshole2:

If GSP's so tough why did he tap out to Matt Hughes with one second left in the round eh? Fucking pussy couldn't hold on for another second? The Crow got curbstomped by a school teacher for cryin' out loud! Steve Nash can't even give you 48 minutes in a decisive playoff game because he needs heat on his back. And one kick to the head ended Bret Hart's career. Typical Canadians :asshole2:

That actually made me laugh... but all I'm going to say is just wait until St. Pierre stomps Hughes in the rematch. And one of American's greatest wrestlers Steve Austin got his neck broken by the great Canadian legend OWEN HART :)

Edge is the World Champion so boo-yah.

That actually made me laugh... but all I'm going to say is just wait until St. Pierre stomps Hughes in the rematch. And one of American's greatest wrestlers Steve Austin got his neck broken by the great Canadian legend OWEN HART :)

I'm a big fan of most of the people you mentioned but just felt like pointing out some funny stats. I still can't believe that GSP didn't realize the clock only had 1 second left on it or he would have probably been champ back then. I also hope he beats the piss out of Hughes who is my second least favorite UFC fighter of all time behind only his last opponent, Royce Gracie.

I'm a big fan of most of the people you mentioned but just felt like pointing out some funny stats. I still can't believe that GSP didn't realize the clock only had 1 second left on it or he would have probably been champ back then. I also hope he beats the piss out of Hughes who is my second least favorite UFC fighter of all time behind only his last opponent, Royce Gracie.

Yeah I knew it was joke which is why I said I laughed.

Well, it seems Czech digs cock.

Drive about 2 hours south of Calgary to Lethbridge and I'll meet you at the mall and embarass you in front of all the teenagers.

Make it the food court at the Sunridge at six and I'll be there chanting 'FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT.'