TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TheJuice31

SNME

Guest TheJuice31

With a little over week, you'd at least WWE might try and load this card up, so as to hope for a good rating. But to no shock, with 9 days left, only one match has been signed for the show. Assuming they throw in Cena/Edge and a multi-person SD main eventer match, what else do yall see being added to this show?

Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster

I bet there's a Bikini Bull Riding Contest...I bet there is.

According to Meltzer, the following matches have been added:

-- Edge vs. John Cena for the WWE Championship

-- Rey Mysterio, Batista, & Bobby Lashley vs. King Booker, Mark Henry, & Finlay

-- Torrie Wilson, Maria, Mickie James, Candice Michelle, Victoria, Kristal Marshall, Ashley, Jillian Hall, Michelle McCool, and Kelly Kelly competing in a Bikini Bull Riding Contest

Without RVD or Sabu, it basically sounds like a typical Raw or Smackdown. My interest is at an all-time low. Even if RVD was going to lose the belt at SNME, at least he was on the card. Sabu might have been as well, who knows?

They'll probably add a match with the Big Show under "extreme" rules and also UT confronting the Great Khali. :rolleyes:

How about Big Show vs. Sabu for the ECW Title? They said that Sabu's not suspended and with RVD and Angle out, he's far and away ECW's most marketable star.

How about Big Show vs. Sabu for the ECW Title? They said that Sabu's not suspended and with RVD and Angle out, he's far and away ECW's most marketable star.

That'd be sweet, and it would be a good way to make BS a credible champion, or something close to it. ;)

Another question would be if NBC would go for having a hardcore match on prime time television.

That'd be sweet, and it would be a good way to make BS a credible champion, or something close to it. ;)

Another question would be if NBC would go for having a hardcore match on prime time television.

Well, they had a sorta Hardcore Beatdown at the last SNME.

Hulk Hogan returns to Saturday Night's Main Event

July 6, 2006

Arguably the most influential Superstar in Saturday Night's Main Event history will be making his return to NBC. As learned first by WWE Mobile Alert subscribers, WWE Hall of Famer Hulk Hogan and his daughter Brooke will be making a special appearance on the July 15 edition of Saturday Night's Main Event. There's no telling what Hogan, who was also a part of the first-ever Saturday Night's Main Event, will have in store for all of his Hulkamaniacs tuning in live on national television.

Plus, earlier this week, several matches were announced on WWE.com. Representing RAW, WWE Champion Edge will defend his gold against former Champion John Cena. Plus, for the first time in six months, Batista will return to in-ring action as he teams up with World Champion Rey Mysterio and United States Champion Bobby Lashley to take on King Booker, Mark Henry and Finlay (with William Regal and Queen Sharmell in their corner). And all three brands will be represented in the first-ever Bikini Bull Riding Contest. Taking part in the unique event will be RAW’s Torrie Wilson, Maria, Women’s Champion Mickie James, Candice and Victoria; SmackDown’s Kristal, Ashley, Jillian and Michelle McCool; and ECW’s Kelly Kelly.

Also, Mr. McMahon announced on RAW last week that D-Generation X would be taking on the entire Spirit Squad in a 2-on-5 Elimination Match.

Check back soon for more details on Saturday Night’s Main Event.

Guest Arnold_OldSchool

7/7/2006 10:20:00 PM

Hogan makes WWE TV return

Hulk Hogan and Brooke Hogan will kick off their angle with Randy Orton on 7/15 at the Saturday Night Main Event show in Dallas.

redundancy from Meltz

with RVD out of the mix, the lineup isnt any different from what any regular viewer has seen before. They couldve made these matches back in October.

with RVD out of the mix, the lineup isnt any different from what any regular viewer has seen before. They couldve made these matches back in October.

S.S, Finlay and Henry weren't even on tv in October. Lashley was hardly a player as well.

This SNME will be all right, but it's too light on SD! talent for it to really help the GAB buyrate. It's also too far away from SSlam to make a difference in that show's buyrate, either.

The only reason you should care about the buyrate is if you work for them. Chil-lax.

Hogan/Orton angle is gonna be awesome.

The six-man's gonna be fun.

Edge/Cena, eh, I guess will be cool. Those 2 have had way too many matches together, though.

I wonder if the bull-riding will be a work.

Sabu vs Big Show is going to happen on Tuesday.

Sabu Vs. Big Show is NOT announced for Tuesday, don't be fooled by the match-up banners advertising their house show (Sabu/Show is the one on ECW.com advertising tonight's show).

Oh no shit, I thought it was for on Tuesday. I clicked on the link and it said Sci-fi presents so I assumed it was on Tuesday. Myyyyy mistake.

That Brooke Hogan song makes my ears bleed. I can't believe it's going to be infecting RAW and SNME all the way to Summerslam.

Bad enough Hogan is coming back, did he have to bring his daughter along as well?

Dude, there's a ton of girls I know, and their friends, who have never watched a wrestling match in their life, who've got that goddamn Brooke Hogan song as their MySpace background. What the hell.

Yeah, Sci Fi is sponsoring the house show tour.

Hmm, they can have Brooke come out and "give the fans what they want". Hulk comes out and tells her "no", Orton comes out and he tells Hulk that Brooke isn't a little girl anymore and Brooke agrees. Hulk attacks Orton and drags Brooke out of the arena. I wonder how the fans would react, Hulk semi-heel turn? Yay.

Guest Diablo_Dor
Hulk Hogan returns to Saturday Night's Main Event

July 6, 2006

Arguably the most influential Superstar in Saturday Night's Main Event history will be making his return to NBC. As learned first by WWE Mobile Alert subscribers, WWE Hall of Famer Hulk Hogan and his daughter Brooke will be making a special appearance on the July 15 edition of Saturday Night's Main Event. There's no telling what Hogan, who was also a part of the first-ever Saturday Night's Main Event, will have in store for all of his Hulkamaniacs tuning in live on national television.

Plus, earlier this week, several matches were announced on WWE.com. Representing RAW, WWE Champion Edge will defend his gold against former Champion John Cena. Plus, for the first time in six months, Batista will return to in-ring action as he teams up with World Champion Rey Mysterio and United States Champion Bobby Lashley to take on King Booker, Mark Henry and Finlay (with William Regal and Queen Sharmell in their corner). And all three brands will be represented in the first-ever Bikini Bull Riding Contest. Taking part in the unique event will be RAW’s Torrie Wilson, Maria, Women’s Champion Mickie James, Candice and Victoria; SmackDown’s Kristal, Ashley, Jillian and Michelle McCool; and ECW’s Kelly Kelly.

Also, Mr. McMahon announced on RAW last week that D-Generation X would be taking on the entire Spirit Squad in a 2-on-5 Elimination Match.

Check back soon for more details on Saturday Night’s Main Event.

Any one else think there will be a confrontation between Trish Melina and their bitches since they both are missing from the long horn of suck?

this sucks, in NY sd is prempted due to the yankee game being on upn, so theyere going to show it sat at 8, directly against SNME.

what dumbasses, bu tI suppose channel 9 has no idea about the other show and the fact that they will lose ratings