TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BUTT

Sony is a bunch of assholes

Thank god they didn't use their original ideas for an ad campaign. I know someone at Sony who mentioned the original lineup of ads was

1) A black slave being whipped by a white nicely dressed master, WHITE IS COMING

2) 3 black gangsta "thugs" with gold chains pointing guns at a scared white family, BLACK IS COMING

3) and the soon-to-be-announced Yellow PSP, which has a bunch of Fu Manchu esque asians scheming

See, then I might have bought a PSP. Boy did they miss a HUGE opening there.

And California is too sensitive now. They've got groups that complain about everything. Right now they probably have a group suing Mother Nature for making it windy.

Guest InuYasha

You think that's racist? There's a bunch of billboard ads along the freeway here with a picture of a "child of Latino descent," with a caption that reads "Is he yours? Be sure.", and gives the website address, homedna.com. That's racist.

You think that's racist? There's a bunch of billboard ads along the freeway here with a picture of a "child of Latino descent," with a caption that reads "Is he yours? Be sure.", and gives the website address, homedna.com. That's racist.

Explain to me why that's racist? :huh:

Guest InuYasha

Explain to me why that's racist? :huh:

It implies that the person who is the "father" of the child in the picture should check to be sure he's the father, because "of course," all Latino/Hispanic children are born to women who are sluts and sleep around.

You get it now?

Guest Princess Leena

Are you saying that all Hispanics are only worthy of pushing carts for a living.

Oh, so it has to be a white kid for it not to be deemed "racist"?

You fucking racist.

Guest InuYasha
Are you saying that all Hispanics are only worthy of pushing carts for a living.

What is it with you and shopping carts? :huh:

all this racism is making me sad :(

I really wanted like a 10 minute commercial for the PSP of it being the White PSP gettting the black ones from overseas. They become their slaves. Civil War breaks soon afterwards. White PSPs are split. Then at the end the one white PSP leading the black PSP gets shot. We get the dramatic death scene, and then that music from GLORY gets played as the black PSPs make their charge.

I would actually buy a PSP or any system if they had a commercial like that. It would be awesome.

all this racism is making me sad

I really wanted like a 10 minute commercial for the PSP of it being the White PSP gettting the black ones from overseas. They become their slaves. Civil War breaks soon afterwards. White PSPs are split. Then at the end the one white PSP leading the black PSP gets shot. We get the dramatic death scene, and then that music from GLORY gets played as the black PSPs make their charge.

I would actually buy a PSP or any system if they had a commercial like that. It would be awesome.

Wow, I never thought of this thing as racist. I thought the white chick just wanted to have sex with the black guy. It's rather romantic, if you think about it.

Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster

Sony has announced that it is pulling the ads due to pressure from a California lawmaker along with the NAACP.

Did you just say colored people?

"When I was born I was black,”

“When I grew up I was black,”

“When I'm sick I'm black,”

“When I go in the sun I'm black,”

“When I'm cold I'm black,”

“When I die I'll be black.”

“When you're born you're pink,”

“When you grow up you're white,”

“When you're sick, you're green,”

“When you go in the sun you turn red,”

“When you're cold you turn blue,”

“And when you die you turn purple.”

“And you have the nerve to call me colored!!!”

You fuckin' cracker.

Sony has announced that it is pulling the ads due to pressure from a California lawmaker along with the NAACP.

Did you just say colored people?

"When I was born I was black,”

“When I grew up I was black,”

“When I'm sick I'm black,”

“When I go in the sun I'm black,”

“When I'm cold I'm black,”

“When I die I'll be black.”

“When you're born you're pink,”

“When you grow up you're white,”

“When you're sick, you're green,”

“When you go in the sun you turn red,”

“When you're cold you turn blue,”

“And when you die you turn purple.”

“And you have the nerve to call me colored!!!”

You fuckin' cracker.

That joke is funnier in Portugese... I don't know why, but it is.

Thank god they didn't use their original ideas for an ad campaign. I know someone at Sony who mentioned the original lineup of ads was

1) A black slave being whipped by a white nicely dressed master, WHITE IS COMING

2) 3 black gangsta "thugs" with gold chains pointing guns at a scared white family, BLACK IS COMING

3) and the soon-to-be-announced Yellow PSP, which has a bunch of Fu Manchu esque asians scheming

I heard the original ad campaign for the red PSP was that it would only cost about 24 bucks, but only if it was purchased in 1626.

Do all the black PSPs get blown up by a bunch of old Space Invader and Pac Man arcade consoles firing cannons at the end?