TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Frank_Nabbit

Man rapes puppy

Guest Frank_Nabbit

Indiantown man accused of sex with puppy

By GABRIEL MARGASAK

STUART — A mixed-breed dog was being placed in foster care Tuesday after being rescued from a transient Indiantown man who was allegedly having sex with the puppy.

A witness called a Martin County deputy who arrived to find Junio Trenta, 31, having anal intercourse with the dog amid the woods in the 3200 block of Southeast Dixie Highway about 12:11 p.m. Monday.

Advertisement

Upon being seen, Trenta said, "It's my dog," and, "What's the problem?" The male dog ran and hid behind the deputies, according to a report released Tuesday.

Trenta, a Mexican citizen working as a laborer, was charged with one count of felony sexual bestiality and one count of felony animal cruelty. He was also charged with one misdemeanor count each of giving a false name to deputies, exposure of sexual organs and possession of paraphernalia after a marijuana-smoking pipe was found in his pocket, according to the report.

He was being held on a $13,000 bail Tuesday at the Martin County jail.

Records from the Florida Department of Law Enforcement show Trenta spent 28 days in jail after pleading no contest to an Orange County misdemeanor larceny charge in 2005.

The dog, a 4-month-old Argentine Dogo, was being cared for by the Humane Society of the Treasure Coast.

"He's already been evaluated by the vet, and the vet says he's OK and will recover from whatever happened," Humane Society spokeswoman Roberta Synal said Tuesday. "If he's put in a good foster home, he's going to get lots of love and training."

Synal said the Humane Society, through the foster parent, would maintain custody of the dog, an unusual breed, until officials determine who actually owns it. If the owner or the legal process gives ownership to the Humane Society, the dog would be put up for adoption.

"If anyone wants to help out, the best thing they can do is come here and be a foster parent," she said.

Link to article

http://www.tcpalm.com/tcp/local_news/artic...4788632,00.html

Maybe the dog led him on. Maybe it was just an irresistibly sexy dog.

But the dog was male, so that makes this guy a faggot.

Sounds like the guy was an illegal immigrant to boot. Just one more reason to build a wall.

I'm only being half-serious this time.

I just don't get how someone could want to fuck a dog. Rape I can understand. Luckily dogs don't wipe so maybe this guy got dog shit over his dick as punishment. Seriously dogs can be pretty fucking gross sometimes.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

How small does a guy's dick have to be to fuck a puppy? I'm looking at this situation biologically speaking.

Guest BOOT

I would have used a sausage dog.

rufuspup.jpg

Adorable, and a snug fit.

Longer, deeper, better.

This is a off-shoot, but who'd want that type of dog? I'll never understand people's fascination with small 5lb dogs that are never adorable no matter what stupid knitted sweater you put on them.

Guest The Satanic Angel

My dog is 3lbs and no one has ever told me she's not adorable or precious or the cutest thing they've ever seen.

My parents HATE dogs, but they love my puppy. Maybe I'll post pics.

Guest BOOT

Yeah, post pics. Dogs are cool. In my experince they'll like you as soon as hey meet you, but will change their mind if you treat them badly (like rape them for example).

Cats on the other hand have a much more negative outlook. They always seem to hate me until i've proven i'm worthy. That could be seen as an intelligent trait, but I see it as them being egotistical cunts. I wonder if the stupid things realise i could squash their heads?

Guest Princess Leena

If you're the one who feeds your cat, they'll love you. At least when they want to be fed.

And that little puppy is so cute, don't be mean. :(

Guest BOOT

My dog's like that too. Same with walks, she goes nuts. That's why I like dogs, they're really happy positive creatures.

Unfortunately my dog's a bitch who has saggy tits after having six puppies. Not hot at all i'm afraid.