Thoth

Thoth Report

That was... uh...

... I don't know what that was.

Maybe when you're older?

That was... uh...

... I don't know what that was.

Maybe when you're older?

I'm thirty-one, and I still don't know what the hell that was... I've come to expect some degree of strangeness during the Thoth Report, but that was a little above and beyond.

Did they even talk about the fed beyond 'old-school reminessing'? I started skipping parts, and then out of nowhere I hear Thoth go:

"OVER AND OVER AND OVER!"

"OOOOOOHH YEAAH YEAH YEAH AHHHHHHHH!!~!~!"

I was like..."The fuck?"

Did they even talk about the fed beyond 'old-school reminessing'?
Thoth never talks about the fed besides reminiscing. Apparently, ever since he retired, he's decided that he can't be bothered.

Personally, I mostly listen to hear what the other writers sound like... CIA has definitely brought the quality of the show up, and I'm holding out hope that Thoth can get Flesher, Stevens and/or King on his show. I can definitely do without listening to Thoth and his fixation with anime and video games, but I suspect that, if he didn't get to talk about it, he'd probably quit doing the show, so I just sort of zone out during those parts and try to enjoy the rest of it.

I brought the quality of the show up? Thanks!

As for that cruiserweight division thing, yes, I'm aware, but I assure yo, if I were in proper shape (Muscle wise), there's no way my frame would hold less than about 240. So I'm not stupid, I'm just lazy.

Personally, I mostly listen to hear what the other writers sound like... CIA has definitely brought the quality of the show up, and I'm holding out hope that Thoth can get Flesher, Stevens and/or King on his show.

Buy me a mic.

I brought the quality of the show up? Thanks!

As for that cruiserweight division thing, yes, I'm aware, but I assure yo, if I were in proper shape (Muscle wise), there's no way my frame would hold less than about 240. So I'm not stupid, I'm just lazy.

It wasn't a put-down, I just found it utterly ironic for 4 wrestling fans to sit and say, "But have you seen anyone at 230 pounds ever do a huricanrana," (ach you arrrr eye see aye en arrrr en arrrr aaaa en aaaa?) to the response of, "Nope, not really," when clearly everyone doing them is in about that weight class.