TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster

OAO Raw Thread - July 10th, 2006

Eeesh, this match isn't very good at all....and didn't Melina face Trish and hold her own last year sometime? Why is JR so surprised?

C'mon now for a Diva match it's not..horrible. At least Torrie isn't in it. The poor girl can't even do a clothesline properly and she's been involved with wrestling for what, a decade now?

Trish does love her cocky former IC champions, doesn't she? Jericho, Christian, Carlito...

I wonder if Carlito will play a part in the storyline excuse for Trish's departure.

Eeesh, this match isn't very good at all....and didn't Melina face Trish and hold her own last year sometime? Why is JR so surprised?

C'mon now for a Diva match it's not..horrible. At least Torrie isn't in it. The poor girl can't even do a clothesline properly and she's been involved with wrestling for what, a decade now?

Well, if Torrie is the standard for women's wrestling...oh boy.

Well, if Torrie is the standard for women's wrestling...oh boy.

Well, if they're going to keep throwing her out there she might as well be used as a basis for comparison.

Edge with a Mamosa? What, is he going to the beach?

They should have Mr. Moviefone announce the matches...

"If you would like to see Chris Benoit wrestle for the World Heavyweight Title, press one now"

(Presses One)

"Your selection, watching HHH squash Chris Benoit for the World Heavyweight Title, has been entered. If this is not your final choice, please press two now"

(Presses Two)

"Your selection, watching Chris Benoit hand over the World Heavyweight Title to HHH in leiu of a title match, has been entered. Have A Nice Day."

Guest InuYasha
I think we can all tell who is winning the DIVA Search contest and will have a job in 6 months. All of 'em.

Except the black chick. :P

I think we can all tell who is winning the DIVA Search contest and will have a job in 6 months. All of 'em.

Kristal, was the obligatory black chick (I believe for season 2, but maybe 1) and she's still employed.

I like how goldengreek says Lita is ugly but Melina is hot.

Melina looks way better than Lita did tonight.

Its not even close. Everyone has their own prefrences. I think Lita is a complete dog. I wouldnt even throw my cum at her. Melina IMHO, is smoking hot. I love Latina's, hate white trash.

Kristal, was the obligatory black chick (I believe for season 2, but maybe 1) and she's still employed.

So they've done their quota. Duh.

The winners of the Diva Search don't stay employed do they? When was the last time the Diva Search winner re-signed with the WWE?

Ashley who won last year signed a 3-year contract extension a few months ago.

The winners of the Diva Search don't stay employed do they? When was the last time the Diva Search winner re-signed with the WWE?

Ashley who won last year signed a 3-year contract extension a few months ago.

Didn't Christy sign an extension at one point too? Look where that got her.