TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
chirs3

SWF Storm 7-14-2006

You can now be labelled as the loner kid who can't edit his own stats post. Welcome aboard the fed :)

In other news, I'm still impressed that I've gotten a rather distasteful piece of Nottingham slang over with our head booker. Innit.

Guest longcat

Well, I guess that's better than being labeled the loner kid without a penis.

*shrugs* Thanks for the welcome

Depends. If you were female, that'd probably be an acceptable label.

Good luck on the match.

Guest longcat

Well, I would hope so. Not accepting a woman without a penis? Then you'd have RuPaul. That's about it.

Thanks. ;)

Mind you, if Annie had her way there'd be substantially fewer penises all round. I miss Annie.

Although not for the genital mutilation part of her personality.

(note for n00bs - Annie Eclectic was the SWF's resident hardcore lesbian, who had a singularly low opinion of male genitalia)

Mind you, if Annie had her way there'd be substantially fewer penises all round. I miss Annie.

(note for n00bs - Annie Eclectic was the SWF's resident hardcore lesbian, who had a singularly low opinion of male genitalia)

Oddly enough, I happened to leave sex and the city on after Everybody Loves Raymond went off, and I just read this post - the phrase 'genital mutilation' was read and heard less than a minute apart.

I'm starting to get worried. Could this be an omen?

Oddly enough, I happened to leave sex and the city on after Everybody Loves Raymond went off, and I just read this post - the phrase 'genital mutilation' was read and heard less than a minute apart.

I'm starting to get worried. Could this be an omen?

Yes.

You mean it's better than the Cattle Mutilation? Or just more powerful?

Most matches have markers now. Still shopping around, as I hate giving people double (or god forbid, triple) duty, so the two matches still without markers should be edited in a bit.

Edited by chirs3

"Hands Across America" - maybe you're too young to know it, I'd google or Wiki it for ya but well I can't b bothered ;)