TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
King Cucaracha

7/20 Booking Thread

No idea on what sort of Bruce Blank booking will be seen next week yet

but there will be an update on the SIT / Dance Dance Dragon situation - the SIT carried Dragon off last HeldDOWN, but why? Where are they? what do they have in mind? and why the heck have they allowed OAOAST cameras to capture it?

Also a request to anyone who needs a jobber opponent - if someone would make Ultimo Villaño X look overwhelemed and overmatched on their way to squashing him then it'd be greatly appriciated (I will eventually go somewhere with it, but for now "Squash On")

Stupid me, I forgot my family is going on vacation, and I have no idea if I'll have an internet connection. I'd like to have something, but it'll probably be in on Friday or Saturday unless I can find a wireless connection

So basically, just because of the disaster of last week and my upcoming work schedule leading into me leaving for college in August, I'm done full-time writing here. I have one last big match planned for a couple of weeks from now on HD, but nothing other than that. So, if anyone wants to use my characters for anything, feel free.

Well Ultimo's squash has been arranged with someone else I'm afraid Pete - we've been having some PM's back and forth.

And I'm sorry to see you leave PFL, I've enjoyed your work with Gibraltar - if this was a short term thing I'd be happy to keep the character around for you but it doesn't sound like it.

So basically, just because of the disaster of last week and my upcoming work schedule leading into me leaving for college in August, I'm done full-time writing here. I have one last big match planned for a couple of weeks from now on HD, but nothing other than that. So, if anyone wants to use my characters for anything, feel free.

:o

The Cage Match might be a little late (getting on the computer at nights now is a rare blessing), so if you haven't got anything from me just leave the slot free and I'll edit it in ASAP...as usual.

After I come home from vacation, I'm going to see about putting this show in HTML as I finally got Open Office again

After writing the opening and seeing the calibre of matches we have tonight, I'm pumped for this show.

Sign in to follow this