TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
chirs3

SWF Lockdown Card 7-19-2006

The fine folks at Milliways offered to transport the SWF back to a time BEFORE this accursed Fictional World Tour ever began, but then all the people who bought tickets for the remaining shows would be ripped off, and we can't have angry letters coming at us from all over the sea of time, now can we?

Instead, we asked them to ship us back to Earth, present time, as our Science Fiction leg of the tour has just about run its course. It's time for some more normal, earth-based loca-

*sees the card*

God damn it!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

The Smartmarks Wrestling Federation presents...

swfworldtour2.jpg

SWF Lockdown!

Live, Wednesday, July 19th, from the Gurubashi PvP Arena in Stranglethorn Vale, Azeroth!

(6pm PST, 10pm EST; check local listings)

(Send all promos/marked matches to chirs3)

arena.jpg

Fans of the good guys will be sitting on the left, which is where the good guys will enter from. Those cheering the heels will sit on the right, which is where the heels will enter from. The audience will be entirely made up of SWF Fans, though some of them may be cosplaying their WoW characters. God help us.

Also, it's time to kick off the...

INTERNATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT~!

Eight names went into the hat, and these four matches came out! Note that the results were MOSTLY random - I say mostly because I didn't want to run Spike vs. Sly for the third time this month, so I made sure they stayed apart. :P

The winners of these four matches will meet on Smarkdown, in an as-yet-undetermined type of match!

-=-=-=-=-

MAIN EVENT - INTERNATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT MATCH

"The Dean of Professional Wrestling" Jay Hawke vs. Michael Cross

-> OOOOOOOH YEAH, BITCHES! JAY HAWKE IS BACK! He may not have created the International Title (those honors go to a far more Dangerous fellow), but he has become synonymous with its name. Hawke's run with the IN title is legendary, and it looks like he's back for a second go!

But how did he finagle his way into the tournament you ask?

Blame that (and most everything else) on good ole' Joe Peters. He thought the team of Maddix and Stephens was DYN-O-MITE, and has used his Executive Privilege to pull Maddix from the tournament in order to team them up again! What a crazy coincidence, then, that Jay Hawke reappeared at the last show, demanding a spot in the tournament! Funny how things work out, huh?

Rules: Standard singles.

Word Limit: 5000

Send to: chirs3

-=-=-=-=-

TAG TEAM MATCH

Two Skinny White Guys (Michael Stephens and Landon Maddix) vs. Kerry Staunton and Scott Rageheart

-> I was this close to using "Turn Your Head and Thoth".

Against everyone's predictions, Michael Stephens and Landon Maddix somehow managed to pull out a win over the Doomtopians on Storm! Joseph Peters was so impressed with the match (and the ratings) that he's actually yanked Maddix from the International Tournament, to open up more tagging opportunities! Tonight, Two Skinny White Guys take on the team that just fell short of capturing Tag Team gold on Storm, Kerry Staunton and Scott Rageheart!

Rules: Standard tag team match. Use the tag ropes!

Word Limit: 5500

Send to: Evolution

-=-=-=-=-

INTERNATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT MATCH

Bruce Blank vs. Zyon

-> Random Pairings are awesome, because you get some badass matches like this one! A fire's been lit under Bruce Blank's ass, and if he is to be believed, then his reign with the International Title will be more awe-inspiring than even Jay Hawke's!

That is assuming he wins the title in the first place, though, and with stiff competition like Zyon in his way, Bruce had better keep his mind on the matters at hand!

-=-=-=-=-

CRUISERWEIGHT MATCH

Wildchild vs. Tom Flesher

-> A little over/under/whatever two months ago, these two clashed at the Taj Mahal, and Wildchild came out the victor! Well Flesher's got his sights set on the Cruiserweight Gold around Michael Cross's waist, but with Cross occupied in the tournament, we needed another Cruiser to keep Tom sharp, and we imagine he's got a score to settle with this particular cruiser. Two of the SWF's finest do battle once again!

Rules: Standard singles, with Cruiser addenda. Surely you know them by now.

-=-=-=-=-

SINGLES MATCH

Charlie "Grappler" Matthews vs. Grendel

-> It's no secret that Grendel's got a score to settle with Tom Flesher, but after his demasking in the handicap match, he's also got a bit of ANGER~! left over for Grappler! Tonight they meet again, this time one-on-one!

Rules: Standard singles match.

Send to: Evolution

-=-=-=-=-

INTERNATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH

"The Divine Wind" Akira Kaibatsu vs. Austin Sly

-> Austin Sly has showed a great deal of interest in the International Title recently, up to earning a shot for it against Aecas! That plan has sort of fallen through, but Sly's renewed determination has not! Many are pinning Sly as a good bet to take the gold, but first he'll have to get through the freshly returned Akira Kaibatsu!

-=-=-=-=-

SINGLES MATCH

Trent Hawk vs. Insane Luchador

-> Upset city, baby! Trent Hawk ends up pulling a Zyon (that is, being a rookie who rocks from the get-go) and BEATING Zyon in the same night! The same match, even! The Axis are off to a good start, and Hawk looks to make it a better start as he takes on the Insane Luchador!

Send to: Secret Agent

-=-=-=-=-

INTERNATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT MATCH

"Hollywood" Spike Jenkins vs. MANSONOSITY~!

-> If memory serves, these two have history. KARMA pits them against each other in the qualifying round of the International Championship Tournament!

Send to: Ace309

-=-=-=-=-

OPENING BOUT

Jimmy the Doom vs. Ciro Vitale

-> DO BIG BATTEL. (better description pending)

Send to: hhh6294

-=-=-=-=-

Opening Promo: Unclaimed.

-=-=-=-=-

NOTES:

---> Markers will be edited in ASAP. Gonna make another run at trying to find some more regulars.

---> As with the past few shows, if you want your match to have a stipulation, just ask. Make sure you clear it with your opponent, too. :P

---> I think I got everyone available booked, but if you're left off, again, feel free to set up a match, and I'll edit it in. :)

Edited by chirs3

Trent's description will be edited in as soon as I can figure out whether or not he beat Zyon. This match is friggin' close.

Edited by chirs3

Guest longcat

Wewtz. ;) Glad you liked it.

Oh, and yayz at facing another cruiserweight.

It is done. Very few matches have been that hard to call, and NONE of them were from rookies - I tip my hat to you, sir. :)

Guest longcat

Thank you. I think I've finally got my writing ability back, and for that, I'm glad. :P

Right, me and Landon need to come up with a proper team name NOW. Cos... damn.

Sweet one of only 2 opponent in this I've never faced in singles competition B-) just a shame he's so damn good ;)

Edit:Woops I see it's 3 opponents now Hawke is added

I'd never have guessed that, looking at your member title.

Gurubashi Arena is in Stranglethorn Vale, Azeroth, hippy. Not the "World of Warcraft." Bah.

If only Muzz were still active...

-Z

Edited by realitycheck

Zed's absolutely right.

You have been warning, Raynor, you have been warning.

Why I oughtaaaa...

*shakes fist*

Guest Evolution

WoW should be given an opportunity. It's not too bad, and I thought it was going to be awful myself.

Let's try this again:

Most matches have markers now. Still shopping around, as I hate giving people double (or god forbid, triple) duty, so the two matches still without markers should be edited in a bit.

My brain/the contents of my brain should be a location, lolz.

"OH NOES, MANATEES AM COME TO EAT FACES!"

"It is Zombie Ted Danson to save us!"

"BUT THE MANATEES AM EAT HIM!"

"AIEEEE!!!"

lollerz.

Man I hope we get a marker for our match soon - it's due tonight, I'm done writing and everything. Unless you want me to mark it for ya? ;)