TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BorneAgain

Mark Henry injured at SNME

Henry Suffers Injury in Six Man Tag Team Match

By Jen Hunt

July 15, 2006

Mark Henry was injured in the Six Man Tag Team Match at Saturday Night’s Main Event. He is currently diagnosed with a fractured patella and a possible patella tendon rupture.

If the diagnosis holds up after further diagnosis, he is due to have surgery later this week with Dr. James Andrews.

WWE Dr. Ferdinand Rios says Henry faces four to six months of extensive rehabilitation if he indeed needs surgery.

Check back at WWE.com for more information as this story unfolds

Doesn't seem like a work to me.

Also felt this was worth its own thread. If the mods disagree, I'll post this in CTDWAT.

It took ten years to make Henry worth a shit and he goes and gets hurt.

" "

That sucks...since now, Batista will problay do nothing at the Bash. Unless they like, put him in a makeshift match against Kennedy or somebody.

That's gotta suck to be injured on the "special" show, especially right before your biggest push. The man I wanted to get hurt tonight was HHH.

It took ten years to make Henry worth a shit and he goes and gets hurt.

Only possible reason some may think he's worth a shit is because it took more then a month for him to get seriously hurt again this time.

The more I think about it, the more I suspect either Batista in the WHT match or they send Big Show over to do a one night appearance. They already have set up Taker on ECW so its not out of the question.

Guest wildpegasus
Henry Suffers Injury in Six Man Tag Team Match

By Jen Hunt

July 15, 2006

Mark Henry was injured in the Six Man Tag Team Match at Saturday Night’s Main Event. He is currently diagnosed with a fractured patella and a possible patella tendon rupture.

If the diagnosis holds up after further diagnosis, he is due to have surgery later this week with Dr. James Andrews.

WWE Dr. Ferdinand Rios says Henry faces four to six months of extensive rehabilitation if he indeed needs surgery.

Check back at WWE.com for more information as this story unfolds

Doesn't seem like a work to me.

Also felt this was worth its own thread. If the mods disagree, I'll post this in CTDWAT.

Hopefully, Henry will make a complete recovery.

Ironic how the wrestler who was putting everyone on the shelf in the storylines is now out on the shelf itself. I wonder if Henry will get injured by Batista as payback.

Good, put the belt on Booker at the Bash, Transition it to Batista, and do Batista vs Finlay for the Fall.

No way, I'd rather see Booker T and Batista have a long fued. Finlay wont problay draw shit and I doubt the fans will buy him as a legit main eventer. He's fine where he is as an upper midcarder.

Good, put the belt on Booker at the Bash, Transition it to Batista, and do Batista vs Finlay for the Fall.

Batista/Booker > Batista/Finlay

Booker T is old hat, his time is up, Finlay on the other hand is on a roll. All I want to see him in is ONE legit main event, and I could be happy.

Guest wildpegasus

Booker T is old hat, his time is up, Finlay on the other hand is on a roll. All I want to see him in is ONE legit main event, and I could be happy.

I want Finlay as champion of the world :) And I think he can pull it off too.

Finlay is older then Booker T....

Booker T is byfar the most over heel on Smackdown and since the start of the year, has been gold as a heel. People are starting to overrate Finlay, he just isn't ME material IMO, he never was, even in his prime. He's perfect where he is as an upper midcarder.

At the rate heels are disappearing on Smackdown, Finlay be put in the main event by default alone.

Short of an early Benoit return or Kane jumping from Raw, they really have no choice but to have Booker/Batista as the summer program.

I don't see Benoit coming back anytime soon. I think after Eddie's death, the exploitation of it, and then Vince vetoing the Eddie tribute match at ONS2 between Benoit and Malenko he might just retire.

At the rate heels are disappearing on Smackdown, Finlay be put in the main event by default alone.

Short of an early Benoit return or Kane jumping from Raw, they really have no choice but to have Booker/Batista as the summer program.

God I love your signature.

Mark Henry must wrestle injured. I mean, come the fuck on. They've already had the public contract signing!!!

;)

I actually hate this news since I've warmed up to Mark Henry as the big monster heel.

God must not want this Mark Henry / Batista feud to happen. First Batista got injured around Rumble time, and now this.

I'm not one to be happy about injuries, but I can't say that I'm disappointed that Mark Henry may not be on TV any more.

Put Batista in the title match by default. Have him win, have a rematch with Rey on Smackdown, Have Chavo cost Rey the match, setting up Batista vs. Booker for the belt, and Chavo/Rey at Summerslam

Why am I not surprised by this at all? I mean it sucks that he's injured....AGAIN but man, this is getting just sad, I think he's more injury prone than Scott Steiner.

(Question: I can't remember if "Injury prone" is the right term or not. Is it?)

Put Batista in the title match by default. Have him win, have a rematch with Rey on Smackdown, Have Chavo cost Rey the match, setting up Batista vs. Booker for the belt, and Chavo/Rey at Summerslam

The gimmick for Batista right now is that he's after "his" title. If you ask me, I'd keep it off of him for as long as possible. He doesn't "need" the title, and the longer he goes without it, the more the fans will be all behind him when he finally does win it.

Give it to Booker T and let him have a solid run for it.

I don't mean have Batista do jobs or whatever, but instead, put different people in his way on his road to winning it. Finlay, Regal, and who knows who else could get involved.

I find it funny each time they've tried to book Batista / Henry for a PPV with supposed to be the main event, either guy would get injured leading into it.

I am pretty sure they will stick with Batista/Booker at Summerslam.

I dont know what they'll do with Batista at GAB though. And the sad thing is they are trying to sell the PPV on Batista vs Mark Henry more than the Title Match.