TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hunter's Torn Quad

OAO Raw - 7/17

I'm thinking Orton will work tonight but it'll be in a small role.

"I killed my grandfather, you see. It was my destiny and that's why I killed him. He had to be killed. It was my destiny. He died because I killed him. Destiny has been written and it was written that I killed my grandfather. I killed him because of my destiny."

Hawk's impression was pretty 100% accurate, but don't forget to tack on the stupid shit eating grin Orton does at the end of every promo, be it a serious one or a not serious one. Doesn't matter which, end result is the same, no one cares and Orton can't talk on the mic.

DESTINYKILLAH!!!!!!!!!!!

If Orton smacks Brooke on the ass tonight I'll give him a pass.

Maybe Vince will feel sorry for Orton and make him GM for the night. And once again Orton can announcer the Spirit Squad will defend the "World Heavyweight Title" against Eugene & Duggan.

WWE.com says Carlito vs. Shelton for the No. 1 Contenders spot for the IC Title... How many times does this make for Shelton jobbing to Carlito? Although, I could see a no contest or something to make a rematch for Vengeance, but more likely Carlito will win.

Here's what I realistically think will happen.

Orton is backstage with Grisham who mentions the death and Orton will simply brush it off "It's a sad thing but he had a good life. I know he wouldn't want me to worry about him right now because he'd want me to focus on SummerSlam with Hulk Hogan and that's exactly what I'm going to do..." but im not putting aside the realistic chance of him doing the legend killing destiny promo either.

"I killed my grandfather, you see. It was my destiny and that's why I killed him. He had to be killed. It was my destiny. He died because I killed him. Destiny has been written and it was written that I killed my grandfather. I killed him because of my destiny."

He bored him to death with his shitty, resthold filled matches.

08.jpg

=

320px-Mojo_jojo.jpg

I'm really fucking tired of DX.