TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Arnold_OldSchool

2 New Weird Al Songs released

Guest Arnold_OldSchool

Last night as I listened to Dr. D over the internet, I heard a new Weird Al song (#1 on the "Funny Five"), You'e Pitiful, a great parody of James Blunt's You're Beautiful (including the "false-start") Dr. D mentioned the song was available as a free download on the internet. According to People magazine

QUOTE(People)

Although Blunt approved of the send-up, his label, Virgin Records, refuses to allow the song to appear on Yankovic's upcoming album.

You can download You're Pitiful at Dr.Demento.com or at weirdal.com.

Stairway to Gilligan's Island: http://www.gilligansisle.com/stairway.html

I heard about You're Pitful on XM. They mentioned you can get it on Wierd Al's site (which is true since theres about 20 links to the file)

Everyone I've played it for thought it was absolutely hillarious. It hits a little too close to home for me, but at least I laughed at it the first time.

Guest Felonies!
I heard about You're Pitful on XM. They mentioned you can get it on Wierd Al's site (which is true since theres about 20 links to the file)

Everyone I've played it for thought it was absolutely hillarious. It hits a little too close to home for me, but at least I laughed at it the first time.

Weird Al "hits close to home"? I'm having Belgian ROFLs for breakfast now.

Weird Al "hits close to home"? I'm having Belgian ROFLs for breakfast now.

Have you heard the song?