TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

Fantasy Football

Should be another good draft for moi.

Two spots still available in the ESPN league.

I look forward to a draft where i'll no doubt end up drafting around #4 or 5, too late to take the elite RB's, too early to really go QB or WR and too early to feel comfortable with one of the half-dozen second tier RB's, that seems to happen to me every second draft i do.

Yeah, everyone is supposed to post in here before Thursday. The people that won't will be booted and I'll be sending invites to those that are waiting. Just say what team you are so that I know.

Didn't have time to post this yesterday.

Guest Princess Leena

I know it's a good spot. If I can't get Top 3, I want as late as possible. This is a funky draft year.

I'll join the ESPN league if there is a spot available still. Looks like the TSM2 league is full.

Huh? The second league's limit is set at 16. There's still 4 spots left to fill if anyone wants in.

I'll join the ESPN league if there is a spot available still. Looks like the TSM2 league is full.

Huh? The second league's limit is set at 16. There's still 4 spots left to fill if anyone wants in.

It worked now, but it wasn't letting me in earlier. I am in as Tha Kid from Brooklyn.