TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

Fantasy Football

Alright, room for one more. I forgot to lower the minimum teams from last season's settings. I have set them now to 18 teams and we have 17 in.

Also, for now there is just one no go about Sat's time so we are sticking with it and you'll just need to pre-rank if you can't make it.

Blargh. I didn't make my draft in my ESPN league because of stupid traffic so it autodrafted. The Spock's Beard team.

ACTIVE

QB

Matt Hasselbeck, Sea QB

RB

Shaun Alexander, Sea RB

RB

Thomas Jones, NYJ RB

RB/WR

Marion Barber III, Dal RB

WR

Steve Smith, Car WR

WR

Terry Glenn, Dal WR

TE

Benjamin Watson, NE TE

DT/ST

Vikings D/ST, Min D/ST

K

Josh Brown, Sea K

BENCH

Carnell Williams, TB RB

Ladell Betts, Was RB

DeAngelo Williams, Car RB

Tatum Bell, Det RB

Matt Leinart, Ari QB

Ben Roethlisberger, Pit QB

Calvin Johnson, Det WR

I'm going to have to re-order and then maybe do some wheelin' and dealin' and grab another WR since I only have 3 and a buttload of RBs.

Eh, less than 18 hours until my fantasy draft and I haven't done any research. Considering I have to work tomorrow (half day) I'm so dead. I'll get LT at #1 and after that I have no idea what I'm going to do. Drafting on the fly is going to be weird.

I for some reason thought the 4:30pm was EST and had planned to have time at least for most picks but then realized it was 4:30PM PST.

I kinda dislike my team. At least I have STEVE SMITH! STEVE SMITH!

Reggie Bush will be this years Steven Jackson so all is good. You'll see that he will get 6 receptions + 70 yards a game + 100 yards rushing = a hellva lotta points.

I took Alex Smith way too early, but he's going to rack up numbers in the first two games. In the next few, it'll get tough, so I drafted Trent Green in the next round. Smith plays against Pittsburgh, Seattle, and Baltimore in Weeks 3, 4 and 5, and Week 6 is a bye. In those weeks, Green plays against the Jets, Raiders, Texans and Browns. No brainer as far as who starts. Couldn't pass up grabbing both, especially considering that in each alternating week afterward, one of them is playing against a team which I believe has a shitty defense.

In case anyone was wondering why I drafted Smith so high and then Green with my next pick.

Guest poop

Reggie Bush fell to #15 in a PPR. I can't add anymore to this.

Anyway, by week 8, there will be like 1 person still paying attention... so, yeah.

It's more fun with baseball, where if people don't try, they won't win.

Reggie Bush fell to #15 in a PPR. I can't add anymore to this.

Anyway, by week 8, there will be like 1 person still paying attention... so, yeah.

It's more fun with baseball, where if people don't try, they won't win.

Hey

What makes a man?

Is it the power in his hands?

Is it his quest for glory?

Give it all you've got,

to fight to the top

So we can know your story

Now you're a man

A man, man man

Now you're a man

A manny manny man

A man man man

You are now a man

You're a man

Now you're a man

Live it, Live it

What make a man?

Is it the woman in his arms?

Just cause she has big titties?

Or is it the way he fights every day?

....No, it's probably the titties

Now you're a man

A man, man man

Now you're a man-man

Man-man man-man man

Now you're a man

M-A-N, man

Man, man-man man

Now you're a man

You gotta go with Brees. Smith has a good matchup, but for Brees, the Colts D isn't all that great and they lost both starting corners from last year.

You gotta go with Brees. Smith has a good matchup, but for Brees, the Colts D isn't all that great and they lost both starting corners from last year.

Oops

Well, the whole "go in cold" draft didn't work. No research = mediocre team. My lack of quality WRs is particularly disturbing.

QB: Marc Bulger, Alex Smith

RB: Tomlinson, Cedric Benson, Warrick Dunn, Fred Taylor, Anthony Thomas

WR: Plaxico Burress, Laveranues Coles, Hines Ward, Drew Bennett, Jerry Porter

TE: Todd Heap, Tony Scheffler

K: John Kasay

D/ST: Broncos

I can pick up a kicker and D when needed for off weeks. I have a few good #2 wideouts, but no #1. Hopefully my running backs will make up the difference. It's still going to be a LONG season.

I likely won the TSM matchup unless Clayton and Chad Johnson go off against me. I may have to squeak the win out vs. Serenity in my league if Gore/McGahee/Wilson all have strong games. I do have Ray Lewis going so here's hoping he has a huge game.

Ok, dillema tonight.

Should I start Leinart over Palmer? Matchup wise Leinart looks safer but I also have Baltimore's defense going as well.

I'm currently down by 22 points and my opponent has E. james and Rudi going tonight. I also still have Heap and Rackers tonight.

I'm sorta leaning towards Leinart because Baltimore's D is REAL good and I expect to get decent points out of their D which would also mean Palmer won't be as productive. Both teams have stellar WR duo's also.

Help!