TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

Fantasy Football

All the high seeds lost or are losing (#1 serenity has TE Olson tonight but #8 has Gould)

whats saddest is my team put up 93 points this week and I would have beaten every team that made the playoffs.

rub some salt in those wounds..ouch..

I'm currently praying (and sacrificing small animals to) the football gods. I'm up by 1 with Ryan Longwell going tonight. My opponent is done, but holds the tiebreaker on me (bench points). If Longwell misses a kick I'm screwed. I'm hoping for a 0-0 tie with both teams stuck between the 40s, but I don't see that happening.

I ended up winning by 6, the exact number of points my opponent lost when Westbrook took his dive. I'm not calling him today, no telling what he'll say. For me, my first ever trip to the championship game vs. the #1 scoring team in the league. Unless Brady gets caught up in blizzard against Miami I'm probably not winning. I'm just happy to finally get money out of the league for once.

That is what makes me laugh about everyone saying Westbrook killed everyone. For every team that lost by a TD worth, their opponent was saved by said touchdown. So it all evens out (you better believe I would not be saying that if I didn't win by 70).

And yes, if you are playing for more than a dollar I would not say anything about the game. Did you at least have the tiebreaker so it wasn't a complete hose job?

I had Westbrook and won by 7 pts, but I was sweating it out because my opponent had the Chargers D, and Kitna was giving away points.

Question for you fine gents, which D is a better play next week; Arizona (v. Atlanta) or Green Bay (v. Chicago)

Guest tonyjaymzretro

Im going against a guy who has Tom Brady, westbrook, Moss, and Marion barber in the finals....i am so scared...

Right now I am winning 5-0, thanks to Jason Witten having 53 yards recieving so far tonight. As I mentioned above, this week marks the first time I have ever made the championship round in either fantasy football or baseball.

Here is my matchup, feel free to skip over it. My players are listed first.

My team (#1, 11-3) vs. #2 (10-4). He is projected to win, 100-95. I beat him head-to-head in week 6.

QBs: Carson Palmer vs. Tom Brady

RBs: Joseph Addai, Edgerrin James vs. Clinton Portis, Kevin Jones

WRs: Randy Moss, Brandon Marshall, Derrick Mason vs. Dwayne Bowe, Andre Johnson, Calvin Johnson

TE: Jason Witten vs. Owen Daniels

DEF: San Diego vs. New England

K: Neil Rackers vs. Jason Hanson

Well, I screwed the pooch big time in my Yahoo final. I could've started Kurt Warner or Kenny Watson and won. Instead, Brett Favre decided to have his worst game of the season, and Earnest Graham and Adrian Peterson (Vikings) gave me pretty much nothing.

Well, I need 17 points from LT tonight to win. Not impossible (about 100 yards, 2 short scores), but I'm afraid that Norv's going to sit him if they get a lead. I've gotta go with what brought me though. I guess it's fitting that it comes down to my last player, seeing as how I've been riding the edge all season.

I won and I'm happy about it. After my two first picks going out on IR early and just being injured for the majority of the time I made some lucky pick ups (namely Garrard) that won it for me.

I misjudged the point system, but I'm currently up by half a point. Sportsline tends to do little "corrections" though, so I'm still about ready to puke. A few extra points by LT would be nice, but it looks like Sproles is taking over for the rest of the night.