TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
chirs3

SWF Lockdown Comments

Seriously, this is the second show in a row where I had a real head-bang-into-desk kind of close match going on here. What happened to you guys? Where are the rushjobs and "I turned this in to prevent a DNS" entries? Can't you see that marking quality matches is killing me?! :(

:P

But seriously forks, you can blame Zyon and Bruce for the show being late, as it was just as ridiculously close as last week's show holder upper.

Tom vs. WC to be edited in right after I mark it. Starting now.

I am so sowwy about that ;) I'll try to get a rush job in next week or something B-) And I actually beat Zyon competitively and not by no show? :o damn cause he's one of the guys here who's writing I'm really digging so this is huge to me.

And here we are a show on time *thumbs up* I know it’s hard running the ship more or less by yourself Chris, you deserve a lot of credit (end gratuitous suck up)

So we’re still missing Flesher/WC – it’ll be worth the wait for sure so that’s cool but hey we still had three long, top notch edge of their seats matches

Oh and a couple of short’uns I suppose.

Main Event: Good stuff, good stuff I must say and a hell of a win for ya too – I really look forward to next week!

Where are the rushjobs

<---

Seconded, although blame that on the shitty laptop my fiancee purchased.

Such a good angle to set that up, too...

You know I can see some milage in the longest and the second longest reigning SWF champion facing off

What the hell would a level 34 rogue want with SFK?

-Z

Honestly, I have no idea what I should be doing, as a level 34 Rogue (Undead). All the quests I've got right now are way beneath me (Lost Pages in Ashenvale, Warsong Supplies) or way the hell above me (freaking Uldamaan). Can't find anything suitable to my level, so I really have no clue what a 34 Rogue would normally be doing.

SFK was just the first that came to mind.

Edited by chirs3

Desolace, and Uldamann isn't way above you at 34. Not that I'd reccomend it anyway, since the loot sucks and the main quest is about as fun as being cathaterized.

And you never told me that you finally got WoW, whore.

-Z

Desolace fucked me up. Multiple times. I'm not real keen on going back there anytime soon.

So I'm just wrapping up anything I can get my hands on, mostly in Tarren Mill and Thousand Needles.

And I list Uldamaan in the "too high for me" category because it's Red in the quest log. Even with a group, I'm not tackling Red. Yes, I am a wuss. :P My current plan is just to grind up to 35, then see about Razorfen Kraul.

I didn't show, but that's to be expected. I even warned Akira a few days in advance that I wasn't going to write.