TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Vern Gagne

Favorite Ham 'N Eggers

I remember I was a big mark for "Hard Work" Bobby Walker and his finisher (that he only used like twice in matches against fellow jobbers), Quittin' Time. IIRC, it was a clothesline off the rope (Ala the Undertaker).

Hell, I was a huge fan of Teddy Long's stable of baby face jobbers he had around at the time; Bobby Walker, Jim Powers, Joey Maggs, Ice Train (More of a mid carder), Craig Pittman

Guest The Beta Male

Iron Mike Sharpe and Barry Horowitz (although the latter escaped into the midcard with the body donnas i seem to recall.. but he`ll always been the green-trunked back patter to me :D)

Capetta:

"And ladies and gentlemen, his opponent. Weighing 230 pounds. From The State Hospital. The Medic!"

Guy in full green ER scrubs. Wearing a mask that was just ER scrub cloth with eyeholes and a mouth hole. I see he was mentioned.

KKC, Hardwork Walker also used a flying headbutt, delivered while the opponent was standing up. In his rare wins, I remember this finisher being used more than a clothesline.

In Nash's AWESOME WrestleReunion shoot Big Kev mentions one of the guys the nWo fought on nWo Sat. Night.

Bud "Smokey" Green

The Turner Executives flipped.

Does anyone remember in the WWF circa 1990, a jobber known as "the White Knight?" I swear I remember seeing this guy on more than one occasion.

Yes. I have some Challenges from about mid-late 90 and I remember seeing him. It was around the time of Battle Kat, too, I think.

Does anyone remember in the WWF circa 1990, a jobber known as "the White Knight?" I swear I remember seeing this guy on more than one occasion.

Yes. I have some Challenges from about mid-late 90 and I remember seeing him. It was around the time of Battle Kat, too, I think.

Thanks. I couldn't remember if I imagined it or not.

My most fanatical watching of wrestling was 1985-1988 so...

Paul Roma

Conquistidors

Les Thorton

Lanny Poffo

Brady Boone

Johnny K9

Sivi Afi

the Shadows

and so many more...