TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Open the Muggy Gate

Some kid on Myspace kills his mom.

If the circumstances weren't so bad, that could be Czech's next YEAH-UH! avatar... who am I kidding, it probably will be anyway.

702949489_l.jpg

Me and my beautiful grandma

Grandma looks absolutely thrilled to be there.

In a Grocery store no less. How scenic.

Wait..is he already in prison?

See, this goes to further my thought that MySpace = Trash Gathering of the Universe

Also: What the fuck is it with guys and shirtless pictures on Myspace?

Guest J0bber

What a wigger piece of crap. He doesn't look like a nice kid, he looks like a wannabe gangster and apparently he became one. His friends should all go to hell for supporting this ass. This is why rap in the mainstream is bad. It encourages stupid kids like this to live the lifestyle.

Guest DRH 502

I was gonna reply to this, but honestly the level of ignorance shown by some of you makes it not worth my time. Really. The kid listened to rap...i'm sure he played violent video games to. Shall we find more scapegoats?

and dubQ are you fat and out of shape or something?? Honestly dude you seem like a bitter, sad fuck.

Guest Felonies!

You have to admit, there are a lot of shirtless pictures on myspace. Usually, people are clothed, so others may find this weird.

I was gonna reply to this, but honestly the level of ignorance shown by some of you makes it not worth my time. Really. The kid listened to rap...i'm sure he played violent video games to. Shall we find more scapegoats?

and dubQ are you fat and out of shape or something?? Honestly dude you seem like a bitter, sad fuck.

DRH, I was gonna let it slide because you're new and maybe you don't get our style of joking around here (in the other post, about the gay personal ad), but seriously, c'mon now. You're not off to a good start here now are you?

I guess you were figuring my comment above was also in reference to your pictures. Slightly. But that's moot. Just a general observation. I just question the point of these photos and whether or not these douchebags realize how ridiculous they look. It it supposed to get them laid "OVAR TEH INTERWEB?!" Are they blatant narcississts? Latent homosexuals? It was a serious inquiry.

As for me, I am very much in shape. I run, I climb, I train, I practice JKD - it keeps me busy. Yet I'm the sad fuck. That is, the sad fuck who's not compelled to take ridiculous topless photos of himself "flexing" in front of a web/digicam.

Go figure. :cheers:

Guest DRH 502

I guess yes, if its a bunch of scrawns with no shirts on(which there are), but still there are a good number of dudes on there who just happen to workout hard to attain their physiques and like to display them in a public forum for feedback to feed their already inflated egos...:)

You have to admit, there are a lot of shirtless pictures on myspace. Usually, people are clothed, so others may find this weird.

Yet, Czech, those of us who poke fun at it are the sad ones. :huh:

Guest DRH 502

Yes dude, you are fucking sad because you feel the need to put someone down for whatever reason...

those of us who poke fun at it are the sad ones

Okay, you are looking at someone's pictures on the internet, then you feel the need to berate them because the concept of taking a picture without a shirt on is foreign to you...yep pretty fucking sad to me.

I guess yes, if its a bunch of scrawns with no shirts on(which there are), but still there are a good number of dudes on there who just happen to workout hard to attain their physiques and like to display them in a public forum for feedback to feed their already inflated egos...:)

Yes, and as someone with a physique of my own - sans ego - it is my job to deflate theirs by pointing out that they're douchebags. Get over it.

Guest Felonies!

DRH seems like a decent guy, but I have a bad feeling this thread turns into like a 12-page fight not unlike a Matt Young thread.

Yes dude, you are fucking sad because you feel the need to put someone down for whatever reason...

those of us who poke fun at it are the sad ones

Okay, you are looking at someone's pictures on the internet, then you feel the need to berate them because the concept of taking a picture without a shirt on is foreign to you...yep pretty fucking sad to me.

WOOOSH~!

Are you related to Hemme - because it's just like talking to a wall.

Guest DRH 502

dubQ, look as has been established i'm new here. I don't want to start off making enemies on this board...I suppose being new here i'm the one in the wrong. I guess i'm also in the wrong in the sense that I am going off on you for stating your opinion. At this point I humbly apologize and I hope that you accept it...

At this point I bow out gracefully and conceed defeat in this intranet debate.

I need to take some shirtless pics and proudly display my beer gut on myspace.

"This is me and the physique I've worked hard for. A 6-pack a day is all it takes. Dark beer works wonders. But it doesn't just have to be beer. There's all kinds of things you can do to get this body. I find that soda has the same effect. So balance it between beer and soda."

But seriously those kids on that site are dumb as hell and he looks like the kind of kid that thinks he's hard and when he gets to prison he's going to find out he wasn't shit.

Why did he kill her again?

dubQ, look as has been established i'm new here. I don't want to start off making enemies on this board...I suppose being new here i'm the one in the wrong. I guess i'm also in the wrong in the sense that I am going off on you for stating your opinion. At this point I humbly apologize and I hope that you accept it...

Being new doesn't make you wrong. I'm not that much of a bastard. ;)

You're just wrong in your understanding of my reasoning. So, it's pretty obvious you don't have an ego, or whatever, so I'll exempt you from my broad sweeping generalization of shirtless douchebags on MySpace. :cheers:

There are lots of superficial guys with egos the size of Barroid's head on MySpace (many of them with their shirts off, thinking it attracts girls...at least the dumb superficial or fat girls). I'm actually surprised that there isn't a what pisses you off about myspace thread here.

Guest Felonies!

The sentiment is usually dispersed throughout like seven or eight LSD threads, rather than concentrating it in one place.

Guest DRH 502

Someone should set up a GET WHATEVER THE DUDE's NAME IS OUTTA JAIL paypal account and shill it on different boards. I'm sure there are plenty of people down for the cause. God forbid ANYONE have to serve jail time over something as petty as killing your fucking mom. Damn, weren't there some drug dealers or Al-Queda terrorist they could have went after instead??

You know, in a matter of time every person charged with murder will have people checking out their myspace sites. Everyone has one.