TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
KingPK

Feedback for 7/20

Have at it.

I don't want to dump more workload on Tony (helping in the 10-man tag should be enough on his plate), but I'd love to see what he can do with this Tag Team World Cup for a couple matches. The tag title match was typical Tony goodness.

Syndicated looks to be a stacked show with the main event alone, but it's not like a PPV where everyone is rushing to get something done for it, so that's great.

Zack/Bruce looks like it's going to be a bloodbath for AngleSlam (I'm assuming that's when it'll take place)

The AngleSlam card does seem to be taking shape a bit, or it will be once the other two matches are edited in (hint hint).

I don't want to dump more workload on Tony...but I'd love to see what he can do with this Tag Team World Cup for a couple matches. The tag title match was typical Tony goodness.

Truthfully, I'd probably screw up. Real bad. The Anderson Cup is more my cup of tea because I have knowledge of the teams involved, something I wouldn't have in a tournament like the one Alf is writing.

Considering I had hoped Eski would write the tag title match, I'm pleased with how it turned out. Hey, I got no problems putting over my work. :)

As for the show, kick-ass!

Adam delivered big-time in the opening segment. Major, MAJOR developments. Involving Leon Rodez, Crystal and Gunner is excellent booking, not to mention logical given their history. It was also a smart decision to have Leon wrestle most of the handicap match. Minor nitpick, but wasn't Axel devastated after Crystal left him? Did they make up? Is that how he got her to join Team Axel? Either way, hot angle to start the show.

:lol: at the explaination for last week's non-gauntlet match.

Call me crazy, but I wouldn't mind seeing Drek Stone and Otaku hook 'em up. And Otaku goes to the pay winda, in the immortal words of Dusty Rhodes, defeating UVX.

After tonight's airing I demand more HOOLIGANDA. The way the segment was written has me thinking somebody's been watching some tapes. Thumbs up!

One thing I love about the OAOAST is, if a character is gone for a few weeks, like TJ Burns in this case, whenever he or she returns there's some reason behind it. To borrow a phrase our own NYU once uttered: "The little things."

I began rooting for the Canadians once I read their theme song was Tom Sawyer. And they won!

KC with more Beverly Hills Blonds awesomeness. Patty will have an orgasm once he hears Melody made a cameo apperance.

We sure put Tony Schiavone and to a lesser extent Jesse Ventura to use this week, huh? About time they earned their paychecks. Always mark for the interview podium. Alf's ready for war.

Another fancy, at least for us, video interview...from Zack this time. I think he's ready for war too.

Ooh, pretty graphics.

More genius booking, putting the Syndicated announce team on HD to call the tag title match and plug Syndicated on July 30th. What's that date? July 30th. Forgot it? July 30th.

Brock is pissed. Tons of pain delivered.

Sweet TV main event.

Match of the Night: CW vs. Bo

Line of the Night: "I saw your performance at Battlebowl...and I started to think that maybe Chef Boyardee would be a more suitable challenger at AngleSlam." -- Alfdogg, OAOAST World Heavyweight Champion

Edited by Tony149

Erm time to show my ignorance here, who is running the international tag-team tornament and would that person perhaps be interested in me pitching in next week to write the Denmark / Jamaica match?

I've only done a Danish character once in all my e-fedding time, it'd be fun to try to make it work.

I am continuing to have my real life conflict with everything. All though I don't call spending time with my g/f a "conflict". I feel like such an ass though, because my work schedule and work-related injuries have left me pretty much out of the SWF (if anyone has noticed), and part of me is debating having my character here to continue with the story and take a break (Staples is a big Back To School company...and we are getting hammered consistently).

Anyways, I will finish Skaters/Cards some time this evening. My girlfriend is out of town for the night, so I might actually finish something.

I honestly don't know when my match will be in... things are really crazy at the moment and I haven't had much time available.

If it takes much longer I may send in a rushjob just to get something in, but it isn't the match I had in mind.

Sign in to follow this