TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
SuperJerk

Your Paragon of Virtue

Okay, I remember that Keegstra case from Law class.

The whole thing stemmed from a very Anti-semitic teacher who tried to deny the holocaust to his students and other such nonsense. The Supreme Court's decision was essentially to make sure that students aren't taught by whackjobs and the like. You wanna say that shit in private? You will be *free* to use whatever *speech* you want.

So you support his right to teach his kids why the Jews are bad? And YOU are a teacher too? Wonderful.

Does anybody have any idea what the hell this stupid jackass is talking about? I sure don't. Nor do I remember ever saying I thought a teacher had a right to teach the Holocaust didn't happen. Don't put words in my mouth, you lying little shit.

That's a lot of fucking assholery to assume someone supports anti-semitism just because they think hate speech laws are a bad idea.

And don't drag my professional integrity into this, either. First of all, nothing I do or say on this board reflects what I'm like from 7:00am to 2:15pm. Second, this argument has absolutely nothing to do with my profession, because I don't fucking teach in Canada. I never even weighed in on whether or not the Keegstra case was justifiable censorship or not. But not only did you assume my position, you said it showed I thought it was okay to teach anti-semitism in schools. FUCK YOU! I never said any of that shit.

Sorry I insulted your precious homeland of Canada, but its your government that puts the burden upon the individual to demonstrate how the speech benefits the public, not mine.

Guest CWMwasmurdered

Jerk completely overreacts and comes of as a tool. Nice.

First of all, nothing I do or say on this board reflects what I'm like from 7:00am to 2:15pm.

So it is a reflection of what you're like from 2:15pm to 7:00am (including weekends)?

In the CE thread...

Nor do I remember ever saying I thought a teacher had a right to teach the Holocaust didn't happen. Don't put words in my mouth, you lying little shit.

In this thread...

Nor do I remember ever saying I thought a teacher had a right to teach the Holocaust didn't happen. Don't put words in my mouth, you lying little shit.

In my PM Box...

I never said I thought a teacher had a right to teach the Holocaust didn't happen. Don't put words in my mouth, you lying little shit.

Is this a CE thing?

It's a lot like Hitler.

When all else fails, call your opponent a bigot. Yeah, its a lot like that.

Sorry I'm cluttering up your beloved NHB fodler with actual flaming, but YPOV really is a total dipshit.

Especially when he was responding to a post I made to C-Bacon as a joke. He got his feelings all hurt because I was insulting Canada, and decide to tell me I hated Jews, because he's a pussy like that.

Is this a CE thing?

It's a lot like Hitler.

When all else fails, call your opponent a bigot. Yeah, its a lot like that.

Hey look, whoosh

You know what this thread needs? Muslims

From now on, every time after someone makes an argumentative post toward me, I'm going to PM that person, then I'm going to make a response in the original thread, and then I'll make a thread where I call them a lying shit.

After that, I'll let a few jokes fly 50 feet over my head, and call someone a pussy because they stepped on my dick or some other nonsense.

I forgot the part about leaving the board like a whiny bitch, but I'm sure someone else will point it out.

Where's Czech to help this thread.

All he will do is post some hentai.

He has taken over nicely for me.