TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

On wildpegasus

Guest The Box
Besides, this in No Holds Barred and everything goes here. I haven't done anything wrong (A lot of people have done worse stuff than me) and I was the one called out so I'm not at fault here. I don't know if anyone noticed or not but I was being a pretty normal poster for the last bit until FRIEND called me out. Speaking of which, it looks like I have out enduranced him here and have won this "fight" as he is apparntly out of gas. His last post was even off topic from the topic that he started.

It was fun FRIEND but alas it is now over. I think I will go back to chewing some bubblegum.

The FRIEND thing is really lame. I'm not a fan of 909's use of "you" in every other post either, but I'd give the duke to 909 as far as anyone winning so far... PAL.

I spilled a Slurpee on the banning machine and can't go near it anymore.

But honestly, if I banned him, there wouldn't be threads like this to somewhat skim over anymore.

Besides, this in No Holds Barred and everything goes here. I haven't done anything wrong (A lot of people have done worse stuff than me) and I was the one called out so I'm not at fault here. I don't know if anyone noticed or not but I was being a pretty normal poster for the last bit until FRIEND called me out. Speaking of which, it looks like I have out enduranced him here and have won this "fight" as he is apparntly out of gas. His last post was even off topic from the topic that he started.

It was fun FRIEND but alas it is now over. I think I will go back to chewing some bubblegum.

No, I'm going to be moving soon and I was looking for houses tonight. Sorry, I don't really have the time to waste, but this war isn't over. On hiatus, yes. I'm going to pull an Israel and let the ground troops come in before I start dropping more bombs. Don't worry, I won't be hitting civilians.

Guest wildpegasus

Why the fuck would people want to be obsessed with you, you metrosexual failed abortion?

Do Canadian schools have a good record of teaching their students reading comprehension? I could swear that the statement above implies that I'm not obsessed with you, but that I really dislike you. You can't do anything right. Can't get laid, can't grow up, can't spell, and can't read. I'd ask you to kill yourself, but you wouldn't be able to do that right. WP, you suck at life.

WP is Canadian? Wow, that's embarassing for the rest of us...

Now that fellow Canadian RRR is gone I as a Canadian have to carry the board. RRR had made me lazy as he often would argue my wrestling viewpoints for me but now I'm going to have to do some more of that myself.

You don't need to carry anything for the rest of us here. The best thing you can do is go get a MySpace account and piss away your existence there. Maybe you'll do something of note there, too... maybe kill your parents.. or yourself. :cheers:

There are a lot of undeducated and uninformed wrestling viewpoints on this board even by people who think they know it all. Now that RRR's voice of sanity (most of the time) is gone I have to up my game even more to counter all the the misinformed in here. It's a tough job but someone's got to do it.

Guest wildpegasus

I spilled a Slurpee on the banning machine and can't go near it anymore.

But honestly, if I banned him, there wouldn't be threads like this to somewhat skim over anymore.

No, I'm going to be moving soon and I was looking for houses tonight. Sorry, I don't really have the time to waste, but this war isn't over. On hiatus, yes. I'm going to pull an Israel and let the ground troops come in before I start dropping more bombs. Don't worry, I won't be hitting civilians.

This is like leaving a heated boxing match in the 7th round only to say you're coming back later after using the bathroom. Well, I won this fight.

Btw, good luck in finding a good house.

No, it's like saying that you don't have enough time to go through with the "all-out fucking assault" because you have important things to do. That's why this is the internet, it's not my life, or a life that I'm living vicariously.

Guest wildpegasus
I do know it all about wrestling.

Yes, I don't worry about you having an uneducated wrestling opinion so much but even you can use some extra coaching by me Leena. In fact, I think I'll concentrate on teaching you the most. Trust me, after I'm done you'll truly know what wrestling is all about if you know what I mean. :)

Let's see, finding a place to live for a long time, possibly permanently and continuing more important aspects of life...

or flame Douchy McDouchbag on the internet 24-7.

Decisions, decisions.

Guest wildpegasus
No, it's like saying that you don't have enough time to go through with the "all-out fucking assault" because you have important things to do. That's why this is the internet, it's not my life, or a life that I'm living vicariously.

NO.

In the time it took you to write your last posts you could've easily fought some more but you chose not to. When people have the true "eye of the tiger" fighing spirit they don't let other things get in their way. They don't let excuses get in their way. I had to go bench press outside in the pouring rain tonight. Did the fact that I have a life outside of the IWC stop me from coming back here and doing my posting duties on smartmarks? Did I let the fatigue stop me from posting? NO! And it's because I have that forementioned fighting spirit which is something you obviously don't.

You know, I shouldn't be typing this as it is incentive for you to keep on going. I could easily stop right now and have the fight won. However, my "eye of the tigerness" won't let me to do so. I want a fight from you. Drag yourself up from the gutter kid. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very rugged, wretched place... and no matter how tough you think you are, it'll always bring you to your knees and keep you there, permanently... if you let it. You or nobody ain't never gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard you hit... it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward... how much you can take, and keep moving forward. If you know what you're worth. go out and get what you're worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hit FRIEND.

FRIEND, it's not about how hard you hit (the cursing is not really a hit btw) but how hard you can get hit and keep on going. Reach up for the sunrise. Life is all about your will to keep on fighing.

I mean, "Eleanor Rigby," "For No One," "Here, There, and Everywhere," "Good Day Sunshine," "Got To Get You Into My Life," good stuff.

Sorry for the late reply, but Lennon's stuff on Revolver is also great. "And Your Bird Can Sing," "She Said, She Said," "Doctor Robert," "Tomorrow Never Knows"...

Paul doesn't quite dominate Revolver in the same way that he owns Sgt. Pepper. John fans have plenty to boast about. Even George has "Taxman" and "I Want to Tell You"... only weak track on Revolver is George's first foray into Indian music, "Love You To" or whatever it's called.

WP, what you do think of Architecture in Helsinki?

You know, I shouldn't be typing this as it is incentive for you to keep on going. I could easily stop right now and have the fight won. However, my "eye of the tigerness" won't let me to do so. I want a fight from you. Drag yourself up from the gutter kid.

flair_flop.gif

My fucking God...

Guest wildpegasus

I mean, "Eleanor Rigby," "For No One," "Here, There, and Everywhere," "Good Day Sunshine," "Got To Get You Into My Life," good stuff.

Sorry for the late reply, but Lennon's stuff on Revolver is also great. "And Your Bird Can Sing," "She Said, She Said," "Doctor Robert," "Tomorrow Never Knows"...

Paul doesn't quite dominate Revolver in the same way that he owns Sgt. Pepper. John fans have plenty to boast about. Even George has "Taxman" and "I Want to Tell You"... only weak track on Revolver is George's first foray into Indian music, "Love You To" or whatever it's called.

WP, what you do think of Architecture in Helsinki?

Are you talking about the music guys or consctuction of stuff in Finland?

NO.

In the time it took you to write your last posts you could've easily fought some more but you chose not to. When people have the true "eye of the tiger" fighing spirit they don't let other things get in their way. They don't let excuses get in their way. I had to go bench press outside in the pouring rain tonight. Did the fact that I have a life outside of the IWC stop me from coming back here and doing my posting duties on smartmarks? Did I let the fatigue stop me from posting? NO! And it's because I have that forementioned fighting spirit which is something you obviously don't.

First of all, the above post of mine took 20 seconds. Not a big deal. I'm sorry that I don't type like a 12 year old and peck my fingers across the keyboard.

You know, I shouldn't be typing this as it is incentive for you to keep on going. I could easily stop right now and have the fight won. However, my "eye of the tigerness" won't let me to do so. I want a fight from you. Drag yourself up from the gutter kid. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very rugged, wretched place... and no matter how tough you think you are, it'll always bring you to your knees and keep you there, permanently... if you let it. You or nobody ain't never gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard you hit... it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward... how much you can take, and keep moving forward. If you know what you're worth. go out and get what you're worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hit FRIEND.

FRIEND, it's not about how hard you hit (the cursing is not really a hit btw) but how hard you can get hit and keep on going. Reach up for the sunrise. Life is all about your will to keep on fighing.

I like how a 30 year old, virginal man (if I can even do you the service of calling you a man, because you aren't) from bumfuck Canada is telling me about the fucking gutter and fighting. Hilarious in all sorts of ways. Honest to God, I couldn't even read through that mess because it seemed like you were saying the same thing in each sentence.

Guest wildpegasus
NO.

First of all, the above post of mine took 20 seconds. Not a big deal. I'm sorry that I don't type like a 12 year old and peck my fingers across the keyboard.

I like how a 30 year old, virginal man (if I can even do you the service of calling you a man, because you aren't) from bumfuck Canada is telling me about the fucking gutter and fighting. Hilarious in all sorts of ways.

Canada is known for its toughness. We have to be tough. The cold weather forces us to. I'm going to go on a big rant on this later.

Didn't you also change your avatar since this thread started? That would take time as well. And yet again you answered another one of my posts which would take up even more time.

Guest wildpegasus

And FRIEND, you can still be a man and a virgin at the same time. What truly counts is how much of a fighter you are.

You act as if posting anything takes more than 5-10 seconds. Changing my avatar this afternoon took maybe a minute. You're slow at everything. Just cut your penis off and see how long that takes.

Guest wildpegasus
You act as if posting anything takes more than 5-10 seconds. Changing my avatar this afternoon took maybe a minute. You're slow at everything. Just cut your penis off and see how long that takes.

Didn't you read my youth story where I was tramautised at the thought of having to cut off my own penis in the fear that it would become too long?

You bring up a good point there but you do contradict yourself. Yes, I can see how it can take a real man to have the guts to cut off his own penis. But yet on the other hand you infer than to be a man you can't be a 30 yr old virgin. The problem there is that if you cut off your penis than you can't lose your virginity. At least make up your mind FRIEND. Or maybe you mean you should lose your virginity first and than cut off your penis second? Please clarify yourself.

I could do it I suppose if I had to but I don't really want to.

If you want to continue this WP, go to my board. Kotz posted as a guest.

Oh, I just noticed the part about posting duties. I don't care about this board. Want to see?

Come on WP, do it and quit being such a pussy. I now it most likely won't happen, but if it does, then let it fucking happen.

Guest wildpegasus
If you want to continue this WP, go to my board. Kotz posted as a guest.

Oh, I just noticed the part about posting duties. I don't care about this board. Want to see?

Your board could have a virus on it. It is not logical to go there. You would have to give me incentive.