TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

On wildpegasus

If Rudo's gone, who's going to fight for the little guy when their threads are moved?

I didn't see any threads were Rudo got called out by CC, it just looks like he dissapeared.

It's sweet that we're still in your hearts, despite that being the first and only time we collaberated on a thread. Devote your time to more constructive issues like pregnancy and child-rearing, hmmm?

And Rudo got privately PM'd by more then one MOD from the WWE Folder asking him to tune it down. It was actually hilarious because one of them all-but said "Yeah, you're right but we need to let the retards have their fun." Plus, pro-wrestling is at an all-time low and MMA is growing faster then WP's pants looking at pics of Leena.

The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very rugged, wretched place

And you are proof of it's wretchedness.

double post

Sebastian Bach vs Baba Booey?

Nah, that's Rake Yohn of CKY videos fame. Don't give him mustard. That WP pic is the best. Can someone that's good at photoshop take his head and put it on the Virgin Mary's body? When I think of the words virgin and Mary, WP is the first thing that comes to mind.

Nah, that's Rake Yohn of CKY videos fame. Don't give him mustard. That WP pic is the best. Can someone that's good at photoshop take his head and put it on the Virgin Mary's body? When I think of the words virgin and Mary, WP is the first thing that comes to mind.

909 lost his mind. i'm more suspicious of his sanity than pegasus's.

Nah, I was bored last night and was just having a little fun. I'm perfectly fine.

Hey now, he's planting the seed with me. Gotta start somewhere.

The guy needs to be planting his seed IN someone, not with them. I'm amazed he hasn't killed himself yet.

The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very rugged, wretched place... and no matter how tough you think you are, it'll always bring you to your knees and keep you there, permanently... if you let it. You or nobody ain't never gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard you hit... it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward... how much you can take, and keep moving forward. If you know what you're worth. go out and get what you're worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hit

My motto for life. I've taken a lot of hits but the biggest hit for me is rejection. That is the one hit I am petrified of.

YOU'RE NOT ROCKY BALBOA!!!!!!!

Guest wildpegasus

I already got a kiss from you Leena so I say the seed's been planted. Now we just have to see if things grow from there. It was about 2 months removed from my first kiss though. I recieved a kiss on the neck from one of my extremely hot cousins (even moreso than you Leena) when she was down visiting. However, I can not count that as my first kiss since it it family so naturally it doesn't count. She also broke my hugless streak as well among other things. :) She even offered to take me to a strip club if I ever come up and visit.

Now before anyone says anything stupid keep in mind she's just a naturally wild, outgoing and energetic person.

WP Is pretty awesome.

There's few if any posters that I would choose over WP when it comes to reading one of these long-winded posts. They're fucking brilliant.

Thank you sir.

I already got a kiss from you Leena so I say the seed's been planted. Now we just have to see if things grow from there. It was about 2 months removed from my first kiss though. I recieved a kiss on the neck from one of my extremely hot cousins (even moreso than you Leena) when she was down visiting. However, I can not count that as my first kiss since it it family so naturally it doesn't count. She also broke my hugless streak as well among other things. :) She even offered to take me to a strip club if I ever come up and visit.

Now before anyone says anything stupid keep in mind she's just a naturally wild, outgoing and energetic person.

WP Is pretty awesome.

There's few if any posters that I would choose over WP when it comes to reading one of these long-winded posts. They're fucking brilliant.

Thank you sir.

Next month, WP is going to fuck his cousin.

pegasus should be commended for keeping the gimmick for so long. but he also now needs to put it to bed. accompanying all of the attention he has gotten is his forced attempts to play it out. its too obvious now. should burn out....like banders.

Im disapointed.

Guest wildpegasus

WP Is pretty awesome.

Thank you sir.

Next month, WP is going to fuck his cousin.

No, I don't believe in that because if you have a baby there's a chance it could be deformed in some way. I would admit to liking a sexually safe lapdance though.

I did get to feel her breasts. We were watching a movie late one night or actually early morning and we were having a hard time getting the DVD player to work properly. We had fed it through the VCR which was connected to the TV but unfortunately the screen would go blue every few seconds or so. Obviously, it was the copy protection but I was surprised that the screen would go blue without even pressing the record button on the VCR.

Anyway, the TV and VCR among other objects were on a shelf at least six feet long and six feet high. There was no room to move anything anywhere. The shelf, the TV, and the VCR were as tight as anything. A TONNE of cords were present and there wasn't much light in the room. A very difficult task ensued where we had a difficult time finding out how we could hook the DVD player up to the TV since the TV was more of an older model. Eventually, we found some audio/video cords on the TV which completely surprised me.

So basically at the end of it, I was holding the TV and trying to plug the cords in the back of the TV. At the same I couldn't see where to put the cords at because of the darkness in the room. My cousin seeing I was in difficulty came over to help me out with the TV. When she did so her ample breasts were squashed up on my forearm which was squashed up against the TV for quite awhile and to tell you the truth I didn't mind it one bit. I don't think she did either. That was my first feel of breasts outside the strip club I had gone to a couple of months ago. So yeah, that was a fun night. I've also got photographic evidence of another story that's even more erotic but I don't feel right posting pictures of other people on the web. Maybe I will tell the story some day however.

The incest thing is weird though. You think to herself how can someone find your sister attractive when you don't find your sisters attractive in a physical sense? Yet, than you can look at your friend's attractive sisters and think "it's weird" how they can not be attracted to someone who is obviously hot. From my experience, there is 0% attraction to a sister or an extremely close relative. However, once you get into cousin territory there does start to be some attraction. The further someone is out from your family the more attractive they tend to be.

Guest wildpegasus
pegasus should be commended for keeping the gimmick for so long. but he also now needs to put it to bed. accompanying all of the attention he has gotten is his forced attempts to play it out. its too obvious now. should burn out....like banders.

The "gimmick" can't end until the story climaxes when I actually go on my first date, get my first kiss and have sexual intercourse for the first time. Than the "gimmick" will not be able to live anymore because the very being of it will have been destroyed. Until I reach that story climax :D (get it?) than I can not change. I'm going to need everyone's help when that day comes. I know I didn't ask for help for help from you guys when I had a stripper girlfriend for awhile since that got too personal to share on the net but next time I will try to involve you guys more in my lovelife. Until that day, let us all be one.

The "gimmick" can't end until the story climaxes when I actually go on my first date, get my first kiss and have sexual intercourse for the first time. Than the "gimmick" will not be able to live anymore because the very being of it will have been destroyed. Until I reach that story climax biggrin.gif (get it?) than I can not change. I'm going to need everyone's help when that day comes. I know I didn't ask for help for help from you guys when I had a stripper girlfriend for awhile since that got too personal to share on the net but next time I will try to involve you guys more in my lovelife. Until that day, let us all be one.

........OK guys, I'll take the hit. Wildpegasus, you better be taking me somewhere nice.

The "gimmick" can't end until the story climaxes when I actually go on my first date, get my first kiss and have sexual intercourse for the first time. Than the "gimmick" will not be able to live anymore because the very being of it will have been destroyed. Until I reach that story climax biggrin.gif (get it?) than I can not change. I'm going to need everyone's help when that day comes. I know I didn't ask for help for help from you guys when I had a stripper girlfriend for awhile since that got too personal to share on the net but next time I will try to involve you guys more in my lovelife. Until that day, let us all be one.

........OK guys, I'll take the hit. Wildpegasus, you better be taking me somewhere nice.

Thanks for falling on the gernade for the rest of us!

Guest Arnold_OldSchool

This is SO going in the classics folder...

If the mods still did that sort of thing

....incest = ratings

Guest Princess Leena

No, this thread sucks.

909 is falling into WP's trap.

And it's basically the same crap WP has been saying for a year now, anyway.