TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

On wildpegasus

You know, I was going to have a well thought out and articulate response to wildpegasus and all his bullshit on this board. But fate intervened and I got a call from my friends. It was them wanting to play poker. So I threw some regular clothes on and got in my car and drove away. When I made the turn on my road though, a mother fucking deer decided to leap out of the fields and run right into the driver's side door. No frame damage, but it broke the side mirror, and so I drove to town with no side mirror, which I've done before so no biggie. I proceeded to put $20 into the game and came out $115 richer thanks to some pretty damn good bluffs and lucky cards. I ended up taking $70 off one guy myself and had my best night of cash game poker ever. So I ended up breaking a side mirror, but gaining enough money to fix it and then some. I've yet to get to Kingdom Hearts II, so I may buy that and play it. I've heard good stuff about the game and I think I may play it. I also played Tony Hawk's American Wasteland yesterday. It's not the greatest Tony Hawk game in the world, but it's still a solid enough game to get my attention for a few hours. That's all I ask for really.

Wow, I went on a tangent. What was I gonna say?

Oh yeah, wildpegasus is a weightbench fucking, BabaBababababa Booey looking, Transformer masturbating, Astro Boy loving, sexually frustrated son of a bitchin son of a bitch.

I would have had something better to come up with to call wildpegasus, but fate intervened.

Guest wildpegasus
So what's up, Wildpegasus? Are you just rejecting me like it ain't no thang?

My hair's up. You gotta be careful whenever you ask the "So what's up?" question because someone can always respond with the obvious joke if they're a male.

I'm not rejecting you. Sorry if it appeared that way. Did you want to talk about something in particular?

My hair's up. You gotta be careful whenever you ask the "So what's up?" question because someone can always respond with the obvious joke if they're a male.

God I can't believe that I walked right into that one! Good call on taking me to task for it, I really should have known better. How come your hair is up, anyway? I know that my hair becomes completely unruly when it's very dry around here. Quite the bother.

Guest wildpegasus

God I can't believe that I walked right into that one! Good call on taking me to task for it, I really should have known better. How come your hair is up, anyway? I know that my hair becomes completely unruly when it's very dry around here. Quite the bother.

It's not up too bad. Not at Cuban Assasin levels or anything. My hair is just a little wild naturally I guess. It's the type of hair you could put in curls if you wanted to.

Eh, but I'm no hair expert. I don't really know what I'm talking about when it comes to that. For example, my friend got in trouble for calling hair "dyed" instead of "tinted" which is the new word for dying hair I guess. Dyed is supposed to be an insult now while tint is the politically correct way to say it. This is something I had no knowledge of at all.

Yes, I am watching Seinfeld.

Christ, this is like a trainwreck. I just can't look away for some reason.

Right now, I am asking-no, make that begging-for Eddie Winslow to appear and verbally tear wildpeasus a new one. That's right, I am begging him to show up and destroy this loser with an array of profanity and insults in the way only Eddie Winslow can. I really want it. Hell, I'll will bow down and worship his fucking shrine if he does it. Ok, I won't really. I just want him to tear wildpeagasus a new asshole so big a blimp could fit. Is that asking for too much?

Guest wildpegasus
Hey Peg, what are your Top 10 wrestling matches and wrestlers.

The matches thing is almost impossible to do since I've seen too much and everything blends together. There are some matches that blend together which I know I really love.

These would be 10 of my favourite matches however.

10 matches that spring to mind with nothing being in real order

1)Chris Benoit vs Johnny Smith 6/24/88, 6/3/88 -- Yeah, I know I'm cheating there. Fantastic stuff here that is different as well so it really sticks out among everything. The best knees to the stomach off an irish whip that I've ever seen in my life which has to be seen to be believed. Incredible timing for that. Strong roleplaying, kind of a different structure, cool/"new" offence at the time. 6/3/88 has maybe the best beatdown of a face I've ever seen. The ending of 6/24 is awesome and before that features my fav one move transistion (from heel offence to face offence) of all time. These matches made me rethink how wrestling should be done.

2)Thunderqueen

3)Benoit vs Brock Lesnar Smackdown

4)Andre the Giant vs Stan Hanson New Japan -- Incredible heat and the question of what will happen if Stan Hanson can lariat Andre the Giant?

5)Dynamite Kid vs Tiger Mask 4/21/83 -- I could write pages about how awesome this is and someday I think I will. To this day it still puts goosebumps on my arms.

6)Bret Hart vs Yokozuna Steel Cage Match from MSG with Yokozuna putting on a real good preformace and Bret showing he's one of the smartest wrestlers of all time.

7)Ozaki/Fukuoka vs Hotta/Inoue 12/92 JWP vs AJW

8)Bret Hart vs Steve Austin Wrestlemania -- Once again Bret being brilliant

9)Dynamite Kid vs Bruce Hart Stampede -- Can't really pick one match out from the others

10)Terry Taylor vs Rip Rogers WCWSN? 1990

Top 10 Favourite Wrestlers

1)Chris Benoit

2)Dynamite Kid

3)Kenta Kobashi

4)Bret Hart

5)Mayumi Ozaki

6)Johnny Smith

7)Rip Rogers

8)Stan Hanson

9)Manami Toyota

10)Ben Basserb

Guest wildpegasus
No Eddie luv, wp? For shame.

:) I'm a big Eddie fan but like I've said in the past there are just so much great wrestlers and wrestling out there. The Eddie luv is strong in my heart; partiuclary 97 WCW when he was a heel. The cocky demeanor he had than was just off the charts greatness.

July 28: A Growth Spurt

Tai Shan weighed in this morning at 61.5 pounds. He seems to be going through a major growth spurt, gaining five pounds in 20 days! We always have to keep in mind how much extra weight he carries in consumed bamboo and fibrous poop. Tai has discovered a new trick to play on Mei Xiang when we are shifting them indoors and Mei goes inside first. Tai usually lingers behind on his own schedule. Up onto the top of the scale he climbs. Once on top, he can stretch across to stick his head and shoulders through the window in the door, to peek at Mei. We will be discouraging this behavior!

Wow, I can't believe I just read that whole thread. My IQ must have dropped at least 30 points.

I'm in this club. :(

Guest wildpegasus
I think WildPegasus might be Eagen469.

Troll! Troll! OMG Troll!!

?? Who's Eagen469? I checked the member list and there's no such person.

Guest wildpegasus

And once again I ask who is so obessed with me that they made an account about me? Who can I go to on the board that will tell me this information? Do I really have to make a thread to get someone to confess?

Does anybody have idea on who this is? Has anyone heard anything at all?

And once again I ask who is so obessed with me that they made an account about me? Who can I go to on the board that will tell me this information? Do I really have to make a thread to get someone to confess?

Give him a shot at your championship!

Guest wildpegasus

Give him a shot at your championship!

So it's a him and not a her? You know something Jango?