TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Kurt Angle Mark

DC Comics announce three animated movies

Apparently they are going to smash Death of/World Without a /Return of all in one movie.

That's going to be a huge cluster of something...

Since they took out the four Supermen from the story it won't be as clustered

Are they doing the version from the comics? Because in the comics, Lex Luthor wasn't a villain at this time and he had that long orange hair. I haven't seen the trailer, but I just went to the website and it opens with a villainous sounding quote from Luthor.

Damn that looks sweet. Only downside for me is that Kevin Conroy won't be Batman. Also the animation looks great.

My only concern is whether or not they are going to show Jordan kill the North Korean soldier or take him out some other way.

Ugh, I hope they don't make any drastic changes from the comic version. I'll wait for next month, but I'm not going to get my hopes of a faithful transition. This would have been better for a live movie treatment.

The New Frontier came out this week is heads above that SuperMan Doomsday flick. This was maybe the best animated comic film of them all. It felt and looked like what an animated comic should be like. Top notch stuff and much more for older crowds.

And the special features were bad ass with a good history segment on the Justice League covering a lot of stuff and a first look at a Batman animated movie done much like Animatrix was done with multiple Japanese animators which I guess will be out before the Judas Contrant. If the Batman film and the Teen Titans Judas Contract score then DC will have really hit with these films.