TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest nokia

WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2007

Damn, its basically impossible to win anything in season mode with a new CAW. I keep getting my ass handed to me and I can't get up for anything. The way your just thrown in to face off guys like the Undertaker and Beniot is just bullshit. I need to put it on easy now.

Good. I thought it was just me....

Quick question, I created a character and won the World Heavyweight title but it's not around my waist during my entrance? Does that mean CAWs can't wear the belt anymore in this game? Cause if so, that sucks ass.

Certain entrance movements can't be done with titles. I don't know which ones have titles and which ones don't.

Speaking of glitches though, I was in a Tables match against a CAW online about an hour ago. He set me up on the Spanish Announce Table and went for the Shane-O Diving Elbow finisher. I escaped by rolling off the table, so he went crashing through it...and he won anyway. He was spread-eagle out on the floor, I was standing there sucking up stamina and KO flashes on the screen. I'm thinking "Sweet, he put himself through and I won!" only to be shot down :(

Damn, its basically impossible to win anything in season mode with a new CAW. I keep getting my ass handed to me and I can't get up for anything. The way your just thrown in to face off guys like the Undertaker and Beniot is just bullshit. I need to put it on easy now.

Good. I thought it was just me....

I thought I just sucked as well...and easy...oh easy feels so much better.

Someone wrote this on wikipedia - it will probably be erased by someone else in the future, but I found it funny:

"Although, in the "money in the bank" mode, it is seemingly impossible to actually win. In the match, a player is expected to set up a ladder and grab the breifcase suspended atop the ring, but this task proves utterly unprobable as the other 5 computer players constantly knock you off the ladder. After hours and hours of gameplay, there is no possible way to knock them out. In addition, if you get onto the ladder, there will literally be a line of computer controlled players waiting to knock you off, systematically. The real fun in this mode would probably best be derived from laughing at the hopelessness of the situation. In this mode, if you play to the bitter end, the only concievable way to achieve victory, is to bet on another player and win. As for you, the player, it looks like "money in the bank" mode is bankrupt for you."

MITB is hard as hell but not impossible. I have so much fun with the match I don't care if I win. Hell in my last match I got the little meter right to the bottoms and lost my grip only to see Psicosis run up the side of another ladder grab the briefcase and win a second later.

Is there a way to set the ladder up between the ropes?

Set the ladder up in the corner. It sets up like last year. And then do it again, and he'll put in between the ropes. (Although I think there's only 3 moves that can be done on it)

I have every superstar challenge done but one: beat Taker & Kane as the Mexicools in an elimination tag. Since they reverse just about every grapple, I'm reduced to constantly try and knock out the ref and then striking with a weapon. Of course, Psicosis always gets eliminated within about a minute, so he's hardly any help.

I was thinking of cheating all of those by adjusting the AI sliders to never reverse, but since it auto-sets the difficulty of the challenge, it might negate that as well.

I tried a MITB match today after work, it was really fun. I didn't think I'd win (and I didn't), but it was just so chaotic I was actually having fun losing. For the record, I was The Great Khali and my opponents were Kid Kash, Rey Mysterio, Chavo Guerrero, Psicosis, and Super Crazy. Chokeslamming people from the ring to the floor with the UMC is incredibly fun and awesome. I also liked that as Khali, I could essentially take one (sometimes two) grabs for the briefcase before his big clumsy ass fell off the ladder.

Regarding the weight class complaints, I think that while frustrating, it is fun and adds an odd level of thinking to the game. I also noted that while in season as Carlito, in my first match with Khali, he wouldn't sell my clotheslines at first, but once his body damage showed some colour, he started selling. That was neat.

JBL beat me in a ladder match after I whopped his ass for a long while. His head and body were both in red and he still won the match but I did find out, if someone is on the ladder and you have a finisher lined up, you hit LB and you automatically pull a finisher off the ladder weather your on the ladder or not.

I need to read a FAQ about environmental finishers. I knew about the parking lot hearse and announce table, didn't know about the ladder.

Edit: No luck at GameFAQs, but I did read you need to win the MITB Trophy to wrestle in the ONS arena. In other words, I will never be in that arena.

So I'm wondering why I haven't seen any other titles involed with season mode yet and I'm also wondering if a Raw season mode is different from a Smackdown season mode? Seems everyone here is doing a Smackdown season mode.

So I'm wondering why I haven't seen any other titles involed with season mode yet and I'm also wondering if a Raw season mode is different from a Smackdown season mode? Seems everyone here is doing a Smackdown season mode.

I started a Raw season mode with Flair but ended up with the WWE title in a month and did the rest of the season as a champion.

This causes you to eventually shift over to SmackDown after Unforgiven, so it was a nice way to win a bunch of trophies in one season go. So far, every single storyline seems to be a big swerve - some make sense (Shawn Michael's face faction that is operating as dirty heels behind Shawn's back) and some don't (Steph and Vince pretending Piper kidnaps her to make the world champion mad).

Overall, I'm enjoying the storylines.

In regards to other titles:

I'm pretty sure I read in a QnA it was world or nothing, but there is a storyline called 'High and Dry' - and your first guess on who it involves is probably right - that hints that you will form a team and fight for the world tag titles, but of course it's all a swerve - although it is built up and has a reason.

Tazz's theme song = best song in the game.

Melina is now my manager and now the Undertaker and Kane has kidnapped her and now I'm facing Mr. Kennedy the following week. Here's the voice mail he sent me.

"So let me get this straight: The Deadman, who's not actually dead, and his burn victim brother, who's not actually burned, kidnapped your girlfrien, who's not actually your girlfriend...and you let it all happen right in front of you? You're pathetic! Looks like tonight's going to be another easy victory for Misterrrr Kennedy!"

one voice mail later: "...Ken-nah-dyyyy!"

Pure gold.

So after winning the title on Smackdown, I got traded to Raw and because of the trade the Smackdown title stays on Smackdown but I'm automatically given the WWE title....okie dokie.

My save just corrupted. :(

I only had one CAW, but I was just down to Austin, Neidhart and Mankind to unlock and now I have to re-start.

Related note: Is there an update coming for the 360 version?

So yeah, I am champ with RVD and I am in a Ladder match against Chris Masters for the title. I climb up the ladder, get the title, but don't win. It goes to one of those videos after the match, as we both fall of the ladder and Trish (who was Masters manager) runs up the ladder and takes the belt.

I now moved over to SD and am in a feud with Kennedy while JBL is my buddy. Yeah, I'll be fighting JBL at Survivor Series for the belt.

got the game on weds, but have played it very little so far cuz Im been busy at work and had to go to my cousins wedding this weekend. I have started a season as Kennedy, and wa sthe gues ref and helped Benoit win so I

had to fight taker, who I beat cleanly (cuz I was on easy difficuly lol), as far as I got.

I think its great that after a match Boogeyman will pull out the worms and thrown them on the downed opponent.

I got the "magic wand turns you into a woman" storyline last night. my God, it's horrible and it is NOT just a dream. Not only does the wand turn you into a woman, but lots of other crazy shit goes down also.

I got the "magic wand turns you into a woman" storyline last night. my God, it's horrible and it is NOT just a dream. Not only does the wand turn you into a woman, but lots of other crazy shit goes down also.

It is just a dream.

I was kinda sifting through the last few pages for the answer to my question (to make sure it wasn't asked before me), but I couldn't find anything. I enjoy the controls, but I can't do simple things like picking up a downed opponent or irish whipping someone. Can anyone help me with this?

Irish Whip is: Right bumper with the A button

Picking up someone is: Click the right thumbstick, double click of you want to sit them up.

Ah, thanks guys. One last question, dragging someone by their head when they are downed?

I rented the game today, so far I'm really enjoying it. I started a season with Shelton Benjamin, and was put into a rivalry with The Big Show. Myself, Daivari, Carlito, and Chavo teamed up on him. The final match saw me lose to him in a cage match. The next one that started has something to do with Stephanie trying to "clean up" the filth from Raw with Angle's help.