TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest nokia

WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2007

So adjusting the AI sliders all the way to the left made clearing the Superstar and Legend challenges fairly easy, but Mexicools vs BoD still required a lot of luck. I got lucky with Foley vs Foley's as I had one of them outside of the ring while the other two watched from in the ring. I used a UCM to walk around and extend the count, then went into the ring before 10.

I felt like I got screwed out of the MITB trophy. I won a match on Legend difficulty, but I guess because I had a friend as a helpful second player, the win meant nothing.

The thing I like most are the environmental hotspots. Makes for some pretty sweet action. That and the fact that you can do an aerial move on a table with someone on it which was not in previous games. The ultimate control move feature is pretty cool too.

I finally got to play the game today. Although I wasn't used to the new controls, I won every match I played except a Money in the Bank match.

In terms of glitches to add to the list, I did a Singles w/ Manager vs. Singles w/Manager match of Great Khali w/ Davari vs. Mysterio w/ Eddie at the Rumble and for some reason Davari and Khali came out with a group entrance to Mark Henry's song. Still the Tiger Titan Tron and Khali's music when he won the match. I tested them individually and they both had the right music as singles, I just thought this was strange.

For whatever reason their stable needs to be manually adjusted to have the right entrance music. I thought maybe I had done something by accident when looking at it earlier, but I guess the Henry entrance music is there by default.

Speaking of stables, I added Ric Flair to DX to see what the DX trio entrance was all about... scary. It's the style of X-Pac and Tori, with Flair playing Tori.

I finally got to play the game today. Although I wasn't used to the new controls, I won every match I played except a Money in the Bank match.

In terms of glitches to add to the list, I did a Singles w/ Manager vs. Singles w/Manager match of Great Khali w/ Davari vs. Mysterio w/ Eddie at the Rumble and for some reason Davari and Khali came out with a group entrance to Mark Henry's song. Still the Tiger Titan Tron and Khali's music when he won the match. I tested them individually and they both had the right music as singles, I just thought this was strange.

I'm pretty sure it's because around that time Daivari was Henry's manager.

Thinking about it, chances are they had Daivari/Henry as the stable, and then last minute changed it. Not changing the music.

Every time I try a Royal Rumble match, I get the screen with everybody in the match, then the WWE logo flying by. Then, all I get is a black screen for about five minutes, then I try to restart. It does the same thing all over again. Any help or suggestions?

I beat a sd season as kennedy now it traded me to raw where I got the hhh as gm storyline and after that now Im feuding with angle apprantly.

I unlocked Bret,Neidhart,Perfect, Shane,Rhodes, and Piper so far. Perfects entrance rules, and his taunt is to spit the gum and swat it AWESOME too bad they didnt reanimate the perfectplex to make it look better. far too fast

The challenges are fucking ridiculous. I just did the Royal Rumble Rematch with Cena vs Edge- spent five minutes working on Edge, then he gets me in two suubmissions (which I get out of), DDT's me (which I kick out of), but then he KO'd me with the spear.

Plus the fact that in ANY challenge match you can't reverse the computer, it's fucking annoying.

The key to beating the challenges is to go into options and change all the AI sliders to zero. Even the secret last challenge - Mickie James vs Great Khali - is fairly easy like that. Still can't win a Legend MITB match though.

The challenges are fucking ridiculous. I just did the Royal Rumble Rematch with Cena vs Edge- spent five minutes working on Edge, then he gets me in two suubmissions (which I get out of), DDT's me (which I kick out of), but then he KO'd me with the spear.

Plus the fact that in ANY challenge match you can't reverse the computer, it's fucking annoying.

I know it took me 5 or 6 times in a row to beat the Matt Hardy vs Edge parking lot brawl challenge

Just got this yesterday. So far..things I like about the new controls and things I dont. But they're workable. The enviroment hotspots and Ultimate control moves are pretty sweet though. Season mode so far is...bleh. I started a season with Edge and the first people I see are Cena and HBK. Kinda ironic...But yeah..the 1st storyline I get is lame as hell. Edge should not be a face vs Cena and he definitly shouldnt be with fuckin Torrie Wilson. Then I got a story thats been in the last two games...the Legends storyline. I stopped last night at that annoying "5 legends vs me" battle royal.

Meh, as with every game since HTTP its a mixed bag of both good and bad.

The key to beating the challenges is to go into options and change all the AI sliders to zero. Even the secret last challenge - Mickie James vs Great Khali - is fairly easy like that. Still can't win a Legend MITB match though.

Why is that match a secret?

Will adjusting the sliders effect achievements like Technician or Complete Domination?

Venk, if I, say, adjust stamina(or turn it off entirely), and then complete the Journeyman, Technician and Domination achivements (beat every opponent in medium, hard and legend difficulties respectively), will I still get the achievement credits and gamerscore points?

Will adjusting the sliders effect achievements like Technician or Complete Domination?

Venk, if I, say, adjust stamina(or turn it off entirely), and then complete the Journeyman, Technician and Domination achivements (beat every opponent in medium, hard and legend difficulties respectively), will I still get the achievement credits and gamerscore points?

I'm pretty sure you'd still get them.

That's all jargon to PS2ers, my friend (to explain, I knew exactly what you meant but was being a jerk - which I shouldn't do to Canadians - sorry).

No offence taken. Pardon my assumed 360 arrogance.

Oh my god...Yknow, ive tolerated the awful commentary in these games most years...but playing as Mickie vs Lita watching as JR and king call Mickie "He" the entire time..ugh. Although, nothing topped them calling the Mick Kick a "bulldog." I thought I was hearing things the first time, so I did it a second. Wow. Thats some shitty commentary.

I know, the question is sort of random, but is it just me, or is Chris Masters in the 360 version, the "Lean, mean" Chris Masters? (especially in the face) although it's kind of hard to tell since he's still pretty big...even though in the PS2 version, he's quite clearly the jacked up version.

Anyone else having a problem getting the pyro to work in Create an Entrance?

You have to preview some part of the intro..and then actually set it off when you want to. (Same with the nameplate, and camera changes)

I wasn't aware of this at first either.

its also a pain in the ass.

Yea it is. Especially when you set the pyro, and then want to change it (just alittle bit)...and the pyro you already set always goes off right before you want to set it.

If you previously set a nameplate during one section of an entrance, is there a way to turn it off? Right now my entrance has two nameplates, one on initial entry, and one on ring in. I wanna get rid off the first one.

Anyone else having a problem getting the pyro to work in Create an Entrance?

You have to preview some part of the intro..and then actually set it off when you want to. (Same with the nameplate, and camera changes)

I wasn't aware of this at first either.

its also a pain in the ass.

Yea it is. Especially when you set the pyro, and then want to change it (just alittle bit)...and the pyro you already set always goes off right before you want to set it.

If you previously set a nameplate during one section of an entrance, is there a way to turn it off? Right now my entrance has two nameplates, one on initial entry, and one on ring in. I wanna get rid off the first one.

I really wish I could give you an answer, there's a way to do it but I have no clue how to do it.

Anyone know why the only CAW I can use online is Shad....?

Does it have something to do with the layers/where the designs are or something? Or is there an option to just turn all the other guys (Like Punk) on?

Oh my god...Yknow, ive tolerated the awful commentary in these games most years...but playing as Mickie vs Lita watching as JR and king call Mickie "He" the entire time..ugh. Although, nothing topped them calling the Mick Kick a "bulldog." I thought I was hearing things the first time, so I did it a second. Wow. Thats some shitty commentary.

yea and they keep calling carlitos "flatliner" like move "the modified reverse neckbreaker" is that the name for that move?

I was thinking of picking this up, I haven't had a wrestling game since No Mercy. How does the game compare? I played the original PS1 Smackdown once, and I thought it was kind of ridiculous that people would immediately get up after big power moves...does that still happen?

How is the CAW?

Season mode sounds pretty funny, and there seems to be a ton of match modes and such. It sounds like it could be a fun way to waste some time.

Apples to oranges.

The No Mercy era is dead and it's doubtful any game will compare. Some people seem to think the original Def Jam or DOR series was the second coming, but I didn't.

If you're fine with playing an old roster on an old system but with unmatched quality in the controls, stick with No Mercy.

If you don't want to stick with No Mercy but are the type of person that insists any wrestling game sucks because it isn't No Mercy, this is not for you.

If you want to try something new that is an ok game series in it's own right when NOT compared to the glory days of N64 wrestling, give it a rental.

You could always get a n64 emulator and get the TNA vs. ROH mod. I can't get the fuckin thing to work (the mod, not the emulator) but many people have so that could be fun.

OR you could just get KOC2 and play the great wrestling game ever. I've had it for 2+ years and I still play it at least 3-4 times a week.