TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hunter's Torn Quad

WWE News and Notes: WON 7/24/06

You think Gerwitz would get into trouble for not knowing who guys like Bruiser Brody and Stan Hansen would be and thiking Flair he can't talk on the mic. If not in trouble at least educate the guy on who these people are, but then again you would think Gerwitz would educate himself on wrestling and the history of the WWE.

Why should he bother? He knows Vince and Stephanie like things from the movies. Knowing the legacy of the business you work for is usually a smart thing but not in this instance.

i totally forgot about that Styles interview.

it didnt amount to anything, except the part about being sick of male cheerleaders

i remember reading the tommy dreamer thing. it's totally vague about anything and he still gets in trouble. why would they even pay attention to what he says, nothing new is getting through to the show anyway so banning him from writing isnt a big deal. There was a time when u could be constructively critical of wwe and not get in trouble right?

WWE: you 're in trouble Tommy.

Tommy: what're u gonna do, have me lose to Test twice in one hour? no problem.

WWE: No, we're going to fire you, taking away by far the easiest and best paying job you'll ever have.

<_<)-->

QUOTE(<_< @ Jul 25 2006, 03:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

WWE: No, we're going to fire you, taking away by far the easiest and best paying job you'll ever have.

At the level Tommy Dreamer is in the WWE, he's not making that good of money after travel expenses and all that good stuff.

I'm certain that Dreamer could make just as much, if not more working and booking on the Indy circuit.

Yeah, people keep making sarcastic remarks about how much money someone makes in WWE, and how they would neeeever make that money elsewhere, well guess what, it is also a hellacious road schedule, especially if like Tommy Dreamer, you have a wife and relatively young child at home that you miss dearly. Plus, I think people tend to underrate how much certain guys can make on the indy scene, working various dates for different promotions.

Guest The Prez

Although I'm not saying whether someone like Dreamer would be better with or without the WWE, it's more than just straight up talk about money.

There's also the fact that you've got slightly (not much, but some) more long term security by signing a WWE deal, and for someone who has a wife and kid at home, you can't discount that.

I figure Gerwitz would actually get heat for trying to learn about wrestling history.

Guest Doombiscuit
TSN took issue with were the Edge and Lita live sex show and the skit where HHH and Candice Michelle were supposed to be getting blowjobs while they were talking.

Candice getting a bowjob? I never realised. That's better drag than Vito's...