TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest DaGoodz

The Game is off Aftermath Records

50 Cent I think will eventually die out. People are starting to already backlash on 50. He doesn't get respect in NY anymore, since Jadakiss ripped him a new one(He murdered him much worse then Game ever did).

where are you from?

I'm born from Montreal, raised and live in Calgary.

But I go to North Carolina, Philly, and NY, regularly to vist family.

since Jadakiss ripped him a new one(He murdered him much worse then Game ever did).

Fuck yes he did, but that is neither here nor there. Jadakiss is one of the best rappers of all time to never put out a decent album. Tremendous though. I remember when I first heard Checkmate and Problem Child I knew 50 couldn't touch him. But in that song 50 did, "I Run New York" he kinda really did get the last laugh.

"One more word out his mouth, i'll push Style's shit back"

So yeah, when was that new SP CD droppin??

Kiss Tha Game Goodbye was a good album IMO, and Kiss Of Death wasn't bad, too much filler songs, but there were a couple of good songs on the CD. He's dropped great albums with LOX, but as far his solo stuff his mixtape are better then his albums. You should reword that to Kiss is one of the best rappers to never drop a classic.

And about the SP album, that just makes 50 bitchmade, he couldn't fuck with them lyrically so he used his politics to fuck them over. Kevin Nash nigga. SP will bitchslap that nigga when he see's him.

Hey, remember when A Tribe Called Quest feuded with De La Soul? Of course you don't, because that never happened.

Oh, and they were infinately better than the Game and 50 Cent.

Guest DRH 502

I agree EHMS...all the way. Jadakiss is without a doubt one of my top 5 favorite rappers. Jadakiss will never get the respect he deserves. When Kiss is spittin'(pun...I think?) everyone stops and listens. He has a presence about him no one else touches...

Guest Felonies!
Hey, remember when A Tribe Called Quest feuded with De La Soul? Of course you don't, because that never happened.

The Can/Neu! feud was really something. I liked Neu!'s diss track, "Quit Screaming In Caveman, You Hobo Jap."

Guest wahoo

WTF?!? Debating about 50 Cent vs. Game is like trying to figure out if dark brown poop smells worse

than light brown poop. They are both garbage making songs for 12 year olds. Game has a little more

talent, but still wouldn't make a top 500 rappers of all time list.

Both of their careers have very short shelf life. Like most rap acts, neither will last as long as Nas or Jay

Z. The only thing that will make it so everyone isn't looking back laughing about them in a few years like

people now do with MC Hammer, is if they die. Then they will become overrated legends.

Saying people in G-Unit are household names? HUH? What world do you live in? Most of my relatives would

have no idea who 50 Cent is, let alone the other morons in the group.

This thread proves Czech's opinion on hiphop true. Its lame that pople actually think 50 Cent 'runs the rap game'...dude's a bitch for MTV and top40 radio. Deal with it.

With all these popradio-puppets like 50 Cent reaching the braindead masses...Biggie Smalls must be spinning in his grand piano box.

Mainstream rap is hardcore like Linkin Park.

Ghostface Killah put out what I think is one of the years best, and do I hear anything about that? No, I instead have to hear about the lame ass feud between 50 Cent and the Game.

And people wonder why I hate most of whats popular in rap today.

I remember a while back, he was ripping on the whole Southern Rap/Crunk bullshit that's around. Ghostface kicks ass. You don't see Game getting MF Doom, J.Dilla, or Pete Rock as producers.

Oh, and the new Dr. Octagon album is a serious disappointment.

I remember a while back, he was ripping on the whole Southern Rap/Crunk bullshit that's around. Ghostface kicks ass. You don't see Game getting MF Doom, J.Dilla, or Pete Rock as producers.

Oh, and the new Dr. Octagon album is a serious disappointment.

It's kinda hard to get J.Dilla as a producer when he's passed away.

Game had great producers for his junior release. Timbaland, Hi-Tek, Scott Storch, Just Blaze, Kanye West, Havoc, Dr. Dre, all great producers.

Game style wouldn't really mold well under a MF Doom beat. But I would like see Game with a Premier beat, that would be great.

Game has improved greatly since his 1st release, his new song One Blood is pretty good also, alot better then Lloyd Banks "Hands Up" single. For the most part Game's mixtape material has been fire.

50 Keeps pretending he is running things, but Dre is basically saying "what the fuck ever" and is going to make his money with Game just like Jimmy is. And 50 is going to shut the fuck up because Mobb Deep and Tony Yayo flopped HARD AS FUCK. Just like Bucks next album will and Bank's album PROBABLY will. 50 fucked up all these dudes career because everyone got so tired of him and they took it out on the G-Unit artist. Now no one is buying any of their albums. And Curtis sees this and is going to shut up before his money starts to get short.

You can't expect everyone on the label to go platinum and double platinum. The problem with those albums was there was a G-Unit oversaturation for a minute there.. 50, Yayo & Mobb Deep's albums all came out way too close together. But dont let yourself get fooled.. Buck and Banks WILL go plat.

And the Em is irrelivant thing...if he drops an album tommorrow it will sell more than the entire G-unit rosters newest albums combined times 2. Including 50.

The Massacre sold more than Curtain Call & Get Rich or Die Tryin sold more than Encore. 50 is a bigger star than Eminem right now, there is no doubt about it.

I want to swear you were the same one swearing that G unit was the hottest thing going because everything they dropped went Plat. Well, their last two offerings haven't gone gold....combined.

Memphis fucking Bleek sold more albums than the last TWO G-unit releases. Stop and think about that for a second. You say Jay can't make anyone a star, just look at bleek.....Well....he out sold the last TWO g-unit releases. Two releases that didn't suffer from lack of airplay or promotion. TWO. And one of them was Mobb Fucking Deep.

And we will see how 50s next album sells. I have no doubt it will go plat...doubt that Lloyd will go plat. I KNOW that buck isn't going plat. Dude isn't even liked in the south. He rode that G-Unit wave the same way Obie Trice rode that Eminem wave to go Plat the first time(and trice is infinately more talented that buck, banks, and 50, I just know damn well he won't go plat again). Buck won't break 200,000. Banks MIGHT go gold because everyone knows he is basically the most talented of those G-unit dudes (not counting Mobb Deep or MOP). And lord knows that if they drop a Ma$e album, that shit will sell like 5 copies. And that would just be members of G-unit buying it.

Dont fool yourself. People will still want to listen to em more than they would want to hear 50. You want to look at his last few albums, but since then his movie and video games have come out and look at the sales of that. His drawing power has definately faded.

the new dr. octagon isn't a new dr.oactagon. its stolen & broken rhymes with an unauthorized dj.

No no, that one came out a few years ago. Keith did release a follow-up proper this year, albeit without Dan the Automator. I haven't heard it yet.

the new dr. octagon isn't a new dr.oactagon. its stolen & broken rhymes with an unauthorized dj.

No no, that one came out a few years ago. Keith did release a follow-up proper this year, albeit without Dan the Automator. I haven't heard it yet.

oh. i didn't know.

Game album was aight, was production heavy and radio friendly songs. He needs to stay away from paying homage to every rapper in every song, I know appreciate rap and all like I do but damn. "Doctor's Advocate" is make or break for Game, him and Joe Budden are pretty much in the same boat. As for, G-Unit no one will go plat again outside of 50 and maybe Banks unless they just make G-Unit compilation album.

Awaits for the new Ma$e album. hahahaha

I just read this month's XXL.

I liked the interview with Loyd Banks better then the 50 one.

Both of them talk about goin' back to making good mixtapes.

50 said he has 3 new ones that will be out soon, and Banks said he and the entire G-Unit Records roster will be on lots of mixtapes soon.

He says he's going to go back to the lyrics with the punchlines and shit that got him noticed in the first place.

Banks talked about the past year being a "year of insults", with artists just screaming fuck you Loyd Banks, or whatever, putting somebodies whole name in there. Said that isn't working now, and people need to stop worrying about the next man and spit some real lyrical shit, and if somebody wants to battle, do it, and end the shit.

He said if somebody wanted to battle, and they were worth it, now's the time to come at him, so he can put it on the mixtapes. He doesn't want to put that shit on his album, that most people who buy it, don't give a fuck about that shit.

Decent read this month.

Guest DRH 502

Oh, so Banks is gonna go back to biting Jadakiss' style? Smart. Its the only thing that made him a decent rapper to begin with.

"WE ON FIRE....UP IN HERE...DON'T GET TOO CLOSE...WE ON FIRE...SHORT TAKE IT OFF...IF YOU GET TOO HOT...WE ON FIRE...TEAR THE ROOF OFF THIS MAWFUCKER..."

All joking aside, have any of you all heard that song "I'll Hurt You" by Busta featuring Eminem?? Talk about a smooth flow my kids, there it is there. Eminem rips it. Also his verse from "Touch It" that was on BET is on the internet now...

"I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY I'M SHOUTIN' RIGHT NOW"

Good stuff...

I also agree with the dude who said this album will make or break Game. I also agree that (as i've said numerous times before) he needs to stop name dropping everybody and their mother in all of his damn songs. Plus the whole contradicting himself:

I Don't Need Your Love: "I got shot over two pounds of weed still ain't found them niggas, but Karma come quicker for the nigga on the other side of the gun, thats somethin I gotta teach my son"

Start From Scratch: "Same red bandana, same four fifth, workers in the kitchen cookin' up my shit. Same telephone booth. Same connect, that mean the same hollow tips breakin up in my chest..."

So come on Game which is it?? Were you slanging crack or weed?

If you havent' heard it, at this point i'm gonna recommend you all download the 50 Cent track aimed at Game called "I'm Not Rich, I'm Still Lyin'"...good stuff.

I'll Hurt You is a good track, but Em is still comin' with that nonsensical lyrics bullshit that he's been doin' for the most part, since Encore.

His flow was fucking butter, but his lyrics?

[Verse 2: Eminem]

Shit on a mic and do do, my doo-doo

You do not have a fightin chance to move you you were covered in my poo-poo

Smothered in my manure while I spit saliva fluid do-do-do-do-do-do

G-g-g-goobers secluded you

You don't have a clue as to what we're about to do do you

So just sit back and watch somethin you just gon have an a-chew

You just made me sneeze I'm allergic to beats like these

Please excuse me my allergies are actin up thanks a lot Scott

Your probably wonderin why there's thunderin everyone

Is runnin and duckin up under everything up on the block

Cause Bus a Bus and Flipmode just tip toed into the club

With shady quietly tryin not to start up a riot with Doc

But since we always started we might as well have a party

So gather 'round everybody come on lets get our drink on

And you ain't got to do nothin special for this occasion

Just reach in the closet put somethin on and get to the club

Dude, no.

I would say the Game contradictions come from Game writing about slanging weed, and 50 writing about slanging crack while he was ghost writin' for Game.

50...didn't....ghost...write....a...goddamned....thing....for....game. Duded seriously, stop it. Dude raps the exact same way he did when he started (pre G-Unit) while with G-Unit and after G-Unit. Same flow, same word play...shit if you listen to alot of his older mixtapes, some of the same metaphors and lines.

50 has done the same thing, as has every other "crack rap" artist. They talk about being out slanging on the corner then talk about how they got kilos comin in and they were a boss. Bosses don't stand on the corner. You take what you actually did and multiply it by 100. Thats what fake people do.

And I will have to disagree with Not Rich and Still lyin being good stuff. It would have worked had it not been for 50 just making shit up like game said it. "Fuck Em, Fuck Dre, Fuck NWA" you know full goddamn well Game was too busy shouting out to them in every song to diss them and he still hasn't