TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest InuYasha

The OAO RAW for 7/31/06

Guest InuYasha

What did Mr. McMahon say to his Executive Assistant Jonathan Coachman on the phone last week on RAW? While we know his plan was to have Shawn Michaels face Coachman in a singles match, what else did he have planned?

With Triple H absent from the arena, and the Chairman at his daughter’s bedside while she was in labor, the remaining half of D-Generation X suffered, no doubt pleasing Mr. McMahon whether or not he had planned it or not. Was Umaga part of the Chairman’s plan to destroy DX? How will HBK and The Game react to Umaga’s interference? We'll find out when the Showstopper tries to stop Umaga in a one-on-one match on RAW.

Also, John Cena’s hunger for another opportunity at the WWE Championship keeps growing. He showed WWE Champion Edge that he won’t quit until he’s reclaimed WWE gold. The Rated R Superstar was distraught after Cena pinned his tag team partner Johnny Nitro on RAW. Did Cena finally turn the tides on his rival, or will Edge figure out a way to strike back?

The Diva Search saw another finalist get stricken from the list. Maryse Ouellete was the second Diva Search finalist to exit the competition. After the Diva Search Musical Chairs that will take place at Friday Night SmackDown, the pool of finalists will be cut to five Monday on RAW. Who will make it one step closer to being crowned the winner of the 2006 $250,000 Diva Search?

Mick Foley will be on RAW to address Ric Flair’s obsession with getting a rematch. The Hardcore Legend has made it clear he has no plans to bother with the “Nature Boy,” so what will his announcement be about?

With SummerSlam rapidly approaching, the answers to these questions are crucial. RAW at 9/8 CT, live from the Continental Airlines Arena in New Jersey, is the only place the answers will be revealed.

HBK in the spotlight: Check

John Cena going after Edge: Check

Diva Search being shoved down our throats: Check

Mick Foley denying his obsession with Ric Flair: Check

Building up to another mediocre RAW at best: Check

So, how soon before we start channel surfing tomorrow night?

Guest Princess Leena

I fucking hate that Raw takes up time that could go to Psych or Law & Order.

If Crono is not looking forward to RAW, why did he start a thread about it?

I'm interested in seeing where Cena-Edge and Foley-Flair progress

I fucking hate that Raw takes up time that could go to Psych or Law & Order.

L&O is probably on at least 10 times a day on USA or other networks..

Psych is the stupidest show I've ever seen.

Foley/Flair will be more of Foley going "I will not fight you" and Flair going beserk..

Guest Princess Leena

But, USA is the only network that shows SVU, I think. Which I like most.

Psych does blow, but it beats Raw.

The Edge vs Cena thing feud is getting stale and I blame the booking of putting Cena over Edge in some way or another after the past few weeks, which its sorta odd that Cena has been put over so much over Edge, normally the heel champion would get the dube over the face thats chasing after the title. If Cena goes over Edge again on Monday in some sort of way, I wouldn't be surprised at all.

And I'm hoping for more great promos from Foley and I'm hoping to hear one from Flair on Monday. Other than that, with nothing else annouced for tomorrow night, other than Umaga vs HBK, I think Raw won't be good tomorrow night but I could be wrong.

Guest InuYasha

The re-runs/syndications of L&O are licensed out. TNT got the originals, and SVU is given to USA, since it's owned by NBC anyway. Same with CI and Bravo.

As for Psyche, I find it amusing, and at least it's trying to be somewhat original.

Guest Princess Leena

And only 1 more month until the US Open fucks over Raw. My favorite time of year.

Guest InuYasha
And only 1 more month until the US Open fucks over Raw. My favorite time of year.

So, Tennis, the Dog Show, and what else yearly ruins RAW's broadcasts on USA?

I almost forgot about that. Oh well, at least I'm in Canada where Raw will never get pre-empted again thanks to it moving from TSN to The Score, but it will be running 1 hour later...can't win em all I guess

Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster
If Crono is not looking forward to RAW, why did he start a thread about it?

Guest netslob

the writing.

Guest InuYasha

the writing.

Well, yeah. I meant conflicting televised scheduling.

No Flair promo, because he can't talk.

By the by, when is he going to drop the wet rat look? I popped in the 2003 Royal Rumble the other day and he looked so much better (and credible when he talked, as I checked out some other stuff from around that time period) with the normal hair.

I wonder If Raw will be shown at a later time or if they will just take a breather for 2 weeks?

Guest DRH 502

I wonder about Flair's wet rat hair too...like maybe it all fell out? Maybe he will never have the flowing golden locks that made the Nature Boy the Nature Boy...

I wonder If Raw will be shown at a later time or if they will just take a breather for 2 weeks?

Thursday Raw Thursday ring a bell? No way in hell will the show be off for two weeks...no way!

Another thread devoted to pointing out "Raw sucks and I'm too cool for it". Hooray.

Also, I believe I read somewhere Raw would still be on Monday's during the US open, just later.

I'm hoping Foley / Flair II results in a Steel Cage match for SummerSlam.

Guest Princess Leena

Hey now, this was the first week I was legit annoyed by Raw being on. :P

It would be fun if USA scheduled Raw for 11... especially if Agassi plays on the first Monday, because Vince would be pissy.

Did Cena finally turn the tides on his rival, or will Edge figure out a way to strike back?

How did Cena "finally turn the tides" when he gets the upper hand every week?

The re-runs/syndications of L&O are licensed out. TNT got the originals, and SVU is given to USA, since it's owned by NBC anyway. Same with CI and Bravo.

As for Psyche, I find it amusing, and at least it's trying to be somewhat original.

USA plays all 3 versions of Law & Order.