TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
TheTomster

Possible DX/Survivor Series Spoilers

This is being discussed at EWB. The person who posted it says they got it from PWInsider, but it does sound a bit odd.

The WWE has contacted several former members of the nWo and DX this week. Sean Waltman, Scott Hall, Joanie Laurer, Marcus "Buff" Bagwell and Randy Savage are expected to meet with Vince McMahon later this week. The WWE has also been in contact with, current TNA superstars, The James Gang and Kevin Nash.

And the possible Survivor Series Poster.

sseries06dxnwoal9.jpg

I don't think this is true because the guy said he got it from a different board that says they got it from PWInsider. If it is true, what are your guys thoughts. It is really one of the last dream matches WWE can come up with.

This feud could be hot... If it was 1998.

Bagwell, Hall, Nash, and Savage at this age? That's right down there with NWO B/W 99 for worst NWO incarnation ever. The only interesting thing is what side Waltman would be on.

Pretty good lookin' fake.

It was definitely done from scratch. Usually you can tell when it's a hackjob by upping the brightness and contrast to see where the creator cut and pasted logos, but this has nothing. Looks like it was done with high-res logos, etc.

I could totally see the DX/McMahon angle going in a way where McMahon brings back the nWo to kill off DX.

If this is true (and I still have my doubts) it makes me sick. I have no desire to watch an NWO-DX feud and it only adds another layer of vintage WWE crap instead of actually building on the present. Oh well, can't get too outraged b/c it's what I've come to expect.

Hasn't basically been said that WWE has no interest in working with Randy Savage ever again? I would assume so, since Hogan and WWE still work together, and Savage is scare of Hogan (or something).

Hasn't basically been said that WWE has no interest in working with Randy Savage ever again? I would assume so, since Hogan and WWE still work together, and Savage is scare of Hogan (or something).

I believe that could have also been said for Bret Hart after '97, Eric Bischoff, Hulk Hogan after '93, Kevin Nash after '96, Paul Heyman, Scott Hall after '96, and numerous other people. Vince McMahon will ignore ANYTHING if he thinks it would draw any type of additional attention. DX vs. nWo, people would want to see that.

If its all true and the Apocalypse is upon us, They should bring back the NWO on SmackDown and keep DX on Raw and have a brand Vs brand, NWO Vs DX angle like that. because really, having the DX Vs NWO angle on Raw only will just be overkill.

If its all true and the Apocalypse is upon us, They should bring back the NWO on SmackDown and keep DX on Raw and have a brand Vs brand, NWO Vs DX angle like that. because really, having the DX Vs NWO angle on Raw only will just be overkill.

Yeah, but it would keep the NWO off SD. Who really wants to see Hogan, Nash, Hall, and whoever else dominate the fresh(er) faces on that show?

D-X was always a nWo knock-off to me anyways. This has already been dismissed as a fake because there were rumors of WWE wanting to book D-X against EVOLUTION.

D-X was always a nWo knock-off to me anyways. This has already been dismissed as a fake because there were rumors of WWE wanting to book D-X against EVOLUTION.

I wouldn't say D-X was a knockoff perse, because they weren't there to "take over" anything, and they didn't keep growing to include over 10 members, however you could definately say D-X was a bi-product of the "attitude" of nWo and the brashness of ECW. I think that is why basically the nWo and DX can't work again like they did before, not just because of the age of the wrestlers involved, but those were definatel time capsule gimmicks.

No, although that would've been hillarious. I'm sure it would've resulted in a lawsuit of some kind...though I'm not sure if it would've been illegal for them to simply wear on TV shirts that had been legally purchased.

Guest Princess Leena

This is bullshit.

Have you seen Savage lately. No way he's ever coming back.

that'd be a cool poster if it was 8 years ago

and Shawn was already a member of the NWO with Booker T and Big Show. dont you guys remember that great storyline?

Bring back the Nation and there could be all kinds of laying down of the smack on some crippled asses.

Better yet, bring back DOA and Los Boriquas (or however you spell it) and we could have the GANG WARS all over again! Vintage WWE...treating the world like its 1997.

Guest InuYasha
This feud could be hot... If it was 1998.

Bagwell, Hall, Nash, and Savage at this age? That's right down there with NWO B/W 99 for worst NWO incarnation ever. The only interesting thing is what side Waltman would drag down.

EFA

Guest InuYasha
Duggan didn't allegedly do the nasty with Steph.

I think the shorter list would be "who hasn't?"