TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
super_tigris

Memories of the past that do not fade (Part I)

The scene opens; a young man stands in the center of a training facility, looking around. It’s empty and has a distinct Asian – specifically Japanese – look to it, the walls painted with odd text that he’s never seen. He stands, baggy clothes draping his small stature. He unzips the sweatshirt and tosses it to the ground, treating as like it's his room; a new found home, one he never had. Looking around, the young man takes a seat on a weight machine and does several repetitions, his arms wavering under the pressure, his stick like appendages swelling as his muscles begin to take form.

“I see you’ve found the weights,” the accented voice of an aging Japanese man stands in approval as the young man turns to face his first glimpse of the dojo head, Mr. Kobe, “And you’re already making a mess of things like it’s your own room.”

“Sorry.” The boy’s long hair shadows his hidden face as he stands and picks up his sweatshirt. He turns to the exit before he’s cut off by another young man, Japanese like Mr. Kobe, in training attire. The young man puts his hand on the American boy’s shoulder and turns him towards the ring, pointing at it.

“This is my prospect,” the aging Asian man sternly says, masking his pride in the training wrestler who has stopped the young American boy, “His name is Akira Kaibatsu – he’s training to be a wrestler, under my guidance of course. And my name, my name’s Mr. Kobe, and this, well, this is my dojo.” He spins, looking it over and taking it in.

“I’ll be going,” the young American boy says coldly, “I didn’t mean to intrude.”

“Nonsense,” Kobe interrupts with a stern look, “You look like you need a place to stay, and you looked very interested in what you were doing before I so rudely interrupted. Tell me, have you ever had any interest in becoming a professional wrestler…?”

The scene fades - the face of the young American boy clearly amused at the idea of becoming a wrestler. Akira stands next to him, also amused, as the two look up at the ring.

Damn, that's a good weight machine to make your muscles take form the moment you start using it!

But hey, promos about the past of the character are always good. And I'm not just saying that because I'm about to do a few.

Damn, that's a good weight machine to make your muscles take form the moment you start using it!

Ever lifted? 5 minutes after lifting, your muscle swells. :)

Also, thanks for the feed back.

No, is the simple answer. I do press-ups and sit-ups, and that's it.

Sign in to follow this