TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lt. Al Giardello

Ban Mr. Rant

I swear, though, every time Rant says nigga, it just keeps getting funnier and funnier. I guess he just carries the momentum from the previous nigga going right on into the next one. The guy should really look into getting his own show. Maybe even taking it on the road. He could have a sidekick and everything. He could be the Merv Griffin of saying nigga. Remember when Richard Pryor burst on the scene with edgy racial humor? Rant is a lot like that. He's constantly pushing the boundaries--blazing new trails in the name of comedy. One time my side actually split. I'm serious. Split right in two. Man, that's one funny joke. I'm talking about the joke where he says nigga.

Shame on a nigga who try to run game on a nigga

EHME does far more to slander the black race simply by posting anything, then Rant does by dropping a nigga here and there.

EHME is the epitome of an Allhiphop.com poster.

AHH.com is to hip hop message boards what GameFAQs is to video game ones, by the way.

Your a clown. Your posts on Hip Hop already confirmed that. But then again your from STL, where saying "Thurr" and "Durty Durty" is cool.

As far as the stereotype thing goes, picking fights with people for making petty insults is pretty damn "GANSTARRR" so I guess that's another strike against you.

Of course the stereotype is broken when you cry whenever someone lobs a racist joke. Stop being a hyper-sensitive bitch and deal with it. Instead of asking mods or whomever to ban him, talk it out with him and try to understand what is going on. It's the internet, stop taking it so seriously. Is your life really gonna change if one guy who posts on the same messageboard you do is allowed to be a racist (which he isn't but that's besides the point)? You criticize CWM for not having a life, yet you can't even handle a little bit of racism on the internet. Life is a little tougher than Mr. Rant's posts I think, as hard as it is to believe when you see some of those crazy vids. You're an alright guy EHME, you just gotta stop being so damn sensitive.

I don't put up with racism in real life, so why should I put up with it here?

Like I said, I don't get angry when posters use to word "Nigga" and in good nature, but Mr. Rant is taking it too far. Espically is "You people" comment in the music forum, which is IMO much worse than saying "Nigga". I really think Mr. Rant was picked on by some black kids when he was younger and using the internet to get back a black race. Sorry if I ain't going to be some coon, and smile and say "Thank you Sir" to Mr. Rant.

EHME, let me tell you something: When I was in high school, I found a note book of mine torn up, with various insults written in it, including the phrase "nigger lover".

That is racism. So please EHME, shut up.

Guest Princess Leena

Meh.

Other boards I visit have MUCH more sensitive fucks who'll cry racism over anything.

EHME hasn't reached that level yet.

EHME, let me tell you something: When I was in high school, I found a note book of mine torn up, with various insults written in it, including the phrase "nigger lover".

That is racism. So please EHME, shut up.

Are you trying to say I've never dealt with racism? Because I could write a novel with the amount of racism I've dealt with.

EHME does far more to slander the black race simply by posting anything, then Rant does by dropping a nigga here and there.

EHME is the epitome of an Allhiphop.com poster.

AHH.com is to hip hop message boards what GameFAQs is to video game ones, by the way.

Your a clown. Your posts on Hip Hop already confirmed that. But then again your from STL, where saying "Thurr" and "Durty Durty" is cool.

As far as the stereotype thing goes, picking fights with people for making petty insults is pretty damn "GANSTARRR" so I guess that's another strike against you.

Of course the stereotype is broken when you cry whenever someone lobs a racist joke. Stop being a hyper-sensitive bitch and deal with it. Instead of asking mods or whomever to ban him, talk it out with him and try to understand what is going on. It's the internet, stop taking it so seriously. Is your life really gonna change if one guy who posts on the same messageboard you do is allowed to be a racist (which he isn't but that's besides the point)? You criticize CWM for not having a life, yet you can't even handle a little bit of racism on the internet. Life is a little tougher than Mr. Rant's posts I think, as hard as it is to believe when you see some of those crazy vids. You're an alright guy EHME, you just gotta stop being so damn sensitive.

I don't put up with racism in real life, so why should I put up with it here?

Like I said, I don't get angry when posters use to word "Nigga" and in good nature, but Mr. Rant is taking it too far. Espically is "You people" comment in the music forum, which is IMO much worse than saying "Nigga". I really think Mr. Rant was picked on by some black kids when he was younger and using the internet to get back a black race. Sorry if I ain't going to be some coon, and smile and say "Thank you Sir" to Mr. Rant.

1. "You people" is more about those into rap/culture either making up or changing definitions of words, not necessarily blacks. But if you want to cry RAYCIST~! go ahead you retarded chimp.

2. Also, if you payed attention you would notice that whenever I'm using the word it is the same way you would. So step off, nigga.

OMG!!! Rant called you a chimp and a chimp is a monkey. RAYCIST~! Oh, and I grew up in Bellingham, there were little to no black people. The ones I knew were I guess "uncle toms" or just not as hypersensitve as we when we made fun of each other. I get along fine with Black Lushus and KKK (what? He's not black?).