TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
KingPK

OAOAST HeldDOWN~! 8/3/06

HDLOGOBD.jpg

Anaheim, Californa. Home of the Mighty Ducks, and the latest stop on the OAOAST tour. It’s Thursday night – Do you know where your barbwire wrapped baseball bats are?

No?

Then stick around and they may just show up on TV. Now over to Sofa Central where Michael Cole and Coach are ready to greet the viewers at home.

COLE

Welcome to HeldDOWN~! Liiiiiiiiiiive from Anaheim where the OAOAST brings you the hard hitting action as always!

COACH

Damn right we do! And tonight even more so as we’ll have highlights from Syndicated in addition to some great matches in that very ring.

COLE

Leon Rodez is set to issue another 24/7 challenge, we’ve got the big man in act-

COACH

Yeah, yeah, yeah that’s all nice Cole, but the fans want to know about Zack, they want to see the shit hit the fan!

COLE

Can we say *beep* on TV??

COACH

I can cause I’m the heel!!

COLE

What’s that?

COACH

I said “I ca-“

COLE

No not you...on the headset. Ladies and gentlemen, I’ve just been informed that something interesting is happening out by the front entrance.

The shot changes from Sofa Central to the front of the arena, it’s a lovely light summers evening but no one seems to be paying attention to the view as a pair of police motorcycles pull up in front of the building followed by a stretch Hummer-limo, a police cruiser, a black van and then another set of police motorcycles.

COLE

It almost looks like the president is coming!

COACH

Or 50 Cent – YO FIDDY!!

When the motorcade stops a security team steps out of the van and the front seat of the stretch Hummer looking very official and very serious about protecting whomever is inside. After having run all the way from the locker rooms Josh Matthews finally appears on the scene looking for some answers.

MATTHEWS

*catches his breath* Alright Josh Matthews here, and I’m going to find out what this is all about.

He puts the microphone in the face of a huge wide shouldered black man.

MATTHEWS

Who’s in the limo?

. . .

MATTHEWS

Come on you can tell me! Why the massive security precautions??

. . .

MATTHEWS

It’s Zack isn’t it? It’s got to be Zack, and he probably brought Candie and little baby Jenna with him to keep them safe. It’s Malibu isn’t it?

. . .

The big guy doesn’t respond. Instead he steps aside as the door opens and out emerges Bruce Blank, followed by Todd Cortez and Bloodshed, all of them looking around a bit nervously.

COLE

THE WILDCARDS?? WHAT THE HELL?

MATTHEWS

The Wildcards? What the hell are you guys doing with a security detail like this?

Neither Cortez nor Bloodshed seem very interested in talking to Josh Matthews, so the task falls upon Bruce.

BLANK

Isn’t it obvious? I mean Zack Malibu will be here tonight and you know what a hot head he is.

MATTHEWS

HOT HEAD?

BLANK

Totally, and I just KNOW that he’ll take what happened last week the wrong way, that he’s going to blow it totally out of proportion and make it like we did something wrong.

COLE

They did do something wrong! They did something vile and disturbing and they went too far!

COACH

Hey I ain’t going to argue with you, and honestly whatever Zack does tonight they’ll have deserved it.

BLANK

Besides have you been in the locker rooms? It’s not secret we’re not liked, people resent it when they’re told they suck and are then shown that it’s true. After last week though. . . I wouldn’t put it past them to try something underhanded.

CORTEZ

...and The Wildcards, well you know we don't condone that sort of behavior.

MATTHEWS

EXCUSE me?

BLANK

I’m sure a lot of them would love to take a cheap shot at us, so these guys are here to make sure that’s not happening – now excuse me Matthews, I’ve got more important things to do.

Bruce heads off with Cortez and Bloodshed over to a small area where a couple of chairs, a table and a TV has been set up. The Wildcards sit down and start to watch the broadcast while the police and security team gather around them to keep them safe.

COACH

They’re not even coming into the building? They’re that paranoid?

COLE

It’s not paranoia if the entire federation IS out to get you, but they’ll have to venture into the ring sooner or later tonight – we’ve not heard the last from them!

COACH

And what will happen when Zack Malibu shows up!?

COLE

Then the *beep* will REALLY hit the fan! Now, ladies and gentlemen, if you in the US tuned in for Syndicated this past Sunday......you know you only saw two hours of dead air. We apologize profusely for that. To make it up to our great fans, right here tonight we will show you, IN THEIR ENTIRETY, three of the matches that took place last Sunday in Melbourne, Australia. Unfortunately, it has been a terrible week for our production people, there were some errors in the tape of the main event 10-man tag, so unfortunately we will be unable to show you that match. However, since he's been bragging on his OAOAST.com blog all week, Team Axel WAS victorious and Axel now runs the show in this company.

COACH

Watts probably wanted all copies of that match destroyed so that he can pretend it never happened. Thank God for the internet and YouTube.

COLE

I really doubt Bill Watts is that petty.

COACH

Well you can go on being Naive Nancy.

COLE

*Sigh* Anyway, after the break we will show you the Puerto Rican/Thunderkid match from Syndicated. We'll be back.

--------------------------------------------------

krisfront.jpg

MONEY MANOR, the compound that houses playboy billionaire THEODORE MONEYMAKER, a ruggedly handsome heir known for his signature white smoking jacket and partying ways.

Inside the grand and spacious mansion, which include indoor and outdoor pools, tennis and basketball courts, Theodore lounges near the living room fireplace on his recliner...

* PUFF *

* PUFF *

* PUFF *

* WHEW *

...enjoying a PIPE and the lastest edition of the WALL STREET JOURNAL.

dibiase.jpg

THEODORE MONEYMAKER

Adventurer/Entrepreneur

THEODORE

(removes pipe)

Oh, hello. Allow me to introduce myself. I am money. Theodore Moneymaker, to be percise. The Billion Dollar Heir. I, at the ripe old age of 23, have more money than you ever will in your lifetime or children and grandchildren's lifetime combined. As the second largest shareholder in TSM, I didn't request this time to tell you something you already know.

Now, I don't mean to brag, but I've cut deals with some of the biggest names in business -- Donald Trump, Richard Branson, Bill Gates, to name just a few -- but it's the lastest deal that is my biggest yet. If you follow any of the entertainment news programs that bombard the television airwaves, you've probably heard the rumors. And yes, they are true. I have officially signed with the One & Only Anglesault Thread.

You may recall I made a brief trip to the ring last year to join my cousin Tony Brannigan and Dan Black in a bid to land the World 6-Man Tag Team Championship. Unfortunately, as is the risk in any business transaction, plans fell through because my partners weren't quite as committed to the project like I had been led to believe. As the old saying goes, "If you want something done right, do it yourself." And so I will when I make my triumphant return to the ring in due time. I've spent the last few months traveling the world and the seven seas training diligently, going over files on various OAOAST superstars. In terms of goals, all you need to know is...no matter the price, no matter who I have to go through...Money talks. Bullshit walks. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You break the laws

You hustle, you deal, you steal from us all

Come on come on, lovin' for the money

Come on come on, listen to the Moneytalk

Come on come on, lovin' for the money

Come on come on, listen to the Moneytalk

Moneytalks

Moneytalks

B.S. Walks

Moneytalks

Commercial break

COLE

Welcome back to Anaheim, folks. Right now we're going to take you back to last Sunday night in Melbourne, Australia for the match that kicked off our second Syndicated special. Enjoy.

**SYNDICATED LOGO WIPE**

The lights go down in the arena. A Puerto Rican flag appears on the AngleTron. In big, white blocky letters, the following words appear on the screen, with Tha Puerto Rican saying them:

*THE CHAMP IS HERE!*

With that, a lightning bolt hits the entrance, the PRL entrance video plays on the AngleTron, and “Know Your Role ‘99” begins playing, with the crowd up and booing loudly. PR is heard saying, “THE CHAMP IS HERE!” throughout the song, while smoke fills the entryway and the lights flicker on and off in the entrance.

TONY SCHIVANOE

And here we go with the opening match of Syndicated!

A few seconds elapsed, and out from the curtains and through the smoke comes “The Corporate Champion” Tha Puerto Rican and his manager and “Career Consultant” Stephen Joseph Popick. The crowd’s boos get louder. PRL jogs around the entrance stage, a wide smile on his face. He taunts the crowd, gesturing wildly. PR jaws with some fans. Popick is holding the Corporate Champion belt. P.R. looks at Stephen, pounds fists with him, and then walks down the entrance ramp as “Know Your Role ‘99” continues playing. Popick walks behind PRL, holding the Corporate Champion belt over his head.

*DING DING DING*

MICHAEL BUFFER

Ladies and gentlemen, the opening contest at OAOAST Syndicated is scheduled for one fall with a thirty-minute time limit. Introducing first, coming to the ring. Accompanied by his manager and “Career Consultant” Stephen Joseph Popick. From San Juan, Puerto Rico. Weighing in at 220 lbs. He is “The Corporate Champion” THA PUERTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RICCCCCCCCCCCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

Chants of “P.R. SUCKS!” are heard as PRL continues his walk down the entrance ramp, a cocky smile on his face.

SCHIVANOE

We begin OAOAST Syndicated with a good ol’ fashioned Grudge Match! Tha Puerto Rican and Thunderkid have been at each other’s throats since April when Tha Puerto Rican attacked Thunderkid during his No Holds Barred Match against Reject!

JESSE “THE BODY” VENTURA

And I’ll tell ya Tony, tonight is going to be the end of this feud, I can feel it! Thunderkid has become Tha Puerto Rican’s #1 target in these past few months. And why? Because he’s friends with Alfdogg, the current World Heavyweight Champion! PRL feels that if he gets rid of Thunderkid, he’ll get another World Title shot.

TONY

Well PRL already had a shot at Alfdogg back in June, and lost, thanks to Thunderkid!

JESSE

You think ONE DQ is going to stop PRL from getting the World Title? Hell no. That man is determined to hold the gold someday, and nothing’s going to stop him from completing his goal!

TONY

Except Thunderkid.

JESSE

We shall see Tony. We shall see.

Tha Puerto Rican gets on the ring apron and sneers at the crowd. Popick holds the ropes, and PRL enters the ring. He is wearing green HBK-like entrance attire (the vest and the cowboy chaps). Puerto spins around; soaking in the boos of the fans while “Know Your Role ‘99” continues playing over the P.A. system. Tha Puerto Rican does the HBK-muscle pose while pyro goes off behind him. The crowd is still booing loudly. Popick applauds PRL, as he heads to a second turnbuckle and raises his hands in the air. The crowd boos. PRL then heads to another second turnbuckle, and raises his hands in the air again.

JESSE

Look at Tha Puerto Rican. The man doesn’t look to have any worries about this match. He can’t wait to get his hands on Thunderkid and beat him 1-2-3 to kick off Syndicated the right way!

TONY

PRL’s got his manager with him. I see that the rest of The Lightning Crew is noticeably absent.

JESSE

That’s because PRL isn’t really worried about Thunderkid. He’s confident he can beat him tonight!

TONY

So all the other times PRL has brought out The Lightning Crew with him is because he knew he couldn’t beat them?

JESSE

…no. They were there for emotional support.

TONY

Right Jess. Right.

P.R. hits a third second turnbuckle, and raises his right hand in the air and “smells the electricity” a’la The Rock while a single spotlight shines on him. PRL does the same Rock pose on the fourth second turnbuckle with a single spotlight on him as the crowd boos loudly. Tha Puerto Rican gets off the second turnbuckle, and removes his HBK-like entrance attire.

JESS

I am very happy to see Tha Puerto Rican competing tonight. You know Tha Puerto Rican didn’t compete at the last OAOAST Syndicated because he was suspended thanks to Axel! But now, he’s here, and he’s wrestling, on this night, perhaps the biggest night in the history of the OAOAST!

TONY

And folks, Jesse was the one that said that last sentence, not me. So you can believe he’s telling the truth!

Puerto Rican removes his sunglasses and earring and hands them over to an OAOAST ringside attendant. The lights go back on in the arena. PRL chats with Popick about the match.

TONY

Tha Puerto Rican and Thunderkid last met at The Great Angle Bash. PRL walked away the victor then. Will he walk away the victor tonight?

Tha Puerto Rican is chewing bubblegum. He blows a bubble as “Know Your Role ‘99” dies down. Popick shines the Corporate Champion belt. PRL adjusts his elbow pads. The crowd buzzes in anticipation for Thunderkid’s entrance. PRL laughs at something Popick says. He then jumps up and down and stares at the entrance.

JESSE

My money’s on PRL. The guy can’t lose. He’s been on a winning streak, and has recovered quite nicely since AngleMania. He’s on a roll!

TONY

Well, we’ll see in just a few minutes, Jess.

The lights go down in the arena again. Smoke appears in the entryway as “God Of Thunder” by KISS starts playing. The crowd cheers loudly. Yellow strobes appear in the entrance, and a few seconds later, Thunderkid walks through the curtains to a loud pop from the crowd! TK raises his hands in the air, acknowledging the pop, and then walks down the entrance ramp, slapping hands with the fans along the way. PRL stares a hole into Thunderkid.

BUFFER

And his opponent. From Green Bay, Wisconsin. Weighing in at 255 lbs. He is a former OAOAST North American Champion. He…is…THUNDERKIDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!

The crowd cheers some more as Thunderkid makes his way down to ringside. “God Of Thunder” continues playing.

TONY

Thunderkid’s popularity has soared in the past year. He returned to the OAOAST to help Alfdogg, and then formed a tag team with Reject that ended shortly before AngleMania. He then started a feud with Reject that saw some interference from Tha Puerto Rican, which has led to this match tonight!

JESSE

And Tony, Thunderkid is no stranger to big matches. Why, he just finished his feud with Reject no more than 3 months ago! Their last match was a No Holds Barred Match at Living Anglelously, and in that match, Thunderkid came out the winner!

TONY

And he hopes to come out the winner tonight, in this, a rematch from The Great Angle Bash! PRL vs. Thunderkid one-on-one!

TK enters the ring. He raises his hands to a pop, and then looks at Tha Puerto Rican and Stephen Joseph, who are still in the ring. They both stand in one corner and eye Thunderkid angrily. The lights go back on in the arena. Thunderkid pulls on the top rope to get ready for the match.

TONY

Tonight is a big night for the OAOAST! We’ve got the HI-YAH World Tag Team Championships on the line as the champions, The Beverly Hills Blondes, take on the former champions, D*LUX. Longdogger Pete and Peter Knight collide with tag team partners of their choice. And the main event, to decide the future of the OAOAST, a Captain’s Fall Ten Man Elimination Tag Team Match. Team Axel vs. Team Tony, and if Team Axel wins, then Axel will become the President Of The OAOAST!

JESSE

That match has implications on every single OAOAST superstar, including the two men in this ring right now! I bet everybody in the lockerroom will be watching the main event later tonight.

TONY

I’m sure they will, Jess. But for now, let’s concentrate on this match. A Grudge Match between PRL and Thunderkid! And it’s coming up now!

Referee Nick Soapdish pats down Tha Puerto Rican and Thunderkid. He then calls for the bell.

*DING DING DING*

OPENING MATCH

GRUDGE MATCH

“THE CORPORATE CHAMPION” THA PUERTO RICAN (with Stephen Joseph Popick) vs. THUNDERKID

“God Of Thunder” by KISS dies down. PRL high fives Popick, who leaves the ring with the Corporate Champion belt. P.R. jumps up and down, obnoxiously chewing his bubblegum. He smirks at Thunderkid, who stands at a corner.

TONY

PRL, showing no fear in front of Thunderkid.

JESSE

He has no fear! He’s not afraid of anybody! He’s Tha Puerto Rican!

The crowd is hot, ready for the match to start. Thunderkid and Tha Puerto Rican circle the ring. They then stand in the center, engaged in a staredown. Thunderkid is serious, while PRL has a cocky smile on his face, chewing his bubblegum. The trash talking starts, with PRL running his mouth, while TK is short and sweet with his insults.

TONY

PRL and Thunderkid getting into a heated argument!

JESSE

PRL trying to psych Thunderkid out!

PRL’s head is now wagging back and forth. He blows his bubblegum in Thunderkid’s face, so TK pops it with his finger. The crowd cheers for that. PRL spits the gum out, Curt Hennig style, and goes back to trash talking Thunderkid. He shoves Thunderkid. Thunderkid shoves him back! PRL shoves Thunderkid again! Thunderkid blasts PRL with a right hand! He punches PRL again! And again! And again! The punches stagger Tha Puerto Rican. TK whips PRL into the ropes…PRL holds onto the ropes and bails out of the ring! The crowd boos.

TONY

PRL bailing out of the ring, and we just started this match!

JESSE

PRL has to get it together before he gives Thunderkid his all!

TONY

Oh here we go! Here we go with the excuses!

A fan yells at PRL, so PRL tells him, “SHUT UP YOU LITTLE WEASEL!”

“THUN-DER-KID!”

“THUN-DER-KID!”

“THUN-DER-KID!”

“THUN-DER-KID!”

The Corporate Champ is hesitant, but he eventually enters the ring. He stares at Thunderkid, who motions for PRL to “Bring it on.” So Puerto puts his fists up, and moves closer and closer to Thunderkid. Thunderkid puts his fists up. Popick roots PRL on. PRL and Thunderkid are now one foot away from each other…and lockup. PRL knees Thunderkid in the gut. P.R. then gives TK a CLUBBERIN’ FOREARM OF DOOM~! Then another one for good measure. PR goes to the Rock-style punches to the temple. Popick cheers after every shot. P.R. whips Thunderkid into a turnbuckle. P.R. charges forward, but Thunderkid moves out of the way, and P.R. hits the turnbuckle sternum first! TK quickly grabs PRL, and starts hammering him with punches left and right! The crowd is getting hotter. PRL is dazed and confused, so Thunderkid pulls him out of the corner, and gives him a belly-to-back suplex to a pop!

TONY

Sidewalk slam!

Thunderkid gets up, and stomps on PRL for a little bit. Thunderkid picks PRL up, and gives him an Irish whip into the ropes. Thunderkid follows that up with a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker on PRL! Thunderkid covers PR!

1…2…3—KICK OUT!

TONY

PRL kicks out! This match continues!

JESSE

And thank God for that!

Thunderkid glances at the referee, but then turns PRL over. He sizes him up, and then drops an elbow on the small of PR’s back. Thunderkid then sits on PRL’s back, and pulls PRL’s head up. P.R. screams out in horrible, horrible pain! He elbows Thunderkid in the face, trying desperately to escape what he knows will be a painful submission hold, but can’t fight fate. Thunderkid pulls back on Tha Puerto Rican and applies a chinlock on him…while holding PRL’s feet! The crowd is shocked at seeing this unique submission move!

TONY

There’s that move again! There’s that move that PRL used on Thunderkid last month at The Great Angle Bash! Only this time, the tables are turned!

JESSE

You’re right Tony (for once). PRL used that same exact move on Thunderkid! And now Thunderkid is making PRL feel the pain he felt last month!

Thunderkid pulls back on PRL’s head. PRL screams out in that whiny high-pitched voice of his. Nick Soapdish asks PRL if he gives up. PRL screams out, “FUCK YOU, MAN!” Popick is on the edge of his seat (if he had a seat), holding onto the ring apron, showing concern for his client.

TONY

I don’t know if PRL is going to last much longer in this submission move. It looks absolutely painful!

Thunderkid turns the chinlock into a facelock…while still holding the feet!

TONY

Goodness gracious! It looks like that move is hell to be in!

JESSE

Look at Thunderkid! You could almost see that he enjoys this! That sick creep!

TONY

Will you stop?

‘Kid lets go of PRL’s feet, but still holds on the facelock. TK then turns PRL over and covers him.

1…

2…

KICK OUT!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

TONY

Whatever that move was, it wasn’t enough to keep PRL down! This match is still going on!

JESSE

Drat!

Thunderkid gets up, and drops a leg across the throat of PRL. He covers Puerto.

1…

2…

SHOULDER UP!

Thunderkid goes to pick up PR—PR pokes Thunderkid in the eye! The crowd boos as PRL punches Thunderkid in the face several times. Puerto Rican gets up, starting to break a sweat. ‘Kid is holding his eyes following the eye poke. “The Corporate Champion” Tha Puerto Rican nails Thunderkid with a Rock-style punch to the temple! PRL hammers into Thunderkid with the Rock-style punches to the temple. Punch. Punch. Punch. Spit into the hand. Punch! Thunderkid DOESN’T go down! So, PRL whips Thunderkid into the ropes. He follows that up with a flying clothesline that DOES take Thunderkid down!

POPICK

Yes! Way to go! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

PRL gets up and poses for the crowd. He laughs at the chants.

“P.R. SUCKS! “

“P.R. SUCKS!”

“P.R. SUCKS!”

“P.R. SUCKS!”

TONY

Even in Australia, Tha Puerto Rican is despised! He is despised everywhere he goes!

JESSE

How can these people hate Tha Puerto Rican? Tha Puerto Rican loves Australia! How could they hate that?

TONY

Maybe it’s because---

JESSE

Don’t start.

PR chokes Thunderkid on the mat. Nick Soapdish sees this, and tells PR to stop. PR stops at the count of 4. The crowd is buzzing, hoping TK makes the comeback. P.R. gets up, and drops a fist onto Thunderkid’s forehead. He does a series of fistdrops onto Thunderkid’s forehead, and finishes it off by bouncing off the ropes, stopping to shake his shoulders, dusts his right shoulder off, and then fires with the Five Knuckle Shuffle!

THA PUERTO RICAN

WORD LIFE!

“BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

JESSE

Now are they booing because PRL said it, or because it’s a John Cena catchphrase?

TONY

Can’t it be both?

JESSE

It’s possible. It’s definitely possible.

Tha Puerto Rican jaws with the fans, and then picks Thunderkid up. The crowd is booing loudly once again. Thunderkid is starting to get weakened, feeling the effects of this match thus far. PRL spits in his left hand, and then goes for a punch. BLOCKED! Thunderkid fires off a punch! Then another! Then another! Soon the punches stun Tha Puerto Rican. Thunderkid chops PR across the chest (drawing a “WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” across), and then whips PRL into a turnbuckle…PRL reverses….no Thunderkid reverses….PRL reverses…Thunderkid reverses, and this time, sends PRL OVER the top rope and onto the floor BACKWARDS!

TONY

OH MY~!

JESSE

Damn!

Tha Puerto Rican is kissing the floor outside.

TONY

THE CHAMP IS DOWN!

JESSE

I’m sure you’ve been waiting a long time to say those words!

TONY

Indeed I’ve had Jess. Fans, we gotta take a commercial break, but we’ll be right back with more Syndicated, right after this!

Thunderkid gets the crowd fired up in the ring. The camera does a close-up of PRL lying on the floor at ringside face down. We fade to black on that image.

(COMMERCIALS)

TONY

Fans, back on OAOAST Syndicated, and not much has changed since the commercial break. Thunderkid has continued dominating Tha Puerto Rican with no end in sight.

JESSE

You forgot to tell them how Thunderkid cheated.

TONY

Wait, what? Thunderkid didn’t cheat!

JESSE

Yes he did!

TONY

No! Fans, that’s not true! Thunderkid has not cheated in this match!

JESSE

It happened during the commercial break, so they wouldn’t have seen it!

TONY

Jesse! Uh…Ugh!

JESSE

It’s the truth!

We return to OAOAST Syndicated, with Thunderkid picking up Tha Puerto Rican. He scoops him up onto his right shoulder. He walks with him a little bit, and then drops him onto the top ring rope! PRL bounces up, clutching his throat. Thunderkid waits for the right moment to grab PRL…and give him a GUTWRENCH POWERBOMB!

TONY

GUTWRENCH POWERBOMB! THIS COULD BE IT!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

PRL kicks out!

TONY

That wasn’t it! That still wasn’t enough to put PR down!

JESSE

That move could put a normal man down, Tony! But I’ll tell ya what; Tha Puerto Rican isn’t no normal man!

Thunderkid is bummed that that wasn’t the finish. Still, he strives to continue. ‘Kid grabs Tha Puerto Rican by his shaved head and sets him up for a vertical suplex. However, Tha Puerto Rican won’t budge on the suplex. Thunderkid tries again, but this time, Tha Puerto Rican reverses the suplex into one of his own! He then rolls through, and does a second vertical suplex on Thunderkid! PRL rolls through again, and lifts TK up for a third straight vertical suplex. He holds Thunderkid up in the air for a few seconds, letting the blood rush to his head. The fans applaud PRL’s strength (as does Popick).

JESSE

Look at the amazing strength of Tha Puerto Rican! Where does he find the strength to do this? It’s incredible! It’s amazing!

PR does the “You can’t see me!” hand gesture, and then walks towards the ropes. He drops TK’s gut on the top rope ring rope, and gives him a third vertical suplex, which completes the Corporate Trifecta! Afterwards, PR sits up and applauds himself. The crowd boos.

“P.R. SUCKS!”

PR tells Popick, “I’ve got this!” Popick gives him a thumbs up. The Corporate Champ and leader of The Lightning Crew gets up. He picks up Thunderkid by his hair, and scoops him up for a bodyslam…

and when PR bodyslams TK, TK holds onto the tights and rolls up PRL for the cover!

1….

2…

2 ½

3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Both PR and Thunderkid get up at the same time. PRL goes for a clothesline, but Thunderkid ducks, and grabs PRL!

THUNDERBOLT—

THA PUERTO RICAN ESCAPES!

Tha Puerto Rican slips out of the finishing maneuver!

*KA-POW~!*

AND NAILS THUNDERKID WITH THE SWEET CHIN MUSIC BEFORE HE KNOWS WHAT HIT HIM!

TONY

SWEET CHIN MUSIC! SWEET CHIN MUSIC ON THUNDERKID!

JESSE

And the Sweet Chin Music was enough to knock Thunderkid down! Look at him! It’s lights out for Thunderkid! HA! HA!

TONY

Thunderkid is down! Can Tha Puerto Rican capitalize?

Tha Puerto Rican kneels down and takes a deep breath, before covering Thunderkid, hooking his right leg. The crowd is hot, hoping this isn’t the end. Stephen Joseph Popick is anxious.

1…

2…

THUNDERKID KICKS OUT!

“YEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

TONY

No! No! That’s not it! The match continues!

Tha Puerto Rican cannot believe it. He scratches his head trying to think this situation over.

“THUN-DER-KID!”

“THUN-DER-KID!”

“THUN-DER-KID!”

“THUN-DER-KID!”

The Thunderkid chants are getting louder. PRL looks at the crowd with the McMahon SNEER~! etched on his face. He stands up, and says,

“THAT’S IT!”

The crowd starts booing. PRL is now signaling for the end of the match, and the Corporate Nightmare. He gets into position to deliver the Corporate Nightmare.

TONY

Oh my! This isn’t good. This isn’t good at all!

JESSE

He’s going for it, Tony. He’s going for the Corporate Nightmare! Thunderkid is looking at the end of this match, real soon! I can’t wait!

TONY

Neither can PRL. He wants to do the Corporate Nightmare on Thunderkid badly!

Thunderkid is getting to one knee. PRL is egging him on, an evil smile on his face.

THA PUERTO RICAN

Come on you little bitch! Come on!

Thunderkid gets to one leg.

TONY

PRL is stalking Thunderkid! He is stalking him, prolonging the eventual finish.

JESSE

That’s what makes PRL a brilliant mat wrestler! It’s what you’re watching right now!

The crowd is still booing as Thunderkid gets to a vertical base. Thunderkid finally maintains his balance. Thunderkid is breathing hard, sweating, and in obvious pain, but he still manages to turn around—

KICK! WHAM! CORPORATE NIGHTMA—

THUNDERKID ESCAPES!

Thunderkid slips out of the finishing maneuver and punches PRL! PRL punches Thunderkid! Thunderkid punches PRL! A slugfest erupts between PRL and TK with the crowd getting hotter by the second. Back and forth they go! PRL! Thunderkid! Thunderkid! PRL! Thunderkid! Thunderkid! Thunderkid! Thunderkid! Thunderkid gains control! He punches PRL into the ropes, and then whips him into the opposite ones.

No wait! PRL reverses. Thunderkid bounces off the ropes. Thunderkid leaps over PRL. Thunderkid bounces off the other ropes. Right into a cool lookin’ spinning wheel kick from Tha Puerto Rican!

JESSE

Dodge THIS, BITCH~!

COLE

PRL’s spinning wheel kick has knocked Thunderkid down!

PRL laughs evilly at what he just did. He poses for the crowd, who boo in kind. Then he picks Thunderkid up.

TONY

What’s Tha Puerto Rican going to do now?

PRL holds TK in place.

*BAM!*

THUNDERKID PUNCHES PRL!

Another slugfest erupts between PRL and Thunderkid! The two men begin choking each other, falling to the mat. They slug it out on the mat. “The Corporate Champion” Tha Puerto Rican and Thunderkid roll out of the ring, still slugging it out. Nick Soapdish starts his 10 count.

TONY

Hey, if these guys are not careful, they could be counted out!

JESSE

Don’t worry Tony. These guys are professionals. They’ll enter the ring when the time is right.

PRL and Thunderkid are choking each other on the barricade. Nick Soapdish is up to 4. PRL scratches TK’s eyes. Nick Soapdish is up to 6. The crowd starts to get antsy.

7…

PRL and Thunderkid are beating each other up on the ring post.

8….

9….

TONY

Hey! Wait!

10!

NICK SOAPDISH

That’s it! Ring the bell!

*DING DING DING* (11:07)

“BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

Tha Puerto Rican and Thunderkid are STILL fighting, not even noticing the announcement!

TONY

What? That’s it? The match! The match is over!?

JESSE

I guess so, Tony. Nick Soapdish has called for the bell. But Tha Puerto Rican and Thunderkid didn’t hear any bell!

TONY

They’re still going at it!

Indeed. PRL and Thunderkid are still slugging it out, and it’s starting to worry Nick Soapdish. He tells Michael Buffer the announcement. PRL and Thunderkid are STILL fighting.

BUFFER

Ladies and gentlemen, this match, has been ruled…a NO CONTEST!

The crowd boos loudly. PRL and TK. Still fighting!

TONY

We’ve got a no contest! This match doesn’t have a winner! What a way to start Syndicated!

JESSE

What a TERRIBLE way to start Syndicated! I wanted to see a winner tonight! I wanted to see Tha Puerto Rican beat the stuffing out of Thunderkid! I wanted to see it all, but what do I get? A no contest? That’s bogus! Pure B.S., man!

TONY

I’m disappointed in the result too, Jesse. We don’t have a clear and decisive winner. We don’t know who truly is the better man! But, right now, I think PRL and Thunderkid don’t care about the match being a no contest! They just want to tear each other apart!

Stephen Joseph Popick has finally had enough of the brawling, and decides to take matters into his own hands. He runs (sissy-runs) with the Corporate Champion belt in his hands, and proceeds to hit it against the back of Thunderkid’s head! All that does is have Thunderkid turn his attention from PRL to Stephen Joseph. TK slowly turns around, and when he sees Popick, the crowd cheers! Popick begs for his life, trying not to pee in his pants.

TONY

Uh-oh! Troubles in store for Popick!

But then Tha Puerto Rican LOW-BLOWS Thunderkid!

TONY

And PRL with the perfect opportunity does a cheapshot on Thunderkid!

Popick runs away. Tha Puerto Rican grabs Thunderkid by his head, and beats on him for a little while.

TONY

Well the match is over, but the fighting continues!

Thunderkid strikes back with a punch to the temple! Another slugfest erupts at ringside. The bell rings, but neither PRL nor Thunderkid is paying attention!

TONY

This has must stop! They could be here all night!

Finally, security, OAOAST Road Agents, and other referees run down to ringside to break up the brawl. The crowd boos, wanting to see more of the fighting. The guys in charge have a hard time breaking up the fight at first, as PRL and Thunderkid just won’t stop!

JESSE

These two are REALLY going at it!

TONY

Indeed, they are Jess! The battle might be over, but the war continues!

Security is finally able to separate PRL and Thunderkid. They drag them away from the ringside area, but once they are on the aisleway, they start fighting again!

TONY

And there they go again! There’ s no stopping them!

JESSE

Look at them go! It’s unbelievable!

The crowd cheers loudly as Thunderkid and PRL try to choke each other out on the aisle. They fight up the entrance ramp with security, OAOAST Road Agents, and referees hopelessly trying to break up the fight. PRL slams Thunderkid’s head on the entrance ramp. He picks him up, but TK punches him in the face. They slug it out on the entrance.

TONY

And they’re STILL going! I can’t believe it!

PRL and Thunderkid slug it out on the entrance before going through the curtains. OAOAST Road Agents, referees, and security follow them. The crowd boos, disappointed that the fighting is going away.

JESSE

It’s going to take all of the Australian army to stop PRL and Thunderkid from fighting!

TONY

Yeah! No kidding!

The crowd has quieted down due to the fight disappearing. The camera cuts to Tony Schivanoe and Jesse “The Body” Ventura.

TONY

This is absolute chaos right here, Jesse! Two men, Tha Puerto Rican and Thunderkid, are letting it all hang out tonight on Syndicated! They are certainly giving these fans in Australia a show to remember!

JESSE

That’s all well and good, Tony. But the important thing is that we didn’t get a clear winner. This match ended in a No Contest. I thought tonight we’d settle this feud once and for all, but I think this is only the beginning.

**SYNDICATED LOGO WIPE**

COLE

PR and Thunderkid ended up brawling all the way to the backstage area for nearly half the night. I heard it took the entire Team Tony to pull them off each other.

COACH

No wonder they lost.

COLE

We'll have more from Syndicated later in the night. For now, let's head up to the ring for more action.

“The Lightbringer” by Interfector kicks up and red light floods the arena as smoke rises from the ramp.

*DING DING DING*

Buffer: Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest, scheduled for one fall, is for the OAOAST Heartland championship!

Cole: And now it's time for our reigning Heartland Champion, Otaku II, to face long time rival Asmodai of Satan's Foot Soldiers. They've clashed many times in the past, but for the first time ever, a belt is on the line!

Coach: That is indeed the case and I have to think Asmodai is pumped and jacked for this match. He and his tag partner, Mephisto, have spent some time in Hi-Yah, and even some time in Hi-Gate trying to polish their skills. Neither man has had many victories recently, but the tools are there. Lilith just needs to help them find what separates the greats from the also rans.

Cole: On the other hand, Otaku has been on a run since he came back, winning quite a few of his matches, but on the other hand, he hasn't been that active of late due to issues with the rib Brock Ausstin broke. What do you see happening here?

Coach: It's really simple, Michael Cole. Asmodai is bigger and heavier than Otaku is. He needs to bring the fight to Otaku and out muscle him.

Cole: But on the other hand, what about Otaku's finesse? Wouldn't he be able to counter a lot of Asmodai's slams and such?

Coach: Not if Asmodai is smart about it. That's the key, Otaku is a thinking man in the ring, and Asmodai needs to be the same.

Asmodai emerges from the ominous fog, alongside Lilith. Asmodai flips off his his hood and looks at the people around him as he walks down the ramp. Lilith proclaims “Sinners, the whole lot of them, nothing but sinners before Satan!” Asmodai gets into the ring and removes his robe. He's gotten a few more tattoos since he was last on OAOAST Television, and he looks a bit more muscular.

Buffer: Introducing first, from Death Valley, California, weighing in tonight at 241 lbs, AS-MO-DAI!

Coach: See? Look at that man, that is a man who has come to fight!

Asmodai tests the ropes while he waits for his opponent.

“All Along the Watchtower” plays as Otaku walks out of the sliding doors with Ayane. He heads down to the ring, both he and his wife giving out high fives before he enters the ring and holds his belt high.

Buffer: And his opponent, hailing from Boston, MA, and weighing in at 215 lbs, he is the reigning OAOAST Heartland Champion, this is O-TAAAAA-KUUUUUU TWOOOOOOO!

The proud champion mounts a turnbuckle and poses with his belt before handing it to the referee. The music dies down and the two opponents circle as the referee signals for the bell to ring. Otaku shoots in for a leg, but Asmodai starts pounding on his back with sledgehammer like forearm blows, then pulls him into a standing headscissors and yells “It's over!” before lifting Otaku up for a powerbomb!

Coach: See? Asmodai's been watching tape, seeing how Otaku likes to start his matches and he might win the title just like that!

Unfortunately for Asmodai and Coach, Otaku still has his wits about him and rolls through into a pin!

1!

2!

Asmodai kicks out!

Cole: He almost got caught there. We talk of Otaku's technical prowess, but he's also got training in the lucha libre style!

Coach: No worries, Asmodai didn't get pinned.

Otaku drop kicks Asmodai as he rises to his feet, making him roll backwards, and waits for him to get up again. Asmodai rises and charges, but Otaku drops down, then leaps over him on the rebound, then the next time he comes at the Heartland Champion, he gets greeted with a Roaring Elbow! Otaku pulls him up and whips him into the ropes again, and this time he hits a dropkick to the knees! Asmodai hits the mat hard and flails about as the pain shoots through his legs.

Cole: Asmodai looks to be in bad shape, he took that hard.

Coach: Of course he took it hard, he ran into a man's wrestling boots with no pads! People don't wear pads under their pants so they don't look stupid!

Cole: Being cool may have just cost Asmodai this match!

Coach: He'll get another shot, as long as he looks cool, it's a proven fact in this business, looks mean far more than skill! Asmodai will go far, let me tell you, because he has a really cool look! Otaku, however, won't ever sniff the World Title, especially since he doesn't wear a mask anymore.

Otaku pulls Asmodai into the center of the ring and WOOOOOs!

The crowd WOOOOOs back as Otaku applies the figure four leglock! Asmodai screams and growls and flops about, but he can't break the lock! Lilith jumps onto the ring apron, then springboards off the top rope with a headbutt to Otaku! The referee calls for the bell, Dqing Asmodai. Ayane slides into the ring and taps Lilith on the shoulder from behind, and she turns right into the Golden High Kick! Lilith goes down like a sack of bricks. Ayane helps revive Otaku and they get out of the ring as Asmodai clutches at left knee.

Cole: So much for Asmodai winning the belt tonight!

Coach: Again, he'll get another shot! Lilith made a point here! She'd rather Asmodai and Mephisto lose by disqualification than get pinned or submit, and walk out of the ring with their heads held high! If that !@#$% named Ayane hadn't interfered, they might have!

UP NEXT: HI-YAH Tag Team titles on the line from Syndicated!

Commercial break

JUSTPRETENDTHISISSYNDICATED

Syndicated, HI-YAH and Holla~! are registered trademarks of the OAOAST

SCHIAVONE

Coming up next, a first for OAOAST Syndicated television as we bring you action from Japan, with the HI-YAH Tag Team Championships on the line. Ever since winning the titles, The Beverly Hills Blonds had failed to not just defend the titles in Japan, but failed to wrestle in Japan period. That naturally irked the HI-YAH Board of Directors, who ordered the Blonds to defend their titles in the company's home country within a fourty day period. The Blonds just about made the cut, as they defended their titles against the former champs, D*LUX, who have been out of action for the past month with Shayne Brave seperating his shoulder. But upon his return to action, D*LUX finally got their first traditional, two on two rematch. We now go to the pre-recorded coverage of that match. Seeing as they're all in Japanese and no-one in America is multi-cultural enough to be interested, we'll skip the introductions. Suffice to say, some people threw some streamers.

VENTURA

Ix-nay on the poilers-say.

SCHIAVONE

So, we join the match early and in progress. Your commentators for this one, the first two people we could get into the studios at short notice, Johnathan Coachman-san and Michael Cole-san.

* BONG *

Schiavone and Ventura BOW respectfully.

*JAPANESE STAR-WIPE~!*

As we magically travel back in time to the land that time hasn't actually forgotten, Tokyo, Japan, The Beverly Hills Blonds are out on the floor conversing with the Executive Producer of SMN Productions Mackenzie DeCenzo. In the ring, Shayne Brave has exited to his corner as Tyler Bryant stays in the ring.

COLE

Well, welcome to this coverage of the HI-YAH Tag Team Title showdown with myself and The Coach on voiceover duty. You love doing voice-ovesr, Coach.

COACH

Maybe I can pick up an award for voice-over work like my boy Sideshow Bob did a couple weeks ago.

COLE

And as you join us, or we join you, however this stuff works, you see The Beverly Hills Blonds already having to regroup on the floor as the tag team specialists D*LUX gained an early advantage in this match.

COACH

Of course they did, they were both in the ring at the same time!

COLE

And so were Ned and Simon.

COACH

And D*LUX had chairs, don't forget about the chairs!

COLE

Coach, just because people didn't see what happened doesn't mean you can make stuff up.

Re-entering the ring, Simon Singleton is now the legal man. Whether he was or not you'll never know because you'll never see the beginning of this match. Ha! Simon and Tyler lock up and the OAOAST's only official voyeur snatches on a side headlock, to applause from his partners. Mackenzie shouts for Simon to 'Hold that pose', but Tyler disrupts the shot with a couple of forearms to the gut before shooting Simon off into the ropes. Back shoots Simon with a shoulder block, putting Tyler down and giving Si time to hit his brand new pose, the 'roll camera' pose. When that gets no reaction from the stoic Japanese fans Singleton gives up and hits the ropes again. A drop down by Tyler forces Simon up and over the top, coming off the ropes on the other side. Tyler goes over top this time with a leapfrog and scuttles over to his corner as soon as he lands on his feet, tagging in Shayne Brave. In he leaps as Simon rebounds, into the waiting challengers, who take him over with a Double Hiptoss! Ned takes that as his cue to enter, but he runs into a Double Dropkick, putting him back through the ropes and to the floor!

COACH

I'm begging the ref to get some order here. One in one out Wang, one in one out!

COLE

Coach, that's Charles Robinson.

COACH

I know, but Wang is a damn funny word.

COLE

No-one's denying that.

The tag team specialists are warned by referee Robinson to quit with the double teaming, but in mid-protest Simon is thrown out of the ring, making the fact both of D*LUX are in the ring slightly less illegal. Mackenzie is forced to leave her director's chair and regroup her troops again on the floor.

But she soon exits, stage left, upon seeing D*LUX on the run. Sprinting across the ring, Shayne and Tyler take flight, with Shayne wiping out Simon with a TOPÉ SUICIDA while Tyler bundles onto Ned's unwilling shoulders with a SOMERSAULT PLANCHA!!

*APPLAUSE*

COLE

Respectful response from this Tokyo crowd for the stereo daredevilry of D*LUX!

In the D*LUX corner Jade Rodez leads the clapping as Shayne and Tyler pull themselves up. However, their celebrations are short lived as Shayne collapses back down clutching his right shoulder, to the immediate concern of his tag team partner.

COLE

Uh-oh, I think Shayne may have hurt himself on that dive. And if so, that's the same shoulder he seperated just a few weeks ago.

COACH

That'll happen when you dive head-first into someone like that. Maybe he should have thought of that.

Shayne tells Tyler not to worry and that he's okay, but he's clearly favouring the shoulder as he makes his way back towards his corner and to the attentions of Jade Rodez. Meanwhile, Tyler picks Simon back up and throws him into the ring. Climbing up onto the apron, the boybander stops, noticing Ned behind him and thrusting a foot back into the face. And as Ned goes tumbling back over the flimsy ringside barricade, Tyler springboards up to the top rope and in with a crossbody on the standing Singleton...

Kickout!

Rolling off of Simon, Tyler scrambles up and lies in waiting with a deep armdrag. Another armdrag. And a third armdrag to complete the trio, dizzying up Singleton and setting him up for a Superkick...

*WHIFF!*

...which Singleton ducks! With the momentum he put into the kick carrying him, Tyler stumbles forward and gets caught from behind by Singleton, setting up for the Puroresu staple, the backdrop suplex. Tyler blocks once, then twice, so Simon instead pushes Tyler off and into the ropes. Instead of allowing the laws of wrestling physics to rebound him back though, Tyler takes matters into his own hands, leaping to the middle rope and moonsaulting back onto Simon...

COLE

Asai Press, I guess.

No!

COACH

And a kickout, I...mickout?

COLE

Leave the rhyming to me, G.

Tyler keeps the pressure on as he catches Simon the way up, backing him off the ropes and shooting him in with an irish whip. A back elbow misses the mark, so Tyler re-adjusts and leaps with a leg lariat...CAUGHT! Simon is able to slow down his run just enough to catch Tyler in mid-air, taking him fluidly over with a back suplex!

COLE

Nice counter there.

COACH

And the fans clap. I don't get it.

COLE

They're a very respectful nation Coach. A culture shock for us, I know.

Having been dumped on the back of his head, Tyler instinctively looks to crawl to his corner. Simon cuts him off with a boot though, turning to Shayne and daring him in before running the ropes, landing a kneedrop to the back of the head. Shayne declines to take Simon's bait, possibly because his shoulder is continuining to give him some problems, so he instead watches on as another kneedrop finds the mark. Backing into the ropes again, Simon looks Shayne in the eye before virtually walking across the ring and dropping a leg down across the back of the head! Simon stays sat after the legdrop and smirks, to smirks all round from his partner and manager/business consultant/Executive Producer/repressed lesbian.

SINGLETON

TAKE TWO!

*BAM!*

Simon lifts the leg and slams it across the back of the head again like a clapboard.

COLE

This again? Urgh.

SINGLETON

TAKE THREE!

*BAM!*

SIMON

OWWW!

But Tyler rolls from underneath the leg, causing Singleton to jar it into the canvas on the third attempt!

COACH

Don't worry Mackie! We'll cut that bit out in editing.

COLE

Who's the one with the stupid gimmick here again, you or Simon?

COACH

...is it both?

Limping to his feet, the fuming perrenial second man of the team thinks about tagging his first man for a moment, but decides against it and instead looks for retribution. As Tyler climbs back up, Simon charges in and looks to take his head off with a clothesline. Spotting it coming Tyler throws up the arms and blocks with his forearms, which Simon ends up clattering his wrist into to leave him with two out of four limbs aching. Add to that list his jaw... which admitedly isn't a limb, but whatever... as Tyler strikes with a backfist, sending Singleton stumbling off to the side. Now it's Tyler's turn to contemplate the tag, but he too declines, although for different reasons. Shayne has the arm extended for the tag, but it's his non-injured arm, which hangs limp. So Tyler stays in and rushes towards Singleton, aiming for his head with a fitting Yakuza kick. Ducking underneath, Simon skids to a halt, turns in the centre of the ring and catches Tyler on his next run, sweeping him overhead with a Railgun Belly to Belly Suplex!

COLE

And Tyler pays the price for not making the tag when he had the chance.

Simon gets back up and this time, he does make the tag, bringing in Ned.

COLE

Ned Blanchard, legal in the match for the first time. And after what we saw a week and a half ago on HeldDOWN~!, I'm sure these fans will be a little less 'receptive' towards The Handsome Hustler.

COACH

I hear no booing, they must love him.

Stepping into the ring with all the drama and grandious you would expect from him, Ned hovers over Tyler and gleefully puts the boots to the pop wannabee. Eventually Robinson warns Ned about the kicks. So he changes it up, dropping to his knees and choking Tyler with his forearm!

"ONE!"

"TWO!"

"THREE!"

"FOU..."

Breaking on four Ned adobts his innocent look, which isn't going to win him any Oscars any time soon. Ned then brushes Robinson away and drags Tyler to his feet, hanging him over the ropes and driving a forearm into the gut. A second forearm.

*SLAP!*

"WHOOOOOOOO!"

And then a knifedge chop!

*SLAP!*

"WHOOOOOOOO!"

Make it two! Off the ropes comes Tyler, trying to fight back, which is a tough task when you walk straight into a knee. Ned then whips Tyler off into the ropes and catches him on the rebound with a powerslam! Calling referee Robinson over, Ned drops down with the cover...

Kickout!

Tyler isn't put away, so back to the choke goes Ned...

"ONE!"

"TWO!"

"THREE!"

"FO..."

Another break, another cover...

Kickout!

"TY - LAH!"

"TY - LAH!"

"TY - LAH!"

"TY - LAH!"

Jade leads the crowd in a chant of broken English behind Tyler, as he's pulled to his feet and locked in a front facelock by Blanchard. Tag is made. Heading to the middle rope Singleton waits as Ned lifts Tyler and drops him across a knee with a backbreaker. Singleton then comes off the ropes with an elbow, flipping Tyler off of Ned's knee and face-first into the mat.

COLE

An ode to Demolition, from the team of many odes.

As Ned is escorted from the ring, Simon makes the cover. Robinson is momentarily caught up getting rid of Ned but leaps into action once he spots the pin...

Broken up by Shayne!

Still Shayne isn't getting full mobility out of his right arm, but he does break the count before retreating to the corner. Complaints from The Blonds and Mackie are useless now, so they re-concentrate on Tyler. Simon pulls the boybander up and dumps him out to the floor before taking issue with Shayne, finally able to lure him into the ring. Sure enough, Robinson holds him back...

*CLANG!*

...while on the outside, Ned drops Tyler throat-first across the steel barricade! The Japanese fans closest to the action go scurrying as Blanchard turns out to them and bows, a gesture which is probably pretty offensive to them. Not that Ned seems to care.

COLE

Ned Blanchard, Sociopath.

COACH

C'mon Mikey, he's just trying to be 'respectful' to these 'respectful' people. Everywhere I've been all week, people have been bowing at the mere sight of me.

COLE

But... we're not in Japan... we're in a recording studio.

COACH

What difference does that make?

Scooping up Bryant, Ned dumps the challenger back into the ring and dusts his hands. Meanwhile Simon has finished up his taunting and rushes over, pulling Tyler back up and capitalising with a gutbuster. He chains that with a quick vertical suplex and floats over, into a lateral press...

Kickout!

COACH

Now Ned and Si are settling in. This is why they're the most successful team in OAOAST history, it's so natural to them.

COLE

The cheating aspect, anyway. And I'm sure Black T would argue they are the most successful tag team in OAOAST history.

COACH

After the show is over, they might even be employed by the OAOAST anymore.

COLE

Could happen. My colleague referring to the HUGE 10-person tag team match later in the broadcast. Tony Brannigan leading his team of Dan Black, Leon Rodez, Bohemoth and OAOAST World Heavyweight Champion Alfdogg against Axel, Drek Stone, Hoff, Gunner Sharps and Crystal.

COACH

M--

COLE

Yeah, we know.Your baby girl.

COACH

Gotta add some soul to it, baby boy.

Simon now leaves the ring, stopping on the apron to check for any blindside attacks before heading up the turnbuckles. Slowly Tyler begins to pull himself up, while Simon sets on the top. Around lumbers the challenger and it seems for a moment he might find his corner, until Singleton soars and catches Tyler's attention, the boybander instinctively wheeling into his path and getting wiped out with a soaring crossbody block! The force of the landing bounces Simon off of the chest of his opponen, but he hops right back on top for the pinfall...

Kickout!

JADE

COME ON TYLER!

Jade's vocal encouragement earns her Simon's attention, the OAOAST's wanabee cameraman pointing a finger in her direction and yelling at her to pipe down. However, this distraction is giving Tyler the time to drag himself back to his feet. Frantic, Ned and Mackenzie shout for Simon to pay attention, bringing Simon around...and into an inverted atomic drop from Tyler!

COACH

Lowblow!

COLE

Which is of course a popular misnomer, as that move actually targets the coccyx.

COACH

That's what I said!

As Simon hops on the spot and his partner vainly cries foul, Tyler quickly follows up with a standing dropkick. Tyler then rolls away and dives to his corner, making the tag to Shayne Brave.

JADE

YAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Rushing into the ring, Shayne detours away from the still prone Singleton and barges Ned off the apron, sending him perilously close to Mackenzie and her director's chair. From behind Singleton creeps up on Shayne, but a sixth sense tells Shayne to turn around and throw a dropkick. Sixth sense, correct. As Shayne comes up he once again favours the shoulder, but does his best to shake it off as he heads to the top rope.

COACH

Can we fast forward this part?

COLE

No we can not!

As Shayne reaches the top floor, Singleton walks in, prompting the dive. Instinctively Simon ducks his head. But Shayne spots it coming and adjusts just as he leaps, going over top and snaring Singleton over with a flying sunset flip...

NO!

First to his feet, Shayne keeps up the quick tempo and rushes towards the ropes, leaping up to the middle strand and preparing for a springboard move of some sort. Of which sort we won't know however, as just as he springs off the middle rope, Ned snatches Shayne's right arm out of mid-air and leaps from the apron, hanging "Showtime"s shoulder over the top rope!

COLE

Oh come on!

A cry of pain escapes Shayne as he stumbles backwards, into the waiting arms of Simon Singleton who quickly spins him around, snatching the arm and driving him down with a Divorce Court single arm DDT!

COLE

And now The Beverly Hills Blonds are focusing on the arm, which is bad news for D*LUX. This is Shayne Brave's first match back since seperating his shoulder and while he's medically cleared to compete that arm simply can't be 100% so soon after the injury.

COACH

That's some great scouting is what that is.

COLE

Well, great is a little strong. Everyone knew about the injury.

Simon decides to tag out and bring the fresher man back in, Ned going straight after the arm with some stomps. Tyler has to watch on helplessly from the apron as his brother in boybanding and tag team partnering tries to cover his shoulder with his good arm and hand, which doesn't really deflect much of the attack. Stomp after stomp rains down, Ned only stopping on his own accord. Ned now reaches down and hangs the arm over the bottom rope, stepping on the hand as he springs off the bottom rope, bringing his bodyweight crashing down across the shoulder in a remake of a modern day classic. Howling in pain, Shayne clutches the arm to his body. But Ned stomps it back into the open and hangs it up again, repeating the move from moments earlier to the destain of both Tyler and Jade across the ring. There's more destain to come though, as Ned leers over at Jade and blows his former slave a kiss. Jade turns away in disgust, but Ned sees fit to tell a different story to the fans.

BLANCHARD

She wants me. She wants me.

SIMON

(shouting across ring)

Me love you long time, ain't that right, Jade?

:P

Dragging Tyler away from the ropes, Ned reaches up and makes the tag to Simon before stretching out the arm and pinning it to the canvas. Referee Robinson begins a five count, but Tyler tries to come in for the save, distracting him and giving Simon full time to climb to the top rope. Simon then leaps off and drops the big knee into the arm, sending Shayne into another fit of pain.

COLE

Imagine the pain Shayne must be in, that shoulder hanging onto the proverbial thread.

COACH

I guess Shayne won't have a shoulder to cry on after the match. Get it? Huh? Huh? BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Simon throws his hands in the air and waves 'em like he just don't care, performing the Charleston and the Super Bowl Shuffle to mock the pop music aspect of D*LUX. Shayne cues up a mini-rally, reminding Simon and fans alike that he still has a left arm, punching Simon in the breadbasket from his knees. Doubled over, the "Video Voyeur" effectively kills Shayne's momentum by raking the eyes. Temporarily blinded, Shayne pokes out for the ropes as he wanders around. Simon displays his seal hunting skills, clubbing Shayne over the should and restoring a lost classic, the old fingernail-rake-across-the-back!

SIMON

:D

COACH

You gotta love...

VENTURA

...the new WWF ring!

COLE & COACH

:huh:

COACH

Well, what I was trying to say is, you gotta love how Simon does everything with a smile. The man loves his job. About as much as you love blow...

COLE

IRISH WHIP!

...to the Beverly Hills Blonds corner. Ned raising both hands in the air to show he's not involved in any foul play. Although he probably wishes he had after Simon is served a nice big helping of boot to the face! And thanks to mix of baby oil and sweat Shayne manages to escape the clutches of the Handsome Hustler, slipping away. But trouble lies ahead in the form of Simon Singleton, who whiffs swinging for the fences. Just like he'll be doing in the bedroom tonight and for many days to come following an atomic drop that puts him on his heels. Shayne attempts to reach his corner by somersaulting between Simon's legs, but Simon steps through and bridges back and up on his neck!

ONE...

TWO...

THR-- KICKOUT!

Simon kicks Shayne in the shoulder to stay in control. Not for long, however, as both begin to play a game of Tug-of-War: Irish Whip Edition, each reversing the other's attempt until they run out of room and collide. Shayne falls against the ropes while Simon takes a delayed back bump straight from the Greg "The Hammer" Valentine school of selling. And wouldn't you know it, once Simon hits the mat Shayne falls forward and HEADBUTTS THE GROIN!

SIMON

:o

COLE

We felt that one all the way over here in our production studios, ladies and gentlemen.

His face resembling something found in a National Geographic magazine, Simon scoots over to his corner and tags Ned. The Handsome Hustler barring the right arm of Shayne Brave behind the youngster's back and ramming the shoulder into the top turnbuckle, bringing him down afterwards in a hammerlock. Always the opportunist, Blanchard places his feet on the ropes for added leverage, once step ahead of the referee but eventually caught in the act. Blanchard fires Shayne to the ropes, driving the back of the elbow into the heart of Showtime prior to decking Tyler off the apron, baiting the Tremendous One into the ring knowing Charles Robinson will cut him off. And it works like a charm. Naturally, the Beverly Hills Blonds take advantage of the situation by executing one of their signature double-team maneuver -- drop toehold/elbow-to-the-back-of-the-head.

COLE

Come on, ref. Get 'em out of the ring. Look at this! An illegal switch. Simon placing the hammerlock back on Shayne Brave. What arrogance on the part of the Beverly Hills Blonds.

COACH

It's only cheating if you're caught.

* JINX *

The Blonds are caught. Not in the act, but Charles Robinson isn't stupid. He can tell the difference between a blond and a strawberry blond, proving so by ordering Ned back in. Surprisingly, no complaints from Ned or Mackenzie. In fact, Blanchard pats Charles on the bum for a job well done, telling him he's a credit to the sport. Why is the Handsome Hustler so jolly in July? Because he's about to put the match in the can, getting Shayne ready for the Slingshot Suplex.

COLE

There's the slingshot...but there's NO suplex. Float over...into the SHAYNEDROP!

The excitement in the D*LUX corner subsides when Shayne immediately clutches his shoulder, the concussion from the mat too much for his shoulder to handle. Even though precious seconds have been wasted Shayne still makes the cover. He's got nothing to lose.

ONE...

TWO...

NO!

Mackenzie places Ned's foot on the ropes. One person who takes exception to that is Jade Rodez, chewing Mackie out...for her actions, that is. Ned returns to the curtain that is the ring apron, putting the match in Simon's hand. Right back to the arm he goes, feverishly stomping away. Shayne shoved into the corner.

*SLAP!*

"WHOOOOOOOO!"

SIMON

May I have another, kind sir? Oh, you're so kind. Why yes, you may.

*SLAP!*

"WHOOOOOOOO!"

SIMON

Move Ovaltine, please. Well, milk does the body good.

*SLAP!*

"WHOOOOOOOO!"

SIMON

:lol: :o

Tired of being a non-sexual play toy, Shayne tosses Simon into the corner and chop... Owie, owie, owie. Shayne's arm so badly damage he can't even raise his arm for a knife-edge chop. Simon capitalizes, grabbing the arm and climbing up to the middle turnbuckle for another trip to Divorce Court, but Shayne swats Simon away to the mat and ascends to the top. FLYING CROSSBODY!

ONE...

TWO...

THRE-- KICKOUT!

Shayne quickly wraps Simon up in a small package!

ONE...

TWO...

THREE-- NO!

This time Simon is the first to his feet, and he scores with a swinging neckbreaker that sucks all the calm excitement in the air. Simon points at Ned and then to the top. CLAPBOARD LEGDROP! Ned struts from post to post on his side of the ring, asking the cute female Japanese translator to bring him the HI-YAH tag belts.

COLE

Premature celebration on the part of the Handsome Hustler. This match far from over.

COACH

Until the 3 count is made. Which is in...

ONE...

TWO...

THR-- NO!

SIMON & NED

The Blonds go into panic mode, the frustration starting to sink in. Irish whip, Shayne ducks a double back elbow and makes the tag to Tyler as he rebounds off the ropes, pressed up into the air... DOUBLE FEATURE FLAPJACK... COUNTERED INTO A DDT IN MIDAIR! Tyler from the apron into the ring and onto the Blonds crushes with a corkscrew slingshot crossbody!

ONE...

TWO...

THREE-- DOUBLE KICKOUT!

Tyler brings the Blonds together for a meeting of the minds, then with Shayne pairs off with Simon and Ned in the corner.

10!

Their plans to hurl the Blonds into each other backfires when Simon reverses Tyler's Irish whip, sending him into the path of Ned Blanchard...STUN GUN~! Shayne freezes up, shocked at the turn of events, leaving him prone to attack. Simon kicks him in the gut and spikes him head-first into the mat with a DDT. The match back on scheduled, the Blonds prepare a release date for their double-team finisher. They climb to the top of opposite corners, visualizing the next scene on their HAND SCREENS~ and dive off...

...THE ATOMIC BLOND!

COLE

Nobody home!

COACH

They obviously must've learned about atomic weapons in North Korea, because that launch was a failure.

The Blonds pop up gasping for air after missing the splashes from the top. Scoope and a slam, and another. Big hand for Simon, and one for Ned. A thumb to the eye stops Tyler in his tracks. The laboring Beverly Hills Blonds fire Tyler off to the ropes. Bryant managing to avoid double back elbows and clothesline attempts on the recoil, rolling under and finding himself together again with Shayne, the pair leveling the Blonds with stereo dropkicks! D*LUX give each a nod before thrusting forward...

*SMACK!*

*SMACK!*

...with a Double Superkick that disposes Ned out to the floor!

COLE

Hit Me Baby One More Time!

COACH

Oh, I'm gonna need another hit of tequila if this keeps up.

Mackenzie frantically tries to revive the Handsome Hustler, going as far as giving him CPR. The lights are on but nobody is home. In the ring, Simon blindsides Shayne with a knee to the back, knocking Shayne out onto the apron. Singleton and Bryant trade blows, Tyler reversing Simon's Irish whip. Simon charges back on the rebound, leaping up and turning in midair so that he can hook his legs under Tyler's arms and bring him over in a modified victory roll...but Tyler somehow manages to block it, amazingly finding a way to maintain his balance long enough to slightly elevate Simon up in the air as Shayne flies off the top...

COACH

Oh, no. Not this. Anything but this.

...and, AS SEEN ON 60 MINUTES, drops the leg across the back of Simon's head!

COLE

Tyler with the cover!

ONE...

TWO...

THREE!!!

* DING DING *

Jade jumps into the ring and dives on Shayne and Tyler, looking over to Mackenzie and giving her a nice big :P . The official announcement is made in Japanese and followed up in English.

FEMALE TRANSLATOR

(in distance)

Your winners of the match and NEW HI-YAH Tag Team Champions... "TREMENDOUS" TYLER BRYANT... "SHOWTIME" SHAYNE BRAVE... D*LUX!

COACH

What the hell happened?!

COLE

The crowning of new champions.

COACH

I thought the Beverly Hills Blonds retained.

COLE

Didn't you pre-screen the footage?

COACH

No.

COLE

Then didn't you read the spoilers?

COACH

I don't know how to work a computer.

COLE

The hell you don't. Whose computer do you use to write your Hot Newzline scripts? Mine. And everytime you're done I have so much porn on my hardrive I can create my own site.

COACH

What you download on your computer is your own business. I don't have to put up with this. I'm not in the mood.

COLE

(groans)

Well anyway, ladies and gentlemen, we have new HI-YAH Tag Team Champions. Congratulations to D*LUX and Jade Rodez. I'm sure they'll represent HI-YAH far better than the Beverly Hills Blonds did. Still to come, the huge 10-person tag for control of the OAOAST. Stay with us. We're back after this quick stroll down.

We go to break viewing a still photo of D*LUX and Jade posing with the HI-YAH tag titles.

OAOAST SYNDICATED WILL CONTINUE

*winkwink*!

*LOGO WIPE*

Outside the arena and if wherever the heck we are is as hot as England has been, it's bloody roasting guvnor! Bad news for ducks, snowmen and fat people afraid to bare the flesh...or thin people who live near fat people who aren't afraid to bare the flesh. But it's good news for one lucky ice cream vendor who's drawing a roaring trade in the parking lot, as a queue of OAOAST personalities stand lined up and waiting in the heat, some more patiently than others. At the head of the queue, new HI-YAH Tag Team Champions D*LUX and their manageress Jade Rodez can't seem to make their minds up, to the frustration of some of the road agents and underpaid menia staff stuck behind them.

SHAYNE

Do you have any of those... chocolate things, that are like... double chocolate?

JADE

Double chocolate? Is that wise?

TYLER

Oh, in that case, I'll have a broccoli sundae. Oh, wait, there's no such thing! Bummer, man, so long sixpack!

JADE

There'll be plenty of time to get flabby when your fans forget about you. Now, choose.

A few audible sighs sound out as patience is wearing a little thin. But the threesome don't seem too bothered, Shayne looking over the pictures on the side of the truck again for good measure.

JIVIN' JR (off screen)

ICE CREAM! ICE CREAM! ICE CREAM! I'm burnin' up here bah gawd!

CHRISTIAN WRIGHT (off screen)

My perserverance levels continue to wane presently!

MELODY NERDLY (off screen)

If these bitches don't soon pick, I'm'a bust some caps in this joint!

TERRY TAYLOR (off screen)

Word.

The collection of the OAOAST's most weird, wonderful and forgotten characters' murmuring becomes louder and more noticeable, until finally Jade turns around to give them an apologetic look.

JADE

How about we just get something simple guys? Two scoops of chocolate for me please Mr ice cream vendor guy.

TYLER

Oh, so you can have chocolate and we can't? Harsh!

JADE

Just choose already.

TYLER

Okay...uhm, well in that case...vanilla?

??? (off screen)

That's funny, I woulda thought you two had enough vanilla as it is.

And all heads turn! Stepping out of the queue, the chuckling Johnny Jax seems very amused at his tag team partner Scotty Static's wisecrack as they barge to the front and square up to the HI-YAH Tag Team Champions. D*LUX seem to be all smiles too, which makes the GPX's smiles a little less noticeable. Mockingly, Static looks from Shayne to Tyler and back again, rubbing his eyes in disbelief as Jax smirks at the side.

JAX

You know Scotty, I liked these guys better when they were us.

STATIC

I hear that. Feels like I stepped into the Twilight Zone or something, because I could swear I was looking at The GPX right now. You know, from back when the boyband thing was still cool.

JAX

Back when it was still original?

STATIC

Yeah. Man, those were the days J, those were the days. Sometimes I miss the old GPX man, the days when we'd tear things up just to get a cheap laugh. All those suckers we beat down? All those headlines we stole, those waves we made? Look at what we've become man. The respect, the high standing. It ain't the same. Sometimes it feels...I dunno, a little empty. I feel like throwing down some old school Scotty Static dawg, ya know, throw up the hands, scream out some YAHTZEE~!, dig? But then I realise that luckily, we don't have to, because apparantly we're popular enough to warrant a tribute band.

Static's mid speech jubilance quickly disappears on that last line as he turns to glare at D*LUX. Looking at each other, Tyler and Shayne seem a little confused at what warranted all this hostility. Their manager is far less laid back and isn't going to take this as lightly though, striding in front of her team and standing up to her brother's former running buddies.

JADE

What's your problem exactly?

JAX

How about the fact you and your mealtickets are ripping us off, hotcakes?

STATIC

You're making your names off of our legacy and it don't sit too well with us. See, a couple of greenhorns pretending to be The GPX re-invented takes away from the real GPX, really re-invented. Incase you hadn't noticed, unlike your boys, we ain't manufactured... WE'RE REAL! We've moved on from this boyband jig. Maybe ya'll should step into the 21st Century with us and stop riding our tails?

JAX

Either that, or pay us some damn royalties, because you've gotta be running through some copyright laws.

TYLER

Then maybe you should be paying a certain Canadian for ripping off his catchphrase too. I'm no laywer, but I'd like to see you prove.. that.. wrong! Burn!

Jax scoffs, Static a little less amused.

STATIC

See, that's the thing dawg. We don't need no stinkin' catchphrases.

JAX

Actions speak louder and we've been speaking loud and proud for years! Trailblazers, that's The GPX. We trailblazed this company. We paved the way in the tag division and we left that path open for wannabees like you to follow on along.

JADE

We don't need to follow anybody's path.

STATIC

Puhlease! Without your bro', you'd be picking up welfare checks every week sister.

TYLER

Hey, easy there buddy!

SHAYNE

What's with the hostility here? We're just trying to get an ice here.

TYLER

Maybe if you're so 'real', you should settle this in the ring instead of out here?

That offer prompts some smiles from The GPX as Johnny adjusts his Six Man Tag Team Championship over his shoulder.

STATIC

Sure thing boys.

JAX

And unless your little 'bodyguard' here doubles up as a wrestler, I'm gonna assume you're not after our Six Man Tag straps. So we'll settle this straight up. No Holliganda, just GPX to D*LUX, two to two.

STATIC

If you gots the balls, natch. YAHTZ...

Scotty stops himself in mid old-school catchphrase, shaking his head.

STATIC

...nah, I don't think so.

The GPX stride off, curiously without the ice creams they had been queuing for previously, leaving the flustered HI-YAH Tag Team Champions to watch on.

COLE

What egos on Scotty and Johnny. They think they're God's gift to tag wrestling.

COACH

They've got the titles to back it up, Cole. They also rose above a crappy gimmick to.....

COLE

Not this again. Well, speaking of crappy gimmicks (I keed, Bruce), we've got a new segment this week.

The Scouting Report

With OAOAST talent scout Bill Preston

alexwinter173.jpg

Bill Preston: What’s happening dudes? I’m sure most of you don’t know me so allow myself to introduce. . . myself. I’m Bill S. Preston and I’m the OAOAST talent scout. Each week I’m travelling all over the world looking for the best, the most talented and the most entertaining wrestlers in the hopes of bringing them to the OAOAST.

Bill goes a quick air guitar motion while he laughs.

Bill Preston: It’s a righteous job man and I want to share some of what I’ve seen with you guys, who knows you may soon be seeing someone I scouted on HeldDOWN. After the highlights are over you can go to OAOAST.com and give your vote on whether or not the winner of tonight’s match would make it in the OAOAST

He points to the URL displayed on the screen www.oaoast.com/talentscout/

Bill Preston: This week we’re in Mobile Alabama with the . . . (Bill looks at his hand where he wrote the name of the federation down) Mid-Continental Wrestling Federation. Let’s go to the footage there with your most excellent host - me! What’s happening Bill?

The feed cuts to a tape from the arena in Mobile where Bill is standing next to a guy in his sixties with silvery hair and a long beard.

Bill Preston: Thank you Bill. I’m here with the MCWF’s commissioner Hairy Bob

Hairy Bob: It’s nice to have you here Bill, good that people notice what we do here.

Bill Preston: Totally, totally dude. Now what we’ve got tonight is a chance to see two men in action, one is the MCWF’s biggest stars and the other one is?

Hairy Bob: Well the other one is "Daredevil" Johnny Morgan, he’s new to wrestling in the United States having worked mainly in England until now. But he’s also got a long career as a stuntman behind him and I’ve been told he’s VERY talented

Bill Preston: Excellent! Hopefully his ring actions will speak for themselves tonight

Hairy Bob: Otherwise I’m sure Shanna will speak for him, she’s his agent

Bill Preston: And the guy he’ll be facing is an MCWF mainstay isn’t he?

Hairy Bob: Indeed he is Bill, Mr. Rigor Mortis has a long history with our company, he was on the card on our first night.

Bill Preston: Alright, can you tell the fans out there a bit more about Mr. Rigor Mortis?

Hairy Bob: Certainly. He started out in the MCWF as Jimmy Ca$h, a bored rich kid who decided to get into wrestling because he had nothing else to do. The fans hated him, they wanted to kick his champagne sipping ass from here to the Mason-Dixon line. Then after a few years he suddenly broke down in the ring one day, it came out that he had a terminal illness and had taken up wrestling because it had been a life long dream

Bill Preston: Oh dude

Hairy Bob: Naturally that turned the fan support and he became our biggest face when he won the MCWF Title. Sadly after defending it twice he died.

Bill Preston: Excuse me?

Hairy Bob gives Bill a knowing wink and a not to signal "Kayfabe" after another wink Bill gets it and just goes with the flow.

Hairy Bob: It was sad, really sad. Even sadder when Doc Shango, the Voodoo Chief started to trash him week in and week out - the Dixi Dynamites finally got in his face and challenged him to a cage match, they even let him pick whomever he wanted as a partner. Well the night comes, the cage is set up and the Dixies are waiting for him in the cage. Doc Shango walks out, spouting off incantations and shaking dead chicken legs everywhere and out walks his partner - ZOMBIE CA$H!

Bill Preston: Zombie Ca$h??

Hairy Bob: Yeah, apparently he went to Jimmy’s grave and turned him into a Zombie under his complete control.

Bill Preston: You must have had a riot that night?

Hairy Bob: Oh we did, wrecked the damn place chasing Doc Shango and Ca$h from the building. But we did have the match later on and many more where Doc Shango used his control over Zombie Ca$h to maintain the advantage. Shango held the MCWF title for almost 10 months with the Zombie as his back up.

Bill Preston: And then?

Hairy Bob: Well then he lost control of Ca$h, slowly but surely Jimmy’s true persona started to shine through as he regained control of himself. What started in a cage tag-team match also ended in a cage tag-team match as Ca$h finally broke Doc Shango’s hold over him during a match with the Lumberjacks. The fans went wild, they went even wilder next week when the Zombie cast away Doc Shago’s influence and renamed himself Mr. Rigor Mortis and called himself "the best dressed corpse in the cemetery" and the rest is history.

Bill Preston: Excellent, I can’t wait to see him in action and against someone who we’re told is truly talented. So let’s go to the ring shall we?

The scene cuts to a small arena with maybe 500 people in attendance at the most. Michael Jackson’s "Thriller" is playing over the PA System as Mr. Rigor Mortis and his troupe of "Ghoulie Girls" dance their way to the ring as they get the crowd rocking.

Ring Announcer: Introducing first MCWF’s favourite deceased son MISTER RIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR MORTIS!!!

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

"'Cause This Is Thriller, Thriller Night

And No One's Gonna Save You From The Beast About

Strike

You Know It's Thriller, Thriller Night

You're Fighting For Your Life Inside A Killer, Thriller

Tonight"

The crowd dies down as Mr. Rigor Mortis and his Ghoulie Girls wind down their dance routine. The ring announcer is about to do the next introduction but he’s promptly cut off by a girl wearing a business suit (complete with suggestive short skirt)

Shanna: I am Shanna McKnight and I speak for my client! Now I’m about to bring out a man who’s put his body on the line so many times that he’s lost count, whenever a big time Hollywood movie star has been afraid to do something they called for Johnny Morgan!

The crowd doesn’t quite know what to do, the girl is hot but annoying so they’re torn between cheering for her and booing

Shanna: He’s the personal stunt double for Johnny Depp on all the Pirates of the Caribbean and he has appeared on ABC, NBC, CBS, TNT, USA, CNN, PBS, BBC and many others and you are VERY lucky that he can fit you into his busy schedule here tonight

Alright that’s it annoying now outweighs hot

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Shanna: I give to you, the man without fear, the legendary "DAREDEVIL" JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHNNY MOOOOOOOOORGAN!!

Everyone’s attention turns to the entrance where a large white back lit sheet is suspended in front of the curtains. As the theme to the Pirates of the Caribbean starts up we see the silhouette of a man comes swinging on a rope landing in the middle of the aisle. Moments later Johnny Morgan steps through the sheet after cutting it.

BOOOOOOooo. . . huh?

To say that Johnny Morgan doesn’t look his best is an understatement, he’s unshaven first of all and he’s wearing a pair of dark sunglasses, the kind you wear to hide how bloodshot your eyes are. When he begins to walk it’s obvious that Morgan isn’t quite sober as he staggers a bit as he walks to the ring with his hands raised in the air like he was expecting a cheer, but with a totally deadpan unemotional look on his face, topped off by the fact that he’s got a cigarette hanging from the corner of his mouth giving the distinct impression that Morgan just came home from a 3 day drinking binge.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Shanna: Excuse me Mr. Rigor Mortis!

Shanna approaches the Zombie as Johnny Morgan lumbers around the ring

Shanna: Do you know what an honor it is to be in the same ring as this man? He’s a stunt legend, nothing less than a stunt legend and working with him can only

But she doesn’t get any further than "can only" as Johnny Morgan has crawled into the ring from behind and has rolled Mr. Rigor Mortis up while clearly holding on to his tights.

ONE!!

TWO!!

THREE!!

WHAT THE FUCK? WHAT THE FUCK? WHAT THE FUCK?

Mr. Rigor Mortis sits up, stunned that he was pinned that quickly, outraged that this could happen to HIM. Johnny Morgan on the other hand just rolls to the floor, lights his cigarette once more and then reaches into his baggy pirate pants - WAAAAAAAAAAY into them.

Shanna: Erm - YOUR WINNER JOHNNY MORGAN!!

After announcing the winner Shanna rushes over to try and pry the small bottle of booze that Morgan found in his trunks out of his hands while simultaneously trying to raise her client’s hand in the air.

We’re taken back to Bill Preston in the OAOAST studios where he just stares at the screen in disbelief after having seen the "match"

Bill Preston: Duuuuuuuuuuuuude. . . I guess you can go to oaoast.com now and vote on Johnny Morgan since he won the match (shakes his head) I had 10 bucks on Mr. Rigor Mortis, most heinous.

Bill quickly shakes off his surprise and carries on like a true professional.

Bill Preston: So that’s it from this week, join me again next week where we’ll introduce another hopeful for the OAOAST, and remember please log into oaoast.com and let us know if you think Johnny Morgan has what it takes or not please tell us. . . please? And in conclusion: Party on Dudes!!

*Fade out*

Back live as we're taken outside the arena to the sunny California sky, as The Wildcards are sitting back at their makeshift area, surrounded by their own personal security force. Blank, Cortez and Bloodshed have voluntarily been enjoying the action from outside due to their reservations about entering the arena after the horrific turn their war with Zack Malibu took last week. For now though, they seem content avoiding trouble for once.

Until trouble finds them.

"Yo, Wildcards!"

Bursting through the front doors of the pond, The Hooligans storm over to the makeshift viewing area, quickly finding themselves blocked off by a wall of burly bodyguards, and LAPD.

"5-0 better back their bitch asses up, before I start gettin' ig'nant!" spouts Jamie O'Hara at one of the cops, who peers at the small British bad boy over the rim of his sunglasses.

"Easy J..." snaps Static. "...this is the LAPD, baby! I mean, they're the most powerful police force in the whole country! I mean, they beat on Rodney King, they let OJ kill his wife and then go hit nine holes, and now they're protectin' three punk bitches who broke in to a house and accosted a woman and her newborn daughter. You can't argue with a resume like that!"

The cops do not look impressed, as they inch towards The Hooligans, while the security detail remains behind them. True to their defiant nature, The Hooligans step forward, not worried in the slightest about getting up in the grills of LA's finest. Before The Hooligans can react any further and cause an incident the likes of which the wrestling world could stand to do without, an agitated Bruce Blank pushes security aside and storms over, with Cortez and Bloodshed right behind.

"You got balls, boys. Just couldn't leave well enough alone, coul..."

SLAP~!

O'Hara, ever the instigator, springs up and cracks Blank with a slap before he can get a word out. Blank sneers and rubs his cheek as he stares at O'Hara, who shoves one of the cops right back when he goes to detain him. The cop, having had it with Jamie's attitude, lunges forward, but it's Blank of all people who stops him.

"Let me tell YOU somethin', Blank. This war didn't end when we got the World Six Man Tag Team Titles. Yeah, we've got more stuff on our plate, and we ain't lookin' to be choir boys either...but what you did last week went TOO far. You're lookin' at three guys who made Malibu's life hell without ever crossin' that line. A girl? A BABY GIRL? You three sick sons of bitches made this real personal now, and Malibu's gonna have at ya...but we figured we'd make a courtesy call and give you a little verbal bitchslap of our own. We're not gonna cause a ruckus out here."

"Because you know you'd be on the losin' end." mutters Blank.

Jax steps forward, getting nose to nose with Blank, until Static starts in again.

"Nah, you see Blank, what you did...only one man can make you pay for that. We take you out now...and BELIEVE ME, tossin' a few of these 5-0 types on that fire would be a joy to us...but that won't cure the hate in Zack Malibu's heart. The hate he has for YOU, and for what you did. You crossed his personal boundaries, and now you gotta pay. Us? We'll kick yo' ass for fun any day of the week. This war you got into now...it goes a LOT deeper than that. What you've started...bro, I don't even think you three scumbags are ready for it."

The Hooligans inch back, still staring at The Wildcards, while O'Hara fires a loogie down on the boot of one of the cops, who simply looks at it, then back at the smiling gangsta. The cameras close in on The Wildcards, and eventually Blank's face, as it looks like they've struck a chord. It looks like the big man is worried, and with good reason.

UP NEXT: Tony Brannigan and Gibraltar in action.

Commercial break

Back in the ring we see that Ultimo Villaño X has made his entrance, catching only the last moments of it as the unlucky luchador gets his arm tangled in his cape as he tries to wave to a couple of fans that actually have UVX signs with them tonight.

COACH

Did we ever figure out if he was Mexican or Japanese

COLE

I’m not even sure he knows Coach, I mean he claims he doesn’t know who his real daddy is - how does that feel Coach?

COACH

Well I got to say tha. . . HOW THE HELL WOULD I KNOW!!

COLE

:lol:

The lights in the arena die down the moment "Bloody Murder" kicks which means only one thing.

SAINT ANDREW

I hope you have insurance boy because you’ll need it tonight

COLE

Aw man don’t give him a microphone

Saint Andrew steps into the green-lit aisle with a microphone in hand as the crowd boos the imminent arrival of the monster Gibraltar.

SAINT ANDREW

My young friend you are about to witness something only the unlucky gets to witness - hell on earth, courtesy of my Giant!! Standing a breathtaking 7 foot, 5 inches tall and weighing in at a lethal 503 pounds: GIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIBRALTAAAAAAAAAAR!!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

COACH

This guy is a beast!

COLE

He’s a monster

COACH

Alright so he’s a beast and a monster - he’s a beaster!!

COLE

And he's not too happy after being outsmarted by a woman at Syndicated, but we'll get to that later.

The sight of Gibraltar coming down the aisle towards you is enough to chill the blood of any man and Ultimo Villaño X is certainly no different as he realizes just how bad his odds are. The short masked man just stands there in his corner, looking petrified as the mountain of a man steps over the top rope and into the ring.

COACH

Look at this, X hardly comes up to Gibraltar’s chest, he’s almost TWO WHOLE FEET shorter than the big guy

COLE

I’m surprised this guy didn’t just take off running when he saw who he was facing tonight, he’s got guts

COACH

Or he’s stupid Cole, that’s often been mistaken for bravery.

Gibraltar remains in the middle of the ring as the lights come back to normal and then the bell rings to signal the start of the slaughter, erm, match. The monster doesn’t even move, hell he doesn’t have to as he seems to have already given Ultimo Villaño X a cold sweat as the masked man looks up. . . and up . . . and up.

COACH

This has got to be the biggest mismatch since David against Goliath

COLE

Remember who won that one Coach

COACH

That was a Hardcore match dumbass, Villaño can’t use rocks here!

Villaño X finally gathers up his courage and comes out of the corner where he’s been petrified, he quickly crosses himself while saying a silent prayer before taking the initiative in the match. X knows that the only way to win this is to use his speed and his quickness, in order to test just how quickly Gibraltar reacts UVX runs across the ring and drop kicks the big man in the mid section causing the big man to. . . well kinda just stand there and itch his belly.

COACH

Like a gnat trying to take down an elephant!

Ultimo Villaño doesn’t give up though as he nails yet another drop kick on the exact same spot as before and this time it actually does register with Gibraltar. Spurred on by his success X lands a third drop kick and then a fourth that causes the big man to take half a step back

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!

Figuring that he’s on to something Ultimo Villaño X lands a FIFTH drop kick in succession leaving a red mark on Gibraltar’s stomach from being kicked in the same exact place 5 times.

COLE

Is it possible? Can he do it?

COACH

In a word? No

And Coach is proven to be a prophet only moments later as Gibraltar clenches a fist and then swings his entire arm around in a giant circle striking the masked man across the back

*POW!!*

The impact drops VIllaño like he had been struck by a bag of hammers. Villaño is quick to recover and tries to get out of harms way by climbing through Gibraltar’s legs only to be caught by the monster’s massive hands and then hoisted into the air upside down as Gibraltar holds him by the ankles.

COACH

Ha, ha, ha, ha! Shake him!!

COLE

Oh stop that

COACH

What? Maybe he’s got money in his pocket or something

The masked man struggles against the grip, arms flailing left and right until he accidentally elbows the big man square in the nuts

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHH!!

Even a monster like Gibraltar feels that one, he doesn’t sink to his knees but he does instinctually drop X like a bad habit and then cups his private parts in agony. Villaño gets up, then retreats to the corner where he massages his throat with the taped up index and middle finger on his right hand.

COACH

What the?

COLE

That looks familiar somehow. . . but I can’t put my finger on it.

Whatever Ultimo Villaño X was doing he finishes it quickly and then takes a couple of steps towards Gibraltar, draws in air through is nose and

*FWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSHH!!*

Sprays red "Muta Mist" all over Gibraltar’s. . . chest

COLE

ORIENTAL MIST!! HOLY SHIT!!

COACH

Yeah holy crappy aim Batman

The masked man is simply to short to blow the mist in Gibraltar’s face, something he hadn’t factored into his plans when he brought on the mythical mist. The monster just stares down at him and grins in a very disturbing way as Villaño loses the last of his nerve and runs for the ropes only to be caught by the mask as he’s about to leave the ring.

COACH

I didn’t think he was smart enough to run away, turns out I was wrong

COLE

Fat lot of good it’s doing him though, Gibraltar caught him.

Gibraltar wraps both his hands around the throat of the struggling Ultimo Villaño X and then hoists him high in the air, stretching his arms up to raise X up about 8 feet or so where he holds him

And holds him

And holds him some more as the referee looks on a bit helpless, he can’t check to see if Gibraltar is choking out his opponent or not because he’s much too short

So Gibraltar holds him up there

For a while

Saint Andrew consults his watch, counting down the seconds until he nods to the big man. On cue Gibraltar throws X down in a sort of choke bomb / power bomb move

*BLAM!*

And then casually puts a foot on his chest as he raises both of his massive fists in the air

ONE!!

TWO!!

THREE!!

COLE

He never had a chance

COACH

Nope, not a single one which made it even more fun to watch him struggle

COLE

You’re a sick man Coach you know that?

Cursive’s "Bloody Murder" starts up again as the crowd boos the victorious monster.

ANGLESLAM 2006

LIVE from Miami, Florida

You thought it was hot this week?

Wait until August 27th

Punishment by BIOHAZARD hits and Brock Ausstin makes his way out, getting another positive response.

COLE

And Brock Ausstin ready for action here tonight, getting a nice ovation from the crowd here in Anaheim!

BUFFER

The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Making his way down the aisle, hailing from Victoria, Minnesota, weighing in at 305 pounds...BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROCK AUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!

Brock climbs into the ring, and does the Happy Happy Hoss Dance~!

BUFFER

His opponent, already in the ring, from Boise, Idaho, weighing in at 181 pounds..."DIAMOND" DUSTIN POWERS!

Powers raises his arms in the air, getting little reaction.

COLE

Big size differential here, Powers only stands about 5-8, and only 181 pounds.

*DING DING DING*

COACH

I gotta think Brock's gonna make it quick, but it damn sure won't be painless.

Tie-up, and Powers goes to the eyes!

COACH

Oh, hey!

Powers goes to the ropes, and goes for a clothesline...but bounces right off Brock and falls to the mat! Brock looks down at Powers, then looks out at the crowd, and smiles. Brock picks up Powers, and lifts him in a PRESS SLAM~!

COLE

And Powers high up in the air, it looks like you're going to be right, Coach!

Borck drops Powers throat-first on the top rope! Powers staggers around, and then is turned inside-out with a clothesline!

COACH

BIG shot!

Brock lifts the prone Powers and delivers a belly-to-belly overhead, then lifts him once again for the F-STUNNER-5~!!!!!11111

COACH

Just as I predicted!

...however, Brock hesitates, then drops him down on his back! Brock holds one finger out to the crowd, as if to say "I got a better idea", then picks up his legs and steps through!

COACH

Ohhhh ho ho!

COLE

Obviously Otaku II still on the mind of Brock!

Brock turns Powers over in a SHARPSHOOTER~!, and within seconds, Powers taps!

*DING DING DING*

BUFFER

The winner of the match...BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROCK AUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!

Brock grabs the mic from Buffer.

BROCK

Otaku...I guess you didn't get the message two weeks ago, did you? Well, I hope it's loud and clear to you now, and that message is I want my belt back.

*crowd cheers*

BROCK

You see, I've always had that move stashed in my arsenal...and I just applied it better than you ever have. And at AngleSlam, if you've got the balls to accept my challenge for a rematch...

*BIG pop*

BROCK

Maybe you'll find that out firsthand. Next week, in that Torneo Cibernetica match, will be just a small sample, Otaku...as is this!

Brock turns and smashes the mic over the head of Powers!

COACH

Well, the fans may be warming up to him, but that doesn't mean he's changed!

Brock reaches into his tights, and pulls out another Otaku mask!

COLE

Uh-oh...we saw this a couple weeks ago with Jack Beam!

Brock puts the mask on Powers, then picks him up and press slams him to the floor! He then follows and grabs a garbage can from under the ring! He takes the lid off and smacks it over Powers' head, then grabs the steel steps and sets them up in front of the announcers' table, which he then starts taking apart.

COACH

I'm gettin outta here!

Cole and Coach get up and step away from the table. Brock nails Powers with the can before bringing him up the steps and putting it over his body.

COACH

Time to take out the trash!

Brock grabs around the trash can, and delivers an overhead belly-to-belly, with the trashcan landing right-side up on the announcer's table, breaking it!

COLE

OH MY GOD! Dustin Powers head-first in that trash can!

Powers lays on his back partially inside the can behind the broken table, as Brock yells out to the crowd, then departs the ring area as EMTs rush around him.

COLE

Let's get this guy some help!

COACH

I really hope Otaku's watching. I'm not a big fan of the guy, but I hope he's ready for something like this, because you hate to see this happen. And Brock can and will do it to Otaku if he gets the chance.

COLE

Folks, let's go back to Syndicated one more time. Right now it's Peter Knight and Longdogger Pete in a Pick Your Partner tag team match.

*LOGO WIPE*

----------------------------------------------------------

"OH MY GOD!! INCREDIBLE SUPERSTAR!!"

Baseline by Quarashi blasts over the PA system as Longdogger Pete, dressed in his usual battle gear steps out into the arena alongside his partner for the night, Sydney Sky, who is dressed in black vinyl pants and purple corset top with her trademark combat boots. They get a fairly mixed reaction from the crowd, but it is mostly positive.

BUFFER

LLLadies and gentlemen, the following contest is a "Pick Your Partner" tag team match and it is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, hailing from Miami, Florida and Los Angeles, California respectively, they weigh in at a total combined weight of four hundred and twenty-seven pounds. Please welcome Lllongdogger Pete and Sydneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey Skyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

"YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

JESSE

Oh listen to these fans cheer because her name is the same as their city.

TONY

The Aussies are a proud country, you know that.

JESSE

So if I changed my name to Jesse Melbourne I'd be a national hero?

TONY

We're set for our next contest here on OAOAST Syndicated as the two former SWF stars make their way to the ring. This is Sydney Sky's first OAOAST in-ring appearance, but she's had quite a past with Longdogger that goes all the way back to 2001 when she first broke into the buisness. Unfortunately, she suffered a broken neck in 2002 and hasn't been inside a wrestling ring until tonight.

JESSE

So she's a woman with neck problems? Was Longdogger drunk when he made this pick?

Sky and Pete are in the ring at this point, sharing a high-five as the music fades. The booing begins even before the opening of Metalingus is heard over the sound system. The blue strobes light the entrance of a darkened arena as their opponents walk through the curtain.

BUFFER

And now, their opponents. They weigh in at a total combined weight of SEVEN HUNDRED and SIXTY-SEVEN pounds. Being accompanied to the ring by Saint Andrew, they are the team of Peter Knight and Gillllbrallllltaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrr.

JESSE

Wow, did you hear that Tony? Those two outweigh their opponents by nearly double. Hell, Gibraltar outweighs them BY HIMSELF.

TONY

Hold on, Jesse; remember, the bigger they are, the harder they fall.

JESSE

Yeah and if Gibraltar falls on Sydney Sky we'll need a spatula to scrape her off the mat.

The trio steps into the ring and Knight steps aside so that Andrew can stand in the center of the ring with his protege. The referee orders Andrew out of the ring as the two teams go to their respective corners to talk strategy. Knight slaps Gibraltar on the shoulder and steps out to the apron. In the other corner, Sydney seems to be motioning for Longdogger to step to the apron. As you'd imagine, he's not very happy with the idea.

JESSE

Is she nuts? Gibraltar outweighs her by nearly 400 pounds!

TONY

I have to agree here, partner.

Referee Charles Robinson walks over to them and demands that one of them step to the apron so the match can be started, so Longdogger reluctantly relents and with a few words of encouragement, steps through the ropes. Seeing this, Knight breaks into a wide grin and claps his hands as Robinson calls for the opening bell.

*DING DING*

TONY

And we're underway with Sydney Sky taking on the monster Gibraltar.

The two circle each other, sizing his/her opponent up and waiting for the other to make a move. Gibraltar tries first with a right hand, but Sydney easily dodges it and jogs safely away. She uses her speed some more to evade more Gibraltar strikes, getting in a few kicks to the big man's legs and torsoleaving him frustrated as he angrily slaps the top rope.

JESSE

At least Sydney is using the right strategy here. She is not trying to go toe-to-toe with him and is using her quickness to tire him down and get her shots in when she can.

Longdogger applauds from the apron as Sydney motions for Gibraltar to bring it again. He blindly charges at her, but she steps aside, adding a shove of her own to send him into the corner. Like a bull seeing red, he charges from the corner only to get sidestepped again and sent into the turnbuckles. Howling with rage, he turns and charges again, but Sydney meets him with a spinning wheel kick that stuns him and knocks him off balance back into the turnbuckle. She quickly raises her arm to the crowd (getting a cheer) before follwing him in and peppering him with kicks to the torso and forearms to the upper body (as he's too tall to reach to hit his face). Gibraltar brings his knee up and connects with Sky's ribs to cut off the assault. Gibraltar grabs her wrist and backs her into the ropes, shooting her off, but Sky grabs the top rope as she hits it and puts on the brakes. Gibraltar howls again and charges, but Sky drops down, pulling the rope down with her and letting Gibraltar's momentum carry himself over the top rope and to the floor, landing on his feet next to Saint Andrew.

"YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

TONY

Sydney Sky's not showing much ring rust here at all. She's also showing good ring smarts.

JESSE

But she's getting a 500-pound man VERY upset right now.

Knight hops off the apron and goes to his partner as Sky and Pete bump fists in the corner. Knight pulls Gibraltar's head down and whispers something in his ear. The cameraman tries to get close, but Andrew shoos him away.

TONY

What's going on here?

JESSE

That's a former World Champion taking charge of the situation, Schiavone.

The meeting adjourns and Knight hops back onto into his corner as Gibraltar steps over the top rope back into the ring. Gibraltar tries to get his hands on Sky again, but she once again runs circles around him, getting more shots in and actually getting the big man off his feet with a drop toe hold. Sky once again plays to the crowd as Giblraltar uses the ropes to get to his feet and Knight shouts "This ain't a dance class, babe" from the apron. Gibraltar backs into his corner and Sky is all over him again.

TONY

Uh oh, she better watch it over there.

Sky peppers Gibraltar with more shots and when Knight tries to interfere, he gets a forearm to the face that almost knocks him to the floor. She focuses back on Gibraltar and turns her back on Knight.....which allows Knight to grab her by the ponytail and yank her down to the mat.

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!"

TONY

I knew it!

Sky grabs her head in pain and Gibraltar takes control, hoisting her up by the hair, scooping her up, and slamming her hard down to the mat, Sky yelping in pain after the impact. Knight outstretches his hand and gets the tag from Gibraltar. Knight rushes in and pulls her back up, shoving her into the corner and firing off forearm after forearm to her face, head snapping back violently after each one.

TONY

I don't know how much her neck has healed in four years, but that is a dangerous situation for her to be in right now.

Knight drives his knee into her gut and holds it there, drwing a five count from Robinson which he breaks right before 5....only to bury his knee into her again and hold it for another five count. Longdogger steps through the ropes to protest, drawing over Robinson which allows Knight to shove Sky into his corner and, while Gibraltar wraps his massive arm around her neck, fire off shots to the ribs and face. Longdogger tries to point out the cheating to Robinson, but it is to no vain. Gibraltar releases her as Longdogger steps back out to the apron and she collapses in the corner. Knight pulls her up by the hair and looks at Longdogger.

KNIGHT

No, I don't want this.

Knight shoves Sky towards her corner and points at Longdogger.

KNIGHT

I want him. Tag him.

Longdogger, an incensed look on his face, slaps Sky's hand and steps into the ring. He makes sure she's ok and helps her to the apron before whirling around and walking towards Knight, giving him a piece of his mind as he does so. Knight retorts and they end up forehead to forehead in the middle of the ring.

TONY

Nearly a month of tensions is about to explode here in Melbourne. All we need is a spark.

*SLAP* Knight stings LP's face with an open-hand slap.

JESSE

And I think we just got it!

Longdogger begins breathing deeply, letting his rage go to the boiling point......

*BAM*

Before nailing Knight with a right. Knight answers....and the brawl is on.

"YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

TONY

Here we go!

Knight seems to get the upper hand at first, backing LP towards the corner with repeated punches....but as he hits the turnbuckles, LP grabs Knight by the head and switches positions, firing off right hand after right hand, the blows becoming almost like machine gun shots that leave the former champion crumpled in the corner. Longdogger backs off, the adrenaline surging through his body as he turns back towards Knight, charges......

*BAM*

And drives his knee into Knight's face!

"OHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

Knight grabs his nose in pain in the corner as Gibraltar steps back into the ring....but Syndey Sky is there with a dropkick that knocks him back a step, followed by another. Longdogger comes along to help and they take turns assaulting the 500 pound monster with punches and kicks. Longdogger looks back to see that Knight is getting back to his feet and signals to Sydney to follow him over. They grab Knight by the arms and backs him into the ropes, shooting him off and driving him to the mat with a double team flapjack. They quickly pop back up and link arms, charging towards Gibraltar and crashing into him with a double clothesline that knocks him into the ropes. They back up and nail him with another that sends him toppling over the top and crashing on the floor!

"YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

Turning, they lock arms again and charge towards Knight, crashing into him with another clothesline and sending HIM to the floor. Longdogger and Sky high-five and gesture to the crowd.

"YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

TONY

The former SWFers are clearing house and this Aussie crowd is LOVING it!

JESSE

They're getting too overconfident and that is going to cost them big.

Gibraltar is getting to his feet on the floor and Sydney Sky sees this so she slaps LP on the shoulder and whispers something in his ear. The 'Dogger shakes his head and with a smirk says "No way. You sure?" to which Sky answers with a nod. Longdogger jogs to the ropes right where Gibraltar is getting up and turns his back, nodding to Sydney as she bounces off the ropes to get some momentum.

TONY

What is this?

Syndey charges towards Longdogger, who ducks down as she gets closer. On the outside, Gibraltar has gotten to his feet and turns back towards the ring.......to see Longdogger backdrop Sky over the top rope......

AND INTO GIBRALTAR WITH A SENTON!!

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

TONY

WOW! That's one of the greatest double team moves I've ever seen.

"HOLY SHIT!"

"HOLY SHIT!"

"HOLY SHIT!"

"HOLY SHIT!"

The Melbourne crowd concurs as Longdogger looks over to see if Sydney is ok and gets a thumbs up. Longdogger turns......

TONY

HEY, look out!

*CRACK*.....and gets a steel chair slammed into his skull by Knight in full view of Charles Robinson, who calls for the bell.

*DING DING DING DING DING*

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!"

Ignoring the bell and Robinson's objections, Knight repeatedly slams the chair into the body of Longdogger.

TONY

Just like HeldDOWN two weeks ago.

JESSE

Peter Knight does not care about getting a pin over that man. He wants to end his career.

Robinson tries to get physically involved, but Knight shoves him through the ropes and to the floor. Sydney sees the mugging and tries to get back into the ring, but she is restrained by Gibraltar. Knight slams down the chair and stands over LP's body, cursing him out and slapping the back of his head. Knight looks up.....and draws his thumb across his throat.

TONY

Oh no.

JESSE

I think we're gonna need some help out here in a minute.

Knight pulls LP up by the hair.....and hoists him onto his shoulders.

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!"

Knight parades around the ring with LP on his shoulders before he pauses.....and looks over to the steel chair.

TONY

NO! Not that!

JESSE

Longdogger is about to get the Stephen Joseph special.

Knight kicks the chair over a bit until it is in position, takes a deep breath.........

*CRACK!!*

AND KNIGHTMARES LONGDOGGER PETE INTO THE STEEL CHAIR!!!!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!"

TONY

Oh, we need EMTs out here. If anyone can hear me in the back, we need them out here NOW!

Knight stands over a convulsing 'Dogger as Sky shrieks in terror on the outisde. Gibraltar releases her and she slides into the ring, rolling Pete onto his back and revealing his face to be a bloody mess. She screams for medics as the EMTs and officials sprint into the ring. Knight lets them do their job as he rolls out the floor and slaps Gibraltar on the shoulder as he walks by him.

TONY

Longdogger Pete most certainly has a concussion, if not worse. We have to take a break. We'll be back with more from Melbourne.

The scene fades with the EMTs putting a neck brace on the 'Dogger as a stretcher is prepared.

*LOGO WIPE*

--------------------------------------------------------------

We come back live to the backstage area where a camera is pointed at a monitor that is showing the footage we just saw. It pans to the left to reveal Sydney Sky, a disgusted look on her face as she watches one of her mentors lay unconscious in the ring. Suddenly, we hear someone chuckling off camera, causing Sky to wheel around to come face to face with the source....Peter Knight.

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!"

Knight simply looks down on Sky with a satisfied smirk on his face, letting his feelings be known without words.

Sky does the same, stinging the former World Champion with a hard slap to the face.

"OHHHHH!!"

Knight recoils a bit, putting his hand to his cheek and flexing his jaw. He slowly nods his head and turns back towards Sky.

KNIGHT

What was that, a message from ol' Pete? Shut up, I don't care. In that case, I have a message that I want you to give to him.

Knight grabs her by the hair and pulls back slightly, getting right in her face.

KNIGHT

Tell him that I am finished with him; I think I made my point pretty clear. Tell him if he learned the lesson he should have after Syndicated, he should stay the hell out of my way and out of my affairs. Got it?

Knight releases her and walks off, the camera staying on Sky's poisonous look as we go back to the arena.

COLE

Some people in this company just make me sick. Bruce Blank for what he did last week and now Peter Knight for......huh? Uh oh, speaking of Blank, we'd better go to the back....because Zack Malibu has arrived at the Pond.

Back once again to an exterior shot of The Pond, but things aren't going too swimmingly tonight (get it!?). The Wildcards are still positioned at their makeshift station outside, although that hasn't seemed to have worked as well as they've thought. The Hooligans have already made their feelings clear earlier tonight, and one can only imagine the reaction of everybody inside the building when The Wildcards finally enter it. Security is tight around the three men, and after The Hooligans incident earlier, the security force doesn't seem to be in any mood to mess around.

"BLANK! BLANK YOU SON OF A BITCH!"

That's probably the best news for The Wildcards, because the screaming is heard loud and clear as from out of nowhere...ZACK MALIBU HAS ARRIVED~! He IMMEDIATELY charges the Wildcards area, and Blank, Cortez and Bloodshed all get to their feet and back up, letting security flow in front of them. Malibu is grabbed around the waist by one of the suited security men, and the former World Champion starts hammering the individual on the back, trying to break his grip!

"LET ME GO! HE WENT AFTER MY DAUGHTER! MY FAMILY! YOU LET ME GO!"

Malibu is swinging wildly, catching one cop across the face with a back fist as he tries to snare Malibu's arm in restraint. The security force struggles, but eventually four of them are able to push Malibu back, dragging him up the stairs to The Pond.

"GET OFF OF ME! GET OFF ME NOW!"

Malibu screams and pleads, and as the security is trying to push him into the front door of The Pond, OAOAST roster members flock to the front door, screaming for security to let Malibu go, showing support for Zack! The Hooligans charge right out the front door and start shoving and swinging, getting in the face of anyone who comes near them...and the same cop that took issue with Jamie O'Hara earlier whips out a can of mace, spraying Jamie in the eyes to back him up!

"AAAAGH! MOTHERF...DAMMIT!"

Johnny Jax, now angrier than ever, charges the cop, but Static decides that they need to get O'Hara in. Meanwhile Malibu is fighting to get through the human shields, but eventually is driven inside. Once blocked in, security stands at the front doors to the arena, putting their weight on the one Malibu tries to exit through, doing their best to earn their paycheck for the night.

COLE

Fans...what a scene we've got outside. Zack Malibu is HERE, we've got wrestlers brawling with police...this is NOT a good scene tonight!

COACH

I told you Cole, the shit was gonna hit the fan!

COLE

Zack Malibu, you can hear the desperation in his voice...his family was put in danger due to his rivalry with Blank, and Blank exploited it! He exploited the man's family on national television, just...just to prove a sick point!

COACH

Mikey Cole, there hasn't been a feud on a personal level like this in a long time...maybe ever. Last week was one of the most sickening things The Wildcards have done since their arrival, and it didn't involve barbed wire, or glass, or chains. It was...it was the worst thing they'd ever done, and tonight...I hope to God tonight, straight up, that they pay for it.

Commercial break

BUFFER

The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and under the executive order passed by OAOAST President Axel, both Dan Black and Synth have been barred from ringside.

"He's simply ravishing...OWWWWWW!"

BUFFER

Introducing first, representing Black T...from Hollywood, U.S.A. and weighing 262 pounds...a former Heavyweight and 3-time Tag Team Champion of the woooooorld...TONY BRANNIGAN!

His theme song blaring over the loud speakers, Tony Brannigan swaggers to the ring, hands on hips, ready to rebound from the crushing defeat he and his team sustain at Syndicated. Then an ERUPTION. A veteran of the mat wars, Brannigan is unfazed by the spike in crowd noise. As he rounds the corner to climb the steps onto the apron, LOGAN MANN maneuvers his way through the crowd and knees Tony in the back, sending him crashing into the ringpost similar to how Brannigan did to him one week ago!

COLE

Logan isn't waiting for the bell to ring, Coach, he's taking it right to Tony Brannigan.

COACH

The man who let millions of OAOAST fans around the world down when his team lost to Axel, Drek Stone, Hoff, Gunner Sharps and my baby girl at Syndicated. He's even lucky to still have a job. Axel could've fired his ass, but the boss ain't one to hold grudges or abuse power.

COLE

(scoffs)

Yeah, right. Why do you think he booked Tony and Logan in a match and barred Dan Black and Synth from ringside? To ensure competitive balance?

COACH

Yes.

COLE

No, because they dare stood up to him and his cornies. Now he's hoping they end each other's careers.

Logan whips Tony to the guardrail and clotheslines him into the crowd, suplexing him back over the rail and into the ring. Brannigan stomps Mann on the head and upper back as he slides under the bottom rope, scraping him off the mat and unloading a series of rights to the jaw.

Tony is in the process of removing his dazzling robe when he's caught in the abdomen by a sharpe left jab. BUT THE WASHBOARD ABS FEEL NO PAIN, BABY! Tony shakes it off and rakes the eyes. He doubles Mann over, driving the knee into the gut and again rakes the eyes, using the lace of the boot. Brannigan successfully removes his robe, tossing it out on the apron. He only wishes his next move was as successful, as Logan reverses his Irish whip and sends him up and over courtesy of a backdrop. Mann picks up some steam, repeatedly decking Tony with back elbows. Brannigan rolls onto his knees and begs for mercy, his pleas ignored as Logan kicks him hard in the sternum. He corners Tony and unleashes a barrage of right and left jabs to the jaw and midsection, rattling the OAOAST lifer. Tony taken on a trip across the ring, his face smashed into the turnbuckle. Sent hard into the corner Tony puts the boot up as Logan follows in, knocking the rock star-turned-wrestler back a step.

COLE

Brannigan up to the top. A rarity.

COACH

Tony pulling out all the stops tonight, Mikey. He wants to wash the taste of defeat outta his mouth.

Tony soars through the air, landing on his feet as he clotheslines Logan from behind. In typical Tony Brannigan fashion, he swivels the hips over a fallen Mann to a chorus of boos. Feeding off the hostility from the crowd, Tony delivers a round of power forearms to the back of the neck. After a beautifully executed vertical suplex, Tony hooks the leg and covers Mann for the first pin attempt of the bout.

ONE...

TWO-- KICKOUT!

Brannigan wrings Logan's neck, snapmaring him over and making sure he's seated upright before leaning him forward, spiking the point of the elbow into the spine of the back. Logan is in a helpless state flat on his back. Tony knows that as well, so he drops an elbow...but Logan moves. Second verse same as the first. Brannigan misses again. About ready to blow a gasket Tony Brannigan outsmarts himself, faking an elbow only to drop the knee instead...but Logan is one step ahead and Tony smacks the knee into the mat!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

COLE

He sucked him in again. Brannigan missing 3 straight elbows. Figure 4 coming up!

Logan moonwalks prior to the spinning toehold, giving Tony enough time to think of an escape. He places his foot on Mann's BUTT and kick him forward, Logan's momentum taking him out to the floor and crashing into the guardrail. Tony joins Logan outside, favoring the right knee a bit. And he puts it to test right off the bat, picking Logan up and hotshotting him on the guardrail. Pleased with the outcome Tony drags Logan around the ring and...

* THUD *

...smashes his face into the 10,000 pound steel steps. Scoope and a slam on the arena floor, the pretty mats outside doing little to cushion the blow. In fact, the mats aren't long for this match as Tony lifts a piece up to expose the concrete floor. Brannigan signals for a piledriver, drawing a collective gasp from everyone in the arena.

COLE

No, no, no, no. He's gonna break Logan's neck!

Tony is about ready to elevate Logan in the air when two RIOT COPS show up, threatening to use force if the action doesn't return to the ring! Mentally and physically battered from the match at Syndicated Tony obeys the order. He knows when to pick his fights. Rookie referee John Eastwood unsure how to handle the situation.

COLE

Who the hell are they?

COACH

Riot cops.

COLE

I know that. But what are they doing out here? It's Thursday not Tuesday. I bet this is why Axel barred Dan Black and Synth from ringside. Something smells fishy, damnit!

COLE

Have you been masturbating under the table again? Don't think I haven't noticed.

COLE

Brannigan tosses Mann inside the ring and climbs up to the top, delivering a two-handed judo thrust to the throat!

ONE...

TWO...

THR-- NO!

Logan is placed in a submission dead in the center of the ring. The knee being grinded into the spine of the back while in a reverse chinlock. Tony keeping a close eye on the riot cops, both now facing the entranceway. Having received a decent breather from the hold applied on Mann, Brannigan brings him up to his feet and rams him into the top turnbuckle. Big right hands and shoulder thrusts rock Logan in the corner. Irish whip to the buckle, Logan swinging over the top as Tony charges in and collides with the turnbuckles. Logan knows exactly what to do next. Top rope double-axehandle smash!

ONE...

TWO...

KICKOUT!

Logan falls on top of Tony following a shoulder tackle that would make Ricky Steamboat proud.

ONE...

TWO...

NO!

Spinning back elbow puts Brannigan back on his bum.

ONE...

TWO...

TH-- KICKOUT!

Tony sent off to the ropes. Dropkick...NO. Brannigan swats Mann down like a fly and quickly pulls him up, driving the knee into the gut before giving him a RUDE AWAKENING!

COLE

Oh, a tremendous rally from Logan Mann. But that's gonna do it right there. He won't kickout of the Rude Awakening

ONE...

TWO...

THREE!

NO!!!

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

COLE

He did! He did! He did kickout!

Brannigan can't believe it, complaining of a slow count. He gets up in the rookie referee's face unware that Logan is sneaking up behind him. Mann grabs a handful of tights and rolls Tony up in a school boy, relinquishing the tights once Brannigan's shoulders are flat on the mat because he's no longer a rulebreaker!

ONE...

TWO...

THR-- KICKOUT!

Logan rolls Tony through, bringing him up and then firing him into the ropes. This time Logan connects with his dropkick, knocking Brannigan off his feet. He fires Tony into the ropes again. Brannigan putting on the brakes when he sees Logan set low, enabling him to scissor the head for the Attitude Adjustment Piledriver. Unfortunately, Mann is ready for it and counters with a backdrop. Tony rushes to his feet only to get caught in a front facelock. TWIRLING FINGER OF DEATH~!

PERCUSSION DDT...NO!

Tony drives Logan into the corner, throwing rights and ramming the shoulder into the midsection. Mann is brought out of the corner and shot off to the ropes. Logan floats over the attempted Out of Body Experience spinebuster, spins Tony around...

* KAPOW *...

...WICKED LEFT HOOK~!

"YEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!"

Brannigan is slammed mid-ring. Mann ascending to the top, raising both arms in the air before diving off, dropping both knees down onto the chest of Tony Brannigan!

ONE...

TWO...

THREE-- NO!

* DING DING DING *

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Inexplicably, the riot cops pounce on Logan. While one jabs the baton into the ribs of Mann, the other kicks him in the gut. John Eastwood, the young official just called up from the OAOVW, is no match for the protectively padded enforcers who physically manhandle the youngster, suplexing him overhead to the floor!

COLE

Damn you! There's no reason for this. It's uncalled for, damnit! Go join your peers in that embarrassment of a promotion.

Tony Brannigan picks his fights all right. And what a fight he picks, attacking both riot cops, kicking off one of their helmets to reveal a black ski mask underneath. A struggle ensues as Tony tries to unmask the cop. His attention solely on removing the mask Tony doesn't see the other cop come up from behind and drill the point of the baton into the ribs!

"YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!"

The cavalry arrives. SYNTH and DAN BLACK making their presence felt. The Synthmeister is served a double clothesline straight from hell as he springboards off the top, causing Dan to have second thoughts about entering. No second thoughts about it. Dan stays put on the floor. He only reaches into the ring to pull his partner, Tony Brannigan, to saftey in the corner.

COLE

(pleading)

Dan, please. Put your differences aside and help the Heavenly Rockers. Please!

Black watching with the rest of the viewing audience as the riot cops give a whole new meaning to the term "excessive force," suplexing the Heavenly Rockers all over the place. Every suplex imaginable used. And just like that the two men exit. The masked man retrives his helmet, shooting Dan Black a look afterwards.

COLE

That's gotta be--That's gotta be a message straight from Axel. A taste of what's to come if Black T and the others don't confirm.

COACH

Defiance won't be tolerated, that's for sure.

Dan enters the ring and starts putting the boots to Synth and Logan! Black legdrops the right arm of Synth's, before applying the "HEART OF ICE" CROSSFACE!

COLE

Damnit, Dan! The company needs to band together not destroy each other. No wonder why they call you the "Ice Heart." You a souless son of a bitch! And here comes security. About damn time. Too damn bad they couldn't put the donuts down soon enough and help when those two riot cops went against everything law enforcement stands for and went Rodney King on the Heavenly Rockers' asses.

Black drapes the tag titles over the waists over Synth and Logan, then helps Tony backstage as we go to break.

Quick commercial break

BUFFER

The following contest is scheduled for one fall and it is for the OAOAST 24/7 Championship of the World! At this time, we wish to remind you all, there will be NO refunds!

*GOOOOONG!*

"YYEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

"C'mon man"

"DON'T CALL IT A COMEBACK..."

The familiar sounds of "Mama Said Knock You Out" by LL Cool J bring the crowd to their feet, happy as always to see the fun-loving 24/7 Champion Leon Rodez on his way to the ring. Decked out in silver, the robed Rodez slaps some hands on his way to the ring, not showing too much left-over disappointment from Syndicated.

BUFFER

Introducing first, from Grand Rapids, Michigan. He weighs in tonight at two hundred and twenty pounds. The reigning and defending OAOAST 24/7 Champion... "SILKY SMOOTH"... LLLEEEEEEOOOONN RRRROOOOODDEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZ!!!

"YYEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

COLE

Well, it's that time of the show where we venture into bizarro world. Leon Rodez has already run through The Spock and ZombieSault in these 24/7 Open Challenges and this week, he takes on an import from our friends in Japan, Hi-Gate. And, typically, it's not just any import. The eccentric Chicken Mask Jr., son of the original Chicken Mask, accepted the challenge and showed to the world that he's not chicken!

COACH

Gah!

COLE

Oh lighten up.

Rodez rolls into the ring and disrobes, unconcerned with his challenge tonight.

BUFFER

And, introducing the opponent and challenger. From Cage 74 of Hensgate Farm, Tokyo, Japan. He weighs in tonight, uncooked, at pounds. Representing Hi-Gate Promotions... "THE PRECOCIOUS PRINCE OF POULTRY"... CHICKEN MASK... JJJJJUUUUUUUNNNIIOOOOOOUUUUURRRRRR!!!!

Confusion spreads through the crowd like e-coli (or, is that from cows? I dunno.) as the jovial and rather wacky in it's own right, "Chicken Payback" by The Bees, cues. Leon jigs along to the infectious song as the entrance doors part, to reveal one of the oddest looking creatures in OAOAST history. And that's saying something. The cruiserweight frame is nothing new and the tights, yellow with red tassles down the sides, aren't too outlandish. But the mask is, because basically, it's a chicken mask. Duh. Complete with feathers and the... gross thing on the top of chicken's heads... Chicken Mask Jr. walks to the ring, as somewhere Terry Taylor wonders why he couldn't have gotten a mask in his day. At least that way he wouldn't have been recognised.

COLE

Oh man.

COACH

This is finger lickin' ridiculous!

You'd think Leon would be used to these wacky opponents by now, but still he looks bemused, fighting back laughter as Chicken Mask Jr. rolls into the ring. A quick peck on the canvas finds no feed, so he pulls himself up, chicken walking across the ring and pecking curiously at the 24/7 Championship in Charles Robinson's hands. Creeped out, Robinson snatches the belt away and orders Chicken back to his corner, which he clucks off into.

COLE

So, Leon with another unorthodox opponent here tonight. But from all reports from Japan and I've done my homework on this, this youngster shouldn't be taken lightly. After all, is he really any different from, let's say, any of the Tiger Masks? Or Black Tigers?

COACH

Yes, because he's a CHICKEN!!

Leon, still bemused by this opposition, signals that he's ready to go. No answer from Chicken Mask Jr., but Robinson isn't getting paid by the hour so calls for the bell.

*DINGDINGDING!*

Neither he nor Leon expect the next happening however, as Chicken Mask Jr. flips out and starts to run around the ring like... well, like a headless chicken. Rodez scrambles out of the ring and Robinson follows, as Chicken Mask Jr. continues to squawk around.

COLE

Chicken Mask Jr. is apparantly a battery chicken, so the sound of the ring bell and this unusual amount of open space has understandably odd effects on him.

Leon and Charles stand on the outside, chatting amongst themselves as Chicken Mask Jr. continues his rampage of the ring. But suddenly, The Southern Fried Superstar calms himself down and realises he's in a wrestling match, kicking into semi-human mode. Adjusting his run in mid-circle, Chicken Mask Jr. turns and charges the ropes. Robinson reacts quicker than Leon and dives for cover, as CM Jr. dives through the ropes and wipes out Leon with an unexpected topé!!

"YYEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!"

COLE

See! Underneath that mask, there is an impressive professional wrestler. And it's falls count anywhere, as he goes for the pin on the floor...

Shoulder up!

Pulling Rodez up, Chicken Mask Jr. takes the Champion by top and tails, pitching him back into the ring. Chicken Mask Jr. curiously pecks underneath the ring apron briefly, but comes back out without weaponry and slides back into the ring, to be met with a boot to the gut from Leon on his way up. A forearm backs CM Jr. against the ropes, a second following before Leon hooks a feather covered wristband and whips his opponent across the ring. Back rebounds Chicken Mask Jr., the relatively skinny masked man being easily tilted and whirled around into a backbreaker. A hold of the mask helps Leon to keep the chicken man up though. Hooking on a reverse front facelock, Leon grabs the tights and lifts Chicken Mask Jr. up and over, looking to catch him over the back in backpack position. Chicken Mask Jr. floats over top though, landing behind Leon and pushing him to the ropes. And despite the bad back, as Rodez rebounds, Chicken Mask Jr. is waiting with an impressive standing dropkick!

COLE

Ooh. The talons right into the face!

Chicken Mask Jr. pops back up and does a brief chicken walk, to the semi-delight of the fans. That gives Leon a chance to recover from the dropkick, but as he gets to his feet Chicken Mask Jr. is waiting. CM Jr. wraps on a front facelock and starts pecking at Leon's shoulder blades!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

COLE

That's inhumane!

Eventually Leon grows tired of his upper back being treated like corn and snaps upright, backdropping Chicken Mask Jr. over. The plucky poultry person is up quickly as Leon favours his back, trying to check if he's bleeding at all. Unfortunately, he isn't the freaky kid from The Exorcist and can't rotate his head 360 degrees, so distracting him long enough for CM Jr. to attack from behind. Front facelock on, Chicken Mask Jr. points to the corner with a loud squawk and is met by a mixed reaction from the pro-Leon but also pro-wacky crowd. Chicken Mask Jr. then breaks into a run and climbs the buckles, twisting around with a Tornado DD...NO! Leon throws Chicken Mask Jr. off, the agile 'animal' however managing to land on his feet. Like a headless chicken, Chicken Mask Jr. runs headlong at Rodez as soon as he gets his footing. But Leon manages to sidestep him and swipe out the legs with a drop toehold, sending Chicken Mask Jr. face-first into the middle turnbuckle!

"YYEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!"

COLE

That may turn the tide. Leon needs to get serious here, else he's going to end up with an unexpected and quite embarrassing loss here tonight.

Picking himself up in the corner, the dis-orientated Chicken Mask Jr. turns around, just in time to take some Double Knees to the chest crushing him against the buckles. Chicken Mask Jr. promptly collapses out of the corner and after being dragged across a foot or so, finds himself in a bad position.

LEON

FOUR FIFTY!

"YYEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!"

COLE

Shouldn't that be the Squawk Fifty?

COACH

Groan.

Exiting to the apron, Leon scales the turnbuckles on the outside as the crowd around him rise to their feet. They've seen this plenty of times before from The Silky Smooth One, but it's still damn impressive. Rodez reaches the top quickly and notices the crowd's excitement, so milks it a little longer, asking the crowd if they really want to see 'it'. A mighty cheer tells him they do, so Rodez sets on top and tumbles forward, with the 450...

...AND FINDS ONLY CANVAS!!

"OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

COLE

No! He went for it too soon and again, Chicken Mask Jr. proves to be less of a pushover than the Champion maybe expected!

Another chicken walk from Chicken Mask Jr. earns him some unexpected cheers as he stalks around the 24/7 Champion. Pushing back to his feet, Leon is met by CM Jr., who pecks away at his defences, literally. Leon throws his hands up to protect his face as Chicken Mask Jr. keeps on coming, backing Rodez defensively into a corner. Grabbing the ropes, Chicken Mask Jr. hauls himself up onto the second rope in front of Rodez and waits as the Champion peers nervously from behind his guard...and gets pecked across the nose!

"ONE!"

Peck!

"TWO!"

Peck!

"THREE!"

Peck!

"FOUR!"

Peck!

"FIVE!"

Peck!

"SIX!"

Peck!

"SEVEN!"

Peck!

"EIGHT!"

Peck!

"NINE!"

And a final Peck!

"TEN!"

Chicken Mask Jr. leaps down from the ropes and celebrates with a happy chicken walk. Leon meanwhile still sports the same look of bemusement from earlier as he stumbles from the corner. This certainly wasn't what he expected. Neither is the kick to the back of the head he gets as he nears the centre of the ring, striking him across the external occipital protuberance and knocking him clean out!

"OOHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

COLE

Was that the Chick Kick!?

COACH

It's cringeworthy, so yes, probably.

For some reason Chicken Mask Jr. decides now is the time for another strut, rather than following up on the kick. But eventually he clucks his way back over to Leon, scooping him into his back in a very chicken like way and diving on top with the pinfall attempt...

Kickout!

CHICKEN MASK JR.

BWUUAAAK!?

Chicken Mask Jr. questions the count, but Robinson informs him it was "buawk, buawk, shoulder up" rather than the "buawk, buawk, buawk" CM Jr. is contesting for. The Champion is being given some recovery time however, alerting Chicken Mask Jr. that he's still in a match. Forearms club Rodez down to his knees, setting him up as Chicken Mask Jr. hits the ropes and springs up off the fed knee...

COLE

Shining Gizzard~!

COACH

*slaps head*

...landing a kick to the stomach! Different, but effective. Effective enough for a pinfall attempt...

Kickout!

COLE

I tell you what, I think Leon may have underestimated Chicken Mask Jr. He went for the finishing touches early on expecting him to be a pushover, but this challenger is clearly higher up the pecking order than Leon thought.

COACH

How many more of these do you have?

COLE

I don't know, but I do know this... if Leon doesn't soon mount some offence, this is in danger of becoming a squawkover!

COACH

I miss ZombieSault.

Climbing off the canvas Leon grabs at his gut with both hands, gasping for breath. Suddenly though, he finds one arm ripped away from the gut, as Chicken Mask Jr. creeps up behind and pulls the arm up behind Rodez's back!

COLE

CHICKENWING~! CHICKEN MASK JR. WITH THE DEADLY CHICKENWING!!

Caught in the lethal hold, Rodez flails in panic and fear in search of an escape. Chicken Mask Jr. is trying to add a crossface to the chickenwing to really finish the 24/7 Champion off, but Leon's flailing is making that a tough task and eventually, after spinning and turning Chicken Mask Jr. into a stuppor, Rodez falls to his knees and sends CM Jr. sprawling forward across the middle rope. Favouring the arm, Rodez manages as much of a jig as one arm and an aching sternum will allow before hitting the ropes. Back he shoots, Chicken Mask Jr. still hung throat first over the middle rope as Leon dives in and drives all his weight into the spine!

COLE

Call That Bitch Bojangles...

COACH

...YO~!

COLE

COACH

What? I'm no fan of Rodez, but at least he's come dressed as a human being tonight.

As Chicken Mask Jr. comes off of the ropes Leon affords himself time to chicken strut briefly, before rolling CM Jr. up into a pinning predicament...

No!

Chicken Mask Jr. rolls through to his feet and attempts to beat Leon to the punch, with a kick, right to the gut. But Leon catches the leg and leaves Chicken Mask Jr. hopping around on one leg like...well, a chicken with one leg. Swing and a miss from CM Jr. A second swing and a miss. And a peck and a miss. Rodez seems confused at that one, giving Chicken Mask Jr. time to throw an Enziguri. Rodez ducks though, causing The Southern Fried Superstar to flop face-first into the canvas.

RODEZ

YOU COCK!

"YYEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

COACH

What's with all these lameass puns, did someone give Malibu the pencil!?

COLE

Cock jokes and insider references. Break It Down, Coach.

Not exactly insulted by the insult, because he is indeed a cock, Chicken Mask Jr. climbs up and finds himself trapped in a rear waistlock. Chicken Mask Jr. blocks the attempt at a suplex and performs a standing switch to end up behind Leon. Again Chicken Mask Jr. attempts to lock on the Crossface Chickenwing, but this time Leon is prepared and hoiks CM Jr. up onto his back...

COLE

BANANA HAMMO...

...only for Chicken Mask Jr. to start pecking frantically at Rodez's ear, until he frees himself from backpack position.

COLE

It seems our Japanese friend has done his homework. Leon has been finishing people off with that backpack stunner for the past few weeks and that's the second time Chicken Mask Jr. has escaped those clutches in this match.

Upon landing on his feet Chicken Mask Jr. sets off into the ropes, shooting back with a clothesline attempt. Rodez ducks underneath the flailing wing however, charging the ropes himself and soaring back at Chicken Mask Jr. with a flying forearm! Faster than you can say 'That one was for Terry Taylor, biatch', Leon pops up and does a quick rooster strut rather than go for the cover. He has other ideas, as he pulls Chicken Mask Jr. back up, locking on a 3/4 facelock and pointing to the turnbuckles.

COLE

Start writing that Feedback...

With Chicken Mask Jr. trailing behind, Leon runs to the corner...

...but is denied Feedback THIS, as Chicken Mask Jr. shoves him off, sending him chest first into the buckles!

Incidentally, you can and should still feedback this.

Anyway, the winded 24/7 Champion stumbles back out of the corner and right into the waiting Chicken Mask Jr., who snatches the right arm into a...yeah, you guessed it, a chickenwing. CM Jr. then pulls Rodez down with the left arm pinned down too, into a modified crucifix...

NO!

COLE

Wow, almost!

COACH

You know, having Alix Spezia as the Champion was bad enough, but if we have a Chicken holding our 24/7 Championship, we might as well just pack up and go back to our day jobs right now.

COLE

You have a day job?

Grimacing under his mask and showing some rare humanity, Chicken Mask Jr. wraps on a front facelock to keep Leon controlled. He's a chicken, sure, but he knows his psychology. Rodez fights to his feet despite the pressure being put on his neck by The Precocious Prince Of Poultry and tries to take out the legs, but Chicken Mask Jr. keeps a wide base.

"LE - ON!"

"LE - ON!"

"LE - ON!"

"LE - ON!"

COACH

There we go, a sense of some normality finally.

Hunting for an escape, Leon does grabs a leg and looks to rip it from the carcass. Like Thanksgiving. Only in August. And with chicken. Chicken Mask Jr. wriggles the leg back and lands a knee up into the chest, followed by a second. But The Silky Smooth One is not deterred for too long by these skinny chicken legs and lifts Chicken Mask Jr. up, then guides him down across a knee with an Inverted Atomic Drop!

"YYEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!"

COLE

Right to the giblets!

COACH

And welcome back to cloud cuckoo land.

COLE

Ha! That's the spirit Coach.

COACH

Wha...ah, CRAP!

A clothesline by Leon follows up and sends Chicken Mask Jr. rolling for a reprieve on the outside. Rodez is happy to take his own reprieve in the ring too, having taken the majority of the punishment in the match, though not really 'hurt' as such. He just welcomes the rest. However, that rest may not last much longer, as on the outside Chicken Mask Jr. takes another curious sniff underneath the ring skirt...only this time, he doesn't come out empty handed. Pulling himself up onto the apron, Chicken Mask Jr. clutches in his right hand a non-descript but familiar to anyone who's watched wrestling for any noteable amount of time black bag.

COLE

Hey, hang on just a minute. I know there's No Disqualifications in 24/7 Title matches, but this is stepping over the line! We don't need this!

The crowd begin to catch on and a nervous murmur goes up as Chicken Mask Jr. enters the ring. Referee Charles Robinson pleads with him to dump the bag, but CM Jr. just shrugs him aside and pulls away the tie. Opening up the back, Chicken Mask Jr. then reaches inside and Leon's eyes grow wide as saucers, as he scatters a handful of the contents across the ring canvas, then tips the entire bag, covering the ring canvas with thousands and thousands of...

...CHICKEN FEED!?!

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA?"

COLE

OH, MY~!

COACH

Do you think the SWF is hiring yet?

Shock and fear turns to confusion as Chicken Mask Jr. steps cautiously through the bird seed and approaches Rodez, who quickly has to shake himself back into the world of reality and pop him with a punch to the gut before he can attack. Rodez then grabs Chicken Mask Jr. by the mask and looks to turn him towards the bird seed. Then he realises it's bird seed, pauses, wonders what the hell is going on and gets caught by a knee. Chicken Mask Jr. isn't as confused of course and he drags Leon over, setting him in a standing headscissors and calling for a powerbomb.

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

COLE

Oh no, he's gonna powerbomb him into that razor sharp chicken feed. For the love of all that's holy somebody stop him!!

Reaching down, Chicken Mask Jr. wraps the arms around the waist, giving Leon a quick few pecks to the spine before lifti...NO! Leon blocks. Another lif...NO! Again, Leon is too heavy. Panicking, Chicken Mask Jr. goes with what works and pecks away at the spine again to weaken Rodez up some more before his next try. But this time as CM Jr. tries to hoist the Champion up, Rodez snaps himself upright and backdrops Chicken Mask Jr. overhead...

...sending him plummeting...

...RIGHT INTO THE DEVESTATING PILE OF CHICKEN FEED!!!!!!!!

"OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!"

COLE

OH MAH GAWD!! SOMEBODY CALL 911 AND ASK FOR THE VETERINARIAN~!~!!~!!!

"HOLY CLUCK!"

"HOLY CLUCK!"

"HOLY CLUCK!"

"HOLY CLUCK!"

Chicken Mask Jr. sells the chicken feed like a thousand white hot knives being pierced through his skin, rolling around in the bird seed to the nauseation of referee Charles Robinson. Even Rodez watches on, part disgust and part disbelief on his face, as Chicken Mask Jr. tries desperately to swat the seeds out of his back. Chicken Mask Jr. is clearly in agony. So it's a good job Rodez is there to put him out of his misery.

*SMACK!*

Superkick, right to the jaw, puts Chicken Mask Jr. down and sets up the cover...

3!!

*DINGDINGDING!*

"YYEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!"

And just like that, it's (some would say thankfully) over. Rolling off of Chicken Mask Jr., Rodez brushes some chicken feed from his arm with a grimace and quickly rolls out of the ring to collect his belt. And check himself out of bizarro world ASAP.

BUFFER

Your winner of the match and still the OAOAST 24/7 Champion, LEON RRRRROOOOODDEEEEEZZZZZ!!

"YYEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!"

COLE

Well, that was certainly different. Leon Rodez, still 24/7 Champion. And while we clear those lethal seeds from the ring, let's go to something else.

We cut to the back to find the Wildcards WALKING~! TO THE RING~!

YEAH~!

Commercial break

Back from our final break, and when we return The Wildcards are now in the arena, and more importantly, in the ring. Security continues to surround them, as police officers and bodyguards surround both the outside area of the ring, as well as the three Wildcards inside it. The fans are relentless in their booing and throwing of trash, as the ring looks like a filty city street, stained with soda, beer, and whatever else has been hurled at Bruce, Todd, and Bloodshed.

COLE

Welcome back, fans. As you can see, The Wildcards have entered the arena finally, apparently to "explain their actions" from last week. The OAOAST felt it best to have them enter during a commercial break, as they were able to do so without incident...however there is a man backstage who is not looking for an explanation tonight...he's looking for blood.

Seeing that it's time, Blank leans over the ropes and waves for Michael Buffer to hand him the microphone. Having never been a fan of The Wildcards in the first place, Buffer sits still, defiant of Blank's request. Blank shouts at the famed announcer, calling for the mic again, but Buffer sits still, not giving in to the most hated man in the OAOAST. Now Cortez comes over and starts shouting as well, but Buffer stands up and flips them both off, sitting back down as the crowd roars!

COACH

You tell 'em, Buffer!

Angry, Cortez shoots out of the ring and shoves Buffer down, out of his seat, and grabs the microphone off the timekeepers table, delivering it to his partner. The crowd boos the actions of the "Urban Legend", and continue booing as Blank starts to talk.

BLANK

Now befo...zzzzzzzzzzkpft.

Blank pauses, then taps the microphone. He begins speaking again, but this time, the mic isn't picking up his voice.

COLE

Seems like they're having problems in the truck, and...wait...I'm getting word...Coach, I'm getting word from the truck that production has cut the power in the mic!

COACH

Ha ha!

COLE

Bruce Blank, he targeted Zack's family, and now he's paying the price from Zack's other family...the OAOAST!

Blank throws the mic down in disgust, and starts shouting at the crowd...who quickly come alive when the sight of Zack Malibu storming, and then running down the aisleway is seen!

COLE

ZACK MALIBU IS OUT HERE!

COACH

Ooooooooooooooooooh man.

Malibu charges towards The Wildcards again, and Blank has the gall to put his two hands up and beg off, as security forms a wall again, preventing Zack from getting to The Wildcards. Malibu's face is red, as he is fuming, having to stare at the man who was ballsy enough to enter his home and corner his girlfriend and daughter act like a coward. Without hesistation, Malibu starts pushing cops and bodyguards aside, scattering them around as he tries to get to Bruce Blank!

COLE

He's fighting everyone! He wants Bruce Blank and The Wildcards!

Malibu struggles, but again his tackled by the waist and this time taken to the canvas by security, who pin him to the mat! The Wildcards stand back and let security do their work, as one of the LAPD officers says to hold Zack down, as they plan on handcuffing him. Zack seems to calm down and oblige as he's rolled onto his back, but as they go for his arms, he jolts upward, grabbing the cop by the waist and then shoving him to the canvas, as he's got something in his hand.

ZACK MALIBU HAS JUST STOLEN THE OFFICERS GUN.

COLE

Coach...

COACH

Oh my God.

Malibu spins around and waves the gun, pointing it squarely at The Wildcards. His lip quivering, his body trembling, Malibu extends his arm out, pointing the gun in the direction of one man, and one man only. Bruce Blank. The entire arena is silent, as you could hear a pin drop amdist the chaos everyone is seeing right now. Emotion overtakes Zack, as tears fall from his eyes despite the grim determination in his eyes...the intent on gaining revenge for his family. Blank, for the first time we've ever seen, is white as a ghost as he's looking down the barrel of a gun. Malibu coldly stares at Blank, his demeanor doing all the talking while he keep him at bay. Police and security continue trying to talk Malibu down, not wanting anything irrational, or even fatal, to happen. Malibu slowly steps back, still clutching the gun in his hand, although his arm begins to shake. One of the LAPD comes over to him and slowly lowers his arm, then takes the gun from him, as he's spun around and handcuffed. A sigh of relief is breathed by everyone in attendance, as what could have happened didn't. Malibu is lowered to the canvas and then rolled out under the bottom rope in handcuffs, and led up the aisleway, out of the arena. The fans, the staff...everyone and anyone look on as Zack Malibu, the OAOAST poster boy, the former World Champion, and a father of a newborn babygirl, faces the ultimate in public humilation.

While the men who accosted his family remain free and clear of any wrongdoing.

FADE OUT.

CREDITS:

The Man Behind It All:

KingPK

Writers:

Zack Malibu

Masked Man of Mystery

Bruce Blank

Ed Wood Caulfield

King Cucaracha

KingPK

Tony149

Alfdogg

©2006 OAOAST Entertainment. All Rights Reserved.

Sign in to follow this