TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Oblivious Heel

I Called My Ex-GF A Cunt

Guest Oblivious Heel

I'm tired of cunts pretending to be offended by that word. It's only an excuse, like PMS, to act like a bigger cunt.

Men should rise up and stop being pussies and use the word cunt more often.

Fuck these cunts and their over dramatic sensitivities.

Guest Oblivious Heel
Only people who are bitter they can't get pussy say that. Just so you know.

Typical response from a cunt. Let me guess.... your next reaction was to say I have a little dick?

Guest wildpegasus

Typical response from a cunt. Let me guess.... your next reaction was to say I have a little dick?

Fuck these c*nts and their over dramatic sensitivities.

The irony of Heel's posts are too hard to resist.

Have fun f**king yourself.

Guest Oblivious Heel
Nah. Probably you were going to die a lonely, lonely man. But hey, we can go with yours. Tee hee, tiny dick.

Did I die in a different manner already? :huh:

Guest Oblivious Heel

90% of the board was right. You should be banned, and or, kill yourself.

Nah. Probably you were going to die a lonely, lonely man. But hey, we can go with yours. Tee hee, tiny dick.

Well, I was talking in past tense, as in what I was going to say to you in the past. See, I talk with past tense verbs when I'm talking about the past. That's how it usually works. Nice try though...tiny dick. Tee Hee.

Guest Oblivious Heel

Well, I was talking in past tense, as in what I was going to say to you in the past. See, I talk with past tense verbs when I'm talking about the past. That's how it usually works. Nice try though...tiny dick. Tee Hee.

Ok, har har. I have a tiny dick.

Seriously, why is that word so offensive? Being called an asshole is more disgusting.

A solution everyone is happy with!

Except for the person who's vagina I'm penetrating.

And why is it that females get their panties in a knot whenever the "c" word is used? I would think "twat" is the more offensive term, but I have never gotten bitched at for saying that particular word.

That's totally not in your M.O. Did you have a gimmick overhaul when I wasn't looking or something?

Ok, har har. I have a tiny dick.

Seriously, why is that word so offensive? Being called an asshole is more disgusting.

Well, when most people say cunt, they don't say it in a joking matter like they do with asshole. I'd hit a guy who called me a cunt in a non-joking matter....but I just look for an excuse to hit people.

EDIT: Whoops, almost forgot to say "tiny dick". Oh, well there it is.

Guest Oblivious Heel
I wish I could date you, Oblivious Heel! :: swoon ::

Sorry, but emo is so not sexy.

Guest Princess Leena
Honey, we can't see your body in the picture. But way to have high self esteem!

I have high self-esteem.

It's just that working full-time in a cubicle is bad for your look.

Guest wildpegasus

That's totally not in your M.O. Did you have a gimmick overhaul when I wasn't looking or something?

I wanted to help Oblivious Heel become a better person so I pointed out that he was whining and moaning which is something he was complaiing about girls doing. His "Fuck these c*nts and their over dramatic sensitivities" line perfectly fit himself as that was what he exactly was doing. He was being a c*** and overly sensitive. Since he also said "F**k these c*nts" that gave me an opening to say "Have fun f**king yourself" (kind of surprised he didn't use that line as a comeback) since like I already mentioed he was being a c**t himself.

I was hoping that he would than realise what a jerk he was being and notice the mistake that he had made. He was essentially what he hates most of all at this moment in his life. By than realising this, I hoped he would take the steps to rehab and stop being a c**t. It doesn't look like it's worked so far. Let's just keep our hopes up that he does realise this, rehabs himself and becomes a better person for it.

I also hoped CC would be impressed with me.