TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
TheTomster

ECW in Poplar Bluff, Missouri House Show results

Balls Mahoney def. Rene Dupree

-Alright match up. Rene had a boner throughout the match. Can't remember the finish.

FBI def. O'Reily Nekikrik

-Another nice match. Guido is over. Lots of 'who the f*** are you?' yelps at ONR. FBI wins it with a roll up I think.

CM Punk def. Kevin Thorn w/ Ariel[who was sporting a nice thong]

-Punk is way over and comedic in the ring. They are both great in the ring and Ariel is hot even if she does have a "25 cent titty job" as some idiot in the crowd yelled out. Punk won with a Rock Bottom like move I think.

Kelly beat Francine in a ECW Vixxxen Best Body Contest.

-Kelly was also sporting a nice thong. Francine has a nice body but not so keen on the face. I believe Kelly only won cuz she was wearing a thong. It was great though.

Kelly says a few weeks ago on Sci Fi her boyfriend, Mike Knox, ordered her to never take her clothes off in public again, but this was the show me state, so what the hell? She starts dancing til Knox comes out.

Mike Knox def. Sandman VIA DQ

-Thought this was a bit weird as the ring annoucer said it was a extreme rules match. Sandman had offense and started hitting Knox with the cane.

Test def. Tommy Dreamer

-Missed this match but saw that Test won.

Kurt Angle def. RVD

-Think this match was cut short as RVD took a serious blow to the neck and might be injured. RVD got the loudest pop of the night. He looked great but landed flat on his neck on a german suplex. Angle shortly later made RVD tap out to a Ankle Lock.

Extreme Rules ECW Championship: Big Show def. Sabu

-Nice match. Big Show wins with a chokeslam through a table.

Also saw Dupree on the interstate and we flipped him off.

Crowd chants:

You F***ed Up[At Ring Annoucer, tried to talk but mic wasn't on]

You Can't Wrestle

You Take Steriods

Marijuana[At RVD]

ECW

CM Punk

Thank you Tommy[which I replied to with a WHAT DID I DO???]

USA

RVD

Balls

Sounds like a decent show. Hopefully RVD isn't injured before even getting back on tv.

Guest netslob
Balls Mahoney def. Rene Dupree

-Alright match up. Rene had a boner throughout the match. Can't remember the finish.

Balls is a sexy man.

Francine has a nice body but not so keen on the face. I believe Kelly only won cuz she was wearing a thong.

the term butterface was invented for Francine.

Think this match was cut short as RVD took a serious blow to the neck and might be injured.

that figures.

Guest Memphis25

Balls Mahoney hit the Nutcracker Suite to win.

I was in 5th row and had a great shot when Ariel layed on the ropes with her legs wide open.

Nekikrik tried a wheelbarrow suplex and Tony M swung around for the rollup. Look really nice, was shocked it was a pretty good match.

Punk won with Anaconda Vice, was kinda funny when he was making a cross with his fingers and Thorn would run, ANd punk telling the Ref he tried to bite him.

Kelly Kelly is FUCKIN UNREAL in person. she won because she is FUCKING UNREAL!!! Had nice views during her Catfight with Franny.

Dreamer talked about how Poplar Bluff was the 2nd to last ECW show ever and how the guys knew they werent getting paied but the fans were hot so the busted thier ass for them anyway. and he also said the crowed was the largest since they strated back touring(my guess was 2700+ with hardly any local advertising) and he said they would for sure come back and teased it being TV or maybe a PPV.

Test took the pad off the corner and Tommy hit his head then test hit the big boot and his TKO finisher.

Im not sure how RVD didnt break his neck, it was a sick Brock Lesner looking bump. He was holding his left shoulder and put it in his singlet as sling when he walked to the back, looked maybe a seperated shoulder.

More chants:

She has herpes to Ariel

Welcome Back for RVD

Fuck Ohio for RVD

Pepsi Plunge for Punk

Test sucks Cock

Your a Homo at Rene

Guest Kobe24KGold
Balls Mahoney hit the Nutcracker Suite to win.

I was in 5th row and had a great shot when Ariel layed on the ropes with her legs wide open.

Nekikrik tried a wheelbarrow suplex and Tony M swung around for the rollup. Look really nice, was shocked it was a pretty good match.

Punk won with Anaconda Vice, was kinda funny when he was making a cross with his fingers and Thorn would run, ANd punk telling the Ref he tried to bite him.

Kelly Kelly is FUCKIN UNREAL in person. she won because she is FUCKING UNREAL!!! Had nice views during her Catfight with Franny.

Dreamer talked about how Poplar Bluff was the 2nd to last ECW show ever and how the guys knew they werent getting paied but the fans were hot so the busted thier ass for them anyway. and he also said the crowed was the largest since they strated back touring(my guess was 2700+ with hardly any local advertising) and he said they would for sure come back and teased it being TV or maybe a PPV.

Test took the pad off the corner and Tommy hit his head then test hit the big boot and his TKO finisher.

Im not sure how RVD didnt break his neck, it was a sick Brock Lesner looking bump. He was holding his left shoulder and put it in his singlet as sling when he walked to the back, looked maybe a seperated shoulder.

More chants:

She has herpes to Ariel

Welcome Back for RVD

Fuck Ohio for RVD

Pepsi Plunge for Punk

Test sucks Cock

Your a Homo at Rene

Fuck. RVD is injured?

FUCK. I thought he was used to taking bumps on his neck... Did he forget to do his neck stretches before the match?

Fuckin A

Guest Memphis25

Not bumps like this, the crowd was white hot for the match and after Angle let go on the suplex and he hit his head it was dead silent. Who knows if he is hurt but it was a sick bump.

Guest Kobe24KGold
Not bumps like this, the crowd was white hot for the match and after Angle let go on the suplex and he hit his head it was dead silent. Who knows if he is hurt but it was a sick bump.

I honestly hope not.

If Vince agrees to the separate tapings, ECW, with RVD at full health, may not be a lost cause after all...

Can I ask something, seriously? Up intil I saw "Angle, RVD, Sabu" I wondered how ANYONE could possibly call this a good show. Seriously. Boner-riffic Smackdown! resthold-using "superstars", heatless tag teams, DQ endings (in ECW???), and Test. Please explain...I mean please Ex(treeeeme)plain?

Guest Kobe24KGold
Can I ask something, seriously? Up intil I saw "Angle, RVD, Sabu" I wondered how ANYONE could possibly call this a good show. Seriously. Boner-riffic Smackdown! resthold-using "superstars", heatless tag teams, DQ endings (in ECW???), and Test. Please explain...I mean please Ex(treeeeme)plain?

The crowds are Extreme and always hot, save the times there are joint SD!/ECW tapings.

Guest Memphis25

Close to 3000 loud, LOUD fans it was my 5th ECW show and it was louder than when I saw Mike Awesone lose the ECW belt to Masato Tanaka. Everyone worked pretty hard.

Balls vs. Dupree, Rene had good heat for the france bit and Balls was super over and can work good for a bigman.

FBI vs. O'reily and Neikirk, They beat on Guido for a while and look decent in the ring. They got the hot tag to Tony Mamaluke hit some good cruiserweight moves and was a really nice little match. O'reily looks like WWE guy so im sure he will get on TV soon.

Kevin Thorn vs Punk, CM was over for most people from TV, Had some good back and forth action some comedy and Ariel showing her ass alot. I Like Thorn from his Memphis days and has came along was as a worker since his last TV run.

Extreme Vixen Bikini contest, Francine was over and Kelly is ungodly hot, They show thier ass' then have a Catfight witch Kelly tookdown Francine and roughed her up and she left, kelly wanted to strip and got her top undaone Knox hit the ring witch led to...

Knox vs Sandman, Sandmans music hit places goes apeshit walks around building poping beers in the crowd as normal, Sandman busted out the Heineken-rana, Ends on a DQ when he nails Knox with the singapore cane. hits him about 5 times and runs him to the back Sandmans much hits poses. Nice brawl aside from the DQ.

Tommy Dreamer did a emotional promo calls out Test, give and take match which wasn't a bad match. Test leaves and Dreamer who is over like crazy gets sympathy with the peeps and tells then he loves them and people forget he lost to Test.

RVD vs Angle, Super loud RVD pop, The match was great up until RVD got hurt 6 or 7 mins in, they jumped to the finish were Rob miss 5* and get ankle lock. but Rob who looked out of it couldnt even Jump to the top, he had to climb. RVD was down for a few mins after match medical staff looked at him and he walked off in pain.

Sabu vs Big Show, Chair shots and both men when though tables, Finish was nice, Sabu had Show on table leaning on a table, Sabu hit the ropes and jumped off his chair as Show stood up and caught him and reajusted him and hit the choke slam though the table.

I wanted to shit on the WWECW version before I went since it wasnt going to be what the old ECW was but i was plenty suprised how good of a show it was.

I also hope Angle isn't getting sloppy due to his "issues" and starts injuring people.

That's not a nice thought for ECW.

It has been confirmed that last night was the highest attendence record since the new ECW restarted at 2,600+ people. I hope ECW comes back, for a PPV, as long as tix are still $26 bucks, cuz we don't want our crowd chants bleep'd out!!

But chances are they'll come back on Monday, October 23 because they have a taping in St. Louis the next day.

PWInsider says that his bump was something along the lines of the bump that Benoit dished out to Sabu, you know the one I'm talking about. Angle/Benoit did continue the match though, although the match did get cut short.

HOWEVER, they do say that RVD is perfectly fine, and the only time he might miss is just the next house show or two, just to rest it up just to make sure everything is cool.

Sounds like a damn close call though.

Damn good to hear RVD is alright.

Also damn good to hear that there were that many people there, and that the crowd was alive.

Hopefully with RVD and Angle back, Sabu being pushed toward the main event and CM Punk getting a good start, this new ECW will turn out to be as good as I'd hoped.

PWInsider says that his bump was something along the lines of the bump that Benoit dished out to Sabu, you know the one I'm talking about. Angle/Benoit did continue the match though, although the match did get cut short.

HOWEVER, they do say that RVD is perfectly fine, and the only time he might miss is just the next house show or two, just to rest it up just to make sure everything is cool.

Sounds like a damn close call though.

Man, RVD dodged a bullet there.

Dude...will you quit bitching about the same shit over and over again please. This isn't the old ECW, this is WWE's verison of ECW, GET OVER IT AND MOVE ON!!!!!!!! Shit everytime there's a ECW thread started you go in and bitch about how its not ECW. Its not the old ECW, figure it out!

Through I am confused about Rene Dupree being in ECW and thank God RVD didn't get hurt, those drops are not fun.

Im wondering how many people are going to be at the show Im going to next Monday. All of the floor is sold out. The upper level over the entrance is sold out, but the opposite side must not be open. The other two sides are about half full. Im guessing probably 2000 people maybe..

Oh, and supposedly:

ECW Triple Threat Title Match of RVD vs. Kurt Angle vs Big Show

Tommy Dreamer vs. Test

Sabu vs. Justin Credible

The FBI vs. Nelkir O'Reilly

Al Snow vs. Kevin Thorn

Balls Mahoney vs. Roadkill

Stevie Richards vs. CW Anderson

Extreme Mixed Tag Match between Sandman and Francine and Mike Knoxx and Kelly Kelly

Sounds about right

Guest Memphis25

Tyler wasnt there he would been to busy doing autographs to see the show.

Guest Memphis25

I Seen on WO website Rob Van Dam wrestled in the ECW show in Jackson, TN so he wasnt hurt too bad.

Im wondering how many people are going to be at the show Im going to next Monday. All of the floor is sold out. The upper level over the entrance is sold out, but the opposite side must not be open. The other two sides are about half full. Im guessing probably 2000 people maybe..

Oh, and supposedly:

ECW Triple Threat Title Match of RVD vs. Kurt Angle vs Big Show

Tommy Dreamer vs. Test

Sabu vs. Justin Credible

The FBI vs. Nelkir O'Reilly

Al Snow vs. Kevin Thorn

Balls Mahoney vs. Roadkill

Stevie Richards vs. CW Anderson

Extreme Mixed Tag Match between Sandman and Francine and Mike Knoxx and Kelly Kelly

Sounds about right

The bolded ones could good matches, the rest sound like they could be pretty fun.

Sounds like a pretty good show, dude.

Oh, and Punk making a cross with his fingers, and Thorn backing off and all that is awesome.

I guess Fertig is a some new EXTREME! breed of vampire, he can be seen in mirrors and picked up on film but crosses still affect him.

I demand cross gestures and garlic to be used on tv.

Bluff was a fun show. The Van Dam bump was pretty scary. I don't know if Van Dam didn't tuck his head or if there was too much rotation but he came down straight on the top of his head .

Punk was over but his reaction wasn't as big as I was expecting. But then again,to my knowledge, he's never wrestled in SE Missouri before. Punk making the cross was funny but even funnier was the guy in the crowd with an actual cross and what looked like garlic. Thorn was getting away from Punk's cross and ran right towards the guy in the crowd, saw that and begged off from him too.

I was skeptical of going but I'm glad I did. Wish I had gone to Jackson the next night. From what I've read, the crowd was even more fun for chants.