TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
EVIL~! alkeiper

MLB.tv

I noticed MLB.com is offering their MLB video service for $14.95/month. With two months left, I figured this is a reasonable deal. Does anyone else have this service? The only teams I would lose by blackout are the Yankees, Mets, Phillies and Pirates.

How would you lose the NY teams and the Penn teams?

I have it and it is pretty good. The only draw back is since I have a Mac, I can't watch the games in full screen for some reason.

Blackout rules. It's no biggie because I get the Phils and NYC teams on tv anyway. The only weird one is the Pirates, who are six hours away and not broadcasted in my area.

Guest Princess Leena

I got it free for a year with Verizon a couple years back. It's pretty good. The video options sucked then, but they're supposedly much improved now.

Considering it's you, I'd go for it.

Blackout rules. It's no biggie because I get the Phils and NYC teams on tv anyway. The only weird one is the Pirates, who are six hours away and not broadcasted in my area.

Yeah I know about the blackout rules, I just don't understand how you would get Penn and NY games. They seem far away from eachother.

Guest StylesMark

I used it for a little bit 2 years ago, it was okay.

I prefer MLB Extra Innings.

Yeah I know about the blackout rules, I just don't understand how you would get Penn and NY games. They seem far away from eachother.

I live an equal distance from both cities. In fact, both Yankee Stadium and Citizens Bank Park are exactly 84 miles away.

People who live in the midwest get blacked out from a high amount of teams. The blackout rules are strange in relation to what they consider hometown teams.

I've had MLB.tv for two years and I'd have no problems recommending it. It's always getting better.

This practically paid for itself the first game. The Tigers interviewed Jason Grilli during the fourth inning and his fellow relievers spent the entire time dousing him with soft drinks and otherwise trying to distract him.