TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BUTT

HEY LEENA

Guest Hemme

THATS Leena?!

Despite my small penis & bad attitude, I do believe I would "hit that" as the phrase so goes.

Guest Hemme

THATS Leena?!

It's not like her Av isn't like her picture or anything.

And I should know that how?

Heres a shock, I'm NOT Brookers.

:huh:

Guest Hemme

No, but you suck as much as that twat does.

No, I am awesome, so is she.

You know this.

And Twat?

Dude you're a yank, don't say twat, americans sound weird saying it, that & wanker.

I'm a bit disappointed with this picture. I don't know why, I just am.

No, but you suck as much as that twat does.

No, I am awesome, so is she.

You know this.

And Twat?

Dude you're a yank, don't say twat, americans sound weird saying it, that & wanker.

Shut your cunting mouth, ya filthy bugger. Alright? Bollocks.

THATS Leena?!

It's not like her Av isn't like her picture or anything.

And I should know that how?

I dunno... I figured that shit out like three days after actively posting.

smoking is cool

Guest wildpegasus

I hate cigarettes too. Everywhere I went as a youth I was engulfed with 2nd hand smoke. You'd have to sit in a vehicle and have two seemingly sensible in every other way adults smoking cigarettes on each side of you. It is was in every home I went to. Thankfully, smoking and second hand smoke are not as socially acceptable now so kids don't have to go through as much freaking BS as they did when I was young.

This is one of the bigger worries I have about marijuana becoming legal. It's going to expose more babies and kids to the stuff. It will also give any kid a bad leverage card if they fight with their parents or whoever else about not wanting to be part of 2nd hand smoke. No doubt about it.

I hate cigarettes too. Everywhere I went as a youth I was engulfed with 2nd hand smoke. You'd have to sit in a vehicle and have two seemingly sensible in every other way adults smoking cigarettes on each side of you. It is was in every home I went to. Thankfully, smoking and second hand smoke are not as socially acceptable now so kids don't have to go through as much freaking BS as they did when I was young.

This is one of the bigger worries I have about marijuana becoming legal. It's going to expose more babies and kids to the stuff. It will also give any kid a bad leverage card if they fight with their parents or whoever else about not wanting to be part of 2nd hand smoke. No doubt about it.

Leena's not going to fuck you. So just stop. Aight. Stop.

Guest wildpegasus

Leena's not going to fuck you. So just stop. Aight. Stop.

What on earth does my post have anything to do with Leena screwing me? Please tell me because there's nothing in there that even suggests it's about me wanting Leena to screw Leena. I'm writing on something that I have experienced and am passionate about.

Or are you jealous because you want me to screw you? See, I can twist words around too. Doesn't mean what I write is accurate because of the twisting.

Don't twist my words around. So just stop. Aight. Stop.

Leena said she hated cigs. So you jump out proclaiming your hatred for cigs.

So.... my responce was appropos.

Also appropriate based on your statement of "laying seeds" for future intercourse.

So stop. Aight. Stop.

P.S. Aight's my thing. Don't be losering it up anymore than my band geek ass has already.

Guest netslob

*lights cigarette. blows smoke in wildpegasus' face*

quit yer whinin, ya puss.

Guest Princess Leena

Also appropriate based on your statement of "laying seeds" for future intercourse.

And he ain't talkin' 'bout farmin' implements!

Guest guerillagenius

I hate cigarettes as well. Growing up is seems I've always had someone that smoked and I just don't get it. It has absolutely no appeal to me.

And no I don't want to screw Leena, personally I think she's a little too into herself.

EDIT:Spelling is FUNdamental

Guest wildpegasus
Leena said she hated cigs. So you jump out proclaiming your hatred for cigs.

So stop. Aight. Stop.

P.S. Aight's my thing. Don't be losering it up anymore than my band geek ass has already.

Fair enough but I think you're really jumping to conclusions here. Notice how I didn't come in proclaiming my love for cigarettes.

I have a passionate hatred towards the antics of people who force others to take in their second hand smoke. Especially if they do it around kids who can't stand up for themselves as well as older people can.

Fair enough but I think you're really jumping to conclusions here.

Am I?

Meh.

You mean smoking is bad for you and will keep WP away? Well the side effects can't be that bad then.