TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lt. Al Giardello

Me Vs. WP

Instead of all these people making threads "calling out" WP, there needs to be one big thread where they can all just admit they want to stick their penises in his BUTT. Because it's painfully obvious that they do. I'm looking at you, KingOf9034439563.

I need a pic of him that's a little closer than 25 yards away, like the one in his sig, before I agree to any cornholing.

Guest wildpegasus
When Gimmicks Collide!

Like I have said before I am not a gimmick. My women difficulties are real. I am flattered with your statement however as it is done in a nice, fun way.

I need a pic of him that's a little closer than 25 yards away, like the one in his sig, before I agree to any cornholing.

Like I have said before I do no like anal. I am flattered however.

Guest wildpegasus
You'd better be. Because you'd be the bottom.

Oh no, I'd be taking it at the bottom but I'd go over the top (one of my favourite movies ever) on you and reverse things. Than I'd finish you off in the bottom posistion with the tout de gras -- ie the grand finale than tops everything else. Booyah.

Guest wildpegasus

When Gimmicks Collide!

Like I have said before I am not a gimmick. My women difficulties are real. I am flattered with your statement however as it is done in a nice, fun way.

Uh..sure..whatever.

You honostly don't believe that I've never kissed a girl before? I've never even held hands or danced before either. You think I"m lying about that?

Guest wildpegasus
This account has wildpegasus on ignore. How nice.

Yawn. Do you ever contribute anything to threads?

Good enough anyway. The thread's not about you at all kid so go and try to get yourself over with your one liners somewhere else.

WP, you might be moving to Alberta? If you end up in Lethbridge, i'll totally take you out on the town and I guarantee you that you'd break your eternal sexual dry spell. I'm in both and Death Metal and Black Metal band, and that means a pass to free pussy whenever I want from either gothy Hot Topic Cradle Of Filth fans or coked out waste away chicks who fuck for confirmation of their self worth.

Guest Sigmund Freud
This account has wildpegasus on ignore. How nice.

The Czech Republic's insistance on continuing to poor scorn on a character widely perceived as a joke is diagnostic of someone in need of constant validation for his ideas. Someone with more courage in their conviction would be able to simply ignore a poster and not feel the need to draw attention to it. It is probablt that The Czech Republic feels jealous of the attention that Wild Pegasus gets and wants to both subvert it and steal from it at the same time.

Guest Felonies!
Than I'd finish you off in the bottom posistion with the tout de gras

*Then

*position

The "all of fat"? It's "coup de grace." You're not smart.

Guest Sigmund Freud

*Then

The Czech Republic's insistance on continuing to poor scorn on a character widely perceived as a joke is diagnostic of someone in need of constant validation for his ideas. Someone with more courage in their conviction would be able to simply ignore a poster and not feel the need to draw attention to it. It is probablt that The Czech Republic feels jealous of the attention that Wild Pegasus gets and wants to both subvert it and steal from it at the same time.

Guest wildpegasus

*Then

*position

Tout de gras is a phrase that was used when I was growing up but is not used as much anymore. Its definition is exactly what I said it was kid.

Dr. Freud is right on the mark by the way.

Guest wildpegasus
WP, you might be moving to Alberta? If you end up in Lethbridge, i'll totally take you out on the town and I guarantee you that you'd break your eternal sexual dry spell. I'm in both and Death Metal and Black Metal band, and that means a pass to free pussy whenever I want from either gothy Hot Topic Cradle Of Filth fans or coked out waste away chicks who fuck for confirmation of their self worth.

DEAL.

Are you on MSN messenger? If so, let's talk.

Yeah, I"m going out there as soon as I can get some of my money that's owed to me. As long as I don't job out to social anxiety again which I've done before I'll be going. That'd be the only thing stopping me.

I need work and I need a job. I don't know where I'm going to in Alberta but I think I will see if I can stay with a couple of friends I know there. A lot of my family is out there. One of them is a big, big dog in the oil industry.

I think Calgary is my destination. I hear Edmonton's better for dances in the strip clubs than Calgary is as Calgary is more strict True?

Once again, if you're on MSN messenger -- Let's talk.

Guest wildpegasus
300px-AckbarStanding.jpg

"It's a trap!"

No it isn't. I trust Thumbtack and if I can I'm definitely going to meet up with him in Lethbridge. Can't wait.

When Gimmicks Collide!

If I'm a gimmick, then so is everyone on this forum, Moronisalunatic.

I'm just being my real self, if you don't like it go stick a thumb up your ass.

300px-AckbarStanding.jpg

"It's a trap!"

No it isn't. I trust Thumbtack and if I can I'm definitely going to meet up with him in Lethbridge. Can't wait.

The only satisfactory resolution to that story ends with Thumbtack in the frigid woods of Canada with a shovel, digging a shallow grave.

This is the best thread I've seen in here for a minute.

Someone do the SAGA~! "that ends with Thumbtack in the frigid woods of Canada with a shovel, digging a shallow grave."

And then he spoke of his victim - "gimmicky faggot" Wildpegasus.

"On the 3rd of November, 2006, I wanted to clear up the 'WP problem' - and I did, albeit rather gruesomely. ... I can say I unconsciously imitated an archaic sacrificial rite: first Wildpegasus was cut with a knife, then strangled, and after that buried in the earth."

Did Thumbtack have any regrets? "[E]very passing second a human dies, so there's no need to make a big fuss of this one kill."

"I always had the idea to break the 'taboo' of 'Thou Shalt Not Kill, Wildpegasus was an utterly irritating guy who became a pain in the ass after a while. He has making stupid posts and aggravating everyone, something I couldn't stand any longer. ...

"I say, it simply was a beneficial act for mankind."

Guest wildpegasus
I changed my mind about getting you laid.

Why? I was so pumped up for a day.

Please change your mind.