TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Annabelle

ban the no holds barred folder

holy shit adminmike, what has your nhb folder become? it was dames creation. and creation in the eyes of many classic and influential posters. posters that revolutionized the message boarding game. and now what? a thread of using the offensive "n" word. thats not funny. thats not no holds barred. thats a lazy & unoriginal attempt at comedy. face it. these kids simply cannot live up to the legacy that myself and many others have laid out. we really need more hardcore discussion. so unless that begins to happen again please do all of us a favor & ban the no holds barred folder from the rest of tsm. nuke it. its THAT bad. the only decent person who posts there is leena. and thats because she plays so darn hard to get. that saucy minx.

Guest CWMwasmurdered

Why don't we just ban the use of the word "nigga" and it's variations for awhile? Then there won't be any misunderstandings about it (like what happened to Mr. Rant).

I think everyone sounds like morons with the pretend gangster shit, since most of the people doing it have probably never set foot in a ghetto, and would shit themselves if someone pulled a gun on them.

Speaking of ridding TSM of blacks, how about deleting the "What Films Did You Watch" today thread, since it's a waste of bandwith. Some people attempted to add actual film reviews, but it's cluttered with Blackflagg posting the movie's poster and a rating.

Guest Princess Leena
Speaking of ridding TSM of blacks, how about deleting the "What Films Did You Watch" today thread, since it's a waste of bandwith. Some people attempted to add actual film reviews, but it's cluttered with Blackflagg posting the movie's poster and a rating.

I second that.

The entire thread is useless now.

Guest Vitamin X

Well that would pretty much apply to any "What *. did you *. today?" thread. They're all pretty much worthless, and few serve much of a purpose other than for people to come in and post about something, completely ignore everyone else, and leave. None of these threads generate any kind of discussion and thus, serve no place on the board. Yet, there they are. And people will keep making similar ones.

Guest DRH 502
I think everyone sounds like morons with the pretend gangster shit, since most of the people doing it have probably never set foot in a ghetto, and would shit themselves if someone pulled a gun on them.

I grew up in the Ravenelle section of Charleston, S.C. which was like 80 percent black.

And yes, i've had a gun pulled on me 3 different times in my life. Once was by a "friend" angry I wouldn't sell him any valium (Not to sound like a bad ass but as soon as he pointed it at me I put him in an armbar and made him drop it) the other 2 times it was by a VERY angry mother who's daughter I was fucking. I just laughed cause the girl told me her mom did that sometimes but the gun wasn't loaded.

So yeah...we all ghetto B.

For real, dawg. I ain't trying to act hard 'cause i'm behind a computer screen. I do good to stay sane enough in real life, there ain't no way I could handle holding down a consistant gimmick on the net.

There really are people who come from fucked up upbringings, the ghetto, whatever you wanna call it, that actually know how to use a computer and shit, homie.

It may be shocking but it's true.

Who cares if you lived in a ghetto? Why do people feel that being poor is some kind of noble thing. Just post stuff relevant to the thread because nobody gives a fuck where anyone here grew up or not.

Guest wildpegasus

I grew up in the Ravenelle section of Charleston, S.C. which was like 80 percent black.

And yes, i've had a gun pulled on me 3 different times in my life. Once was by a "friend" angry I wouldn't sell him any valium (Not to sound like a bad ass but as soon as he pointed it at me I put him in an armbar and made him drop it) the other 2 times it was by a VERY angry mother who's daughter I was fucking. I just laughed cause the girl told me her mom did that sometimes but the gun wasn't loaded.

So yeah...we all ghetto B.

What's the point of taking Valium anyway?

I guess they don't want to be accused of acting too white like I have in the past?

Talking like an idiot with zero education, wearing clothes 3 sizes too big (a trait common in 3 year olds that play dress up) and being an overall headache to civilization = African American, I guess.

Who cares if you lived in a ghetto? Why do people feel that being poor is some kind of noble thing. Just post stuff relevant to the thread because nobody gives a fuck where anyone here grew up or not.

That's pretty much waht we were doing, posting relevant shit to the threads. Then all of a sudden I see nigga being used everywhere, and "talking black" as a joke, so everybody that really talks that way started doing it constantly.

I don't think I've derailed any threads with any type of bullshit.

I just wanted to point out that not everyone that grew up poor grew up stupid, too.

I could give a fuck where somebody is from, if you're cool peeps then you're cool peeps.

Guest DRH 502
There's no way DRH is from Ravenel. He can't even spell it, and it's a totally different city that's a good few miles down the coast from Charleston.

Its in the county of Charleston and yes i'm from Ravenel. Excuse me for not spelling it correctly I think actually I lived in a section called Hollywood to be exact. Why the fuck would I feel the need to lie about living in Ravenel??

Guest DRH 502

I went to E.B. Ellington elementary, but I spent my first few years of school going to Harbor View because we lied and said I lived on James (John's???) Island with my grandma. It worked till like first grade when one of my mom's friends called the school and narced on me. Then down to Ellington. It sucked, I went from Harbor View to getting taught in a trailor. Which I guess wasn't so bad. No one was bragging about where they grew up Angle, I was just saying that everyone needs to stop assuming everyone who owns a computer is some fat dork pussy.