TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Annabelle

ban the no holds barred folder

Emo bitch.

there's lots about me you guys don't know. this is my way of avoiding all of that bullshit. carlito is forcing me to deal with these issues. its painful now, but i know i'll thank him for it later.

It's true.

KKKeena

Wow this "Ghetto Invasion" is like an indy fed trying to do the horrid "TSM Gang Warz" storyline for some reason and the results being even more pure and utter shit.

All we need now is for Dames to appear in the thread and Slayer to yell "BUT WHOSE SIDE IS HE ON????"

You both should probably be banned

Well, what other entertainment do we have on the board outside of making EHME go batshit crazy?

Mr Rant in a nutshell

HEY SHOCKING PHOTOS! WHITE PEOPLE ARE SUPERIOR! AREN'T I OFFENSIVE?!?!

Seriously dude, you are trying too hard now.

Guest Vitamin X

This thread will probably be closed soon, so I just wanted to post in it before it was too late.

+1

Why the fuck is all this teddy bear shit allowed to begin with? Even knowing that is a joke, I find all of this beyond retarded and moving to the level of useless bullshit.

Shit like this is why people think smarks/TSM is a joke. Retarded bullshit like everyone wanting to be black. I swear everyone wants to be a "teddy bear" yet nobody wants to be a "teddy bear". The joke stopped being funny a LONG time ago. MrRant needed to be banned along time ago, and not for saying teddy bear, for the fact that he doesn't bring any discussion to the table, just shemale bukkake like bullshit.

I say shitcan the folder and make the people post in discussion threads about merit shit. Why have two..now three folders, of off topic bullshit. GC, NHB, and G&T all doing the same shit.

shitcan the folder and make the people post in discussion threads about merit shit.

I'm not sure what was said here, but I'm pretty sure I don't like it

Guest CWMwasmurdered
Why the fuck is all this teddy bear shit allowed to begin with? Even knowing that is a joke, I find all of this beyond retarded and moving to the level of useless bullshit.

Shit like this is why people think smarks/TSM is a joke. Retarded bullshit like everyone wanting to be black. I swear everyone wants to be a "teddy bear" yet nobody wants to be a "teddy bear". The joke stopped being funny a LONG time ago. MrRant needed to be banned along time ago, and not for saying teddy bear, for the fact that he doesn't bring any discussion to the table, just shemale bukkake like bullshit.

I say shitcan the folder and make the people post in discussion threads about merit shit. Why have two..now three folders, of off topic bullshit. GC, NHB, and G&T all doing the same shit.

I think at least half of your anger is based on NHB being the place where everyone makes fun of your Girlfriend.

General Chat is hardly just off topic stuff. And without G&T where could we test our sigs!!!! Think of the children~

You know, one of the mods could post in these threads and at least act like they give a shit about our complaints.

Guest DRH 502

teddy bear

Just testing to see if the "teddy bear" was intentional or not.

EDIT Nope its a fucking word filter. Well my niggaz we are screwed.