TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
EVIL~! alkeiper

LWIB 8/14-8/20

Guest Princess Leena

Yanks/Sawks forces the rain delayed WTA Montreal final to be shown on tape delay.

I now fucking hate both teams.

Did Joe Morgan just say that the Yankees don't take a lot pitches on purpose? Sure about that Joe? Really? Seems like they walk an awful lot and get that pitch count up.

Did Joe Morgan just say that the Yankees don't take a lot pitches on purpose? Sure about that Joe? Really? Seems like they walk an awful lot and get that pitch count up.

They're obviously more concerned with moving runners along, moron.

Guest NYankees
Cano was safe

Yea and Jeter was called out on a strike 3 which was really ball 3.

Cool, now Morgan's saying Youkillis walking a lot is good..."to an extent."

Of course the ultimate irony with Joe is that when he played he walked a ton and had great stats and then he turns around and bashes the Moneyball philosophy. It's funny and pathetic at the same time

Guest NYankees

This is what happens when Mike Mussina nibbles against a shitty fucking hitter like Doug.

Is it me or has the umpiring for all three games, for both teams, been absolutley batter friendly? It seems like every pitcher who goes out there gets squeezed a ridiculous amount.

Guest NYankees

Nick Green is beyond useless.

I am so glad that Torre had Nick Green playing at third base just so that Arod can dh. Nick green has struck out 2 times on a total of 6 pitches.

Yankees are going to give Schilling another fucking quick inning after Mussina coughed up the lead.

Is it me or has the umpiring for all three games, for both teams, been absolutley batter friendly? It seems like every pitcher who goes out there gets squeezed a ridiculous amount.

I think it's just you. I've seen a lot of strikes that looked like balls. On the other hand, I've seen some balls that got called as strikes. I think it's been pretty typical overall, I haven't really had issues with the umps

Guest NYankees
Hes saved us atleast two possible run costing A-Rod errors tonight, so he breaks even.

I dont know about that. I think I would rather see Arod make his 594th error of the season than see Nick Green strike out like a bitch two times on 6 pitches. A pitcher in the nl makes more contact than him.

Guest NYankees

I am so happy that Mussina pussied out of the game so Villone can give up a homerun to Ortiz.