TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lt. Al Giardello

No Holds Barred (Feedback & Voting)

82 members have voted

1. 1. Keep the NHB (No Holds Barred) Folder?

• Yes
    • No

Right.

Plus, ban EHME, and confine WP to the wrestling folders and you're off to a good start of fixing shit.

I haven't taken any of the racist shit serious, if I did, I would either put the poster on ignore or just leave the board, or if it got too bad, I'd start a thread about it. I wouldn't run and snitch to a mod, though.

If there was serious racism going on, I damn sure wouldn't sit around ignoring it.

Ok, it does not look like the folder is going anywhere, but things do need to be corrected somewhat. I realize some things may be as a joke, but to the receiving end, it may not always come across this way.

I've been saying this for months.

NHB needs a mod. It's seperate from the rest of the board, however if you get rid of it you probably lose a fair bit of traffic. If you have a couple of moderators specifically for the folder who have been around for a while, then the problems fixed.

Guest CWMwasmurdered

Being serious I'd say Angelslayer and/or Alfdogg would be good mods for NHB or just in general. Neither of them spaz out and people either like them (Slayer) or barely notice them (alf).

Guest Vitamin X

I second CWM's recommendation. Slayer would make a good NHB mod, and alf would make a good GTG mod.

I don't think a folder called No Holds Barred should have a mod

well at least not someone SPECIFIC to that folder...but it wouldn't hurt for the mods we do have in place to not just ignore it.

I just like that admin is all: OH NOO DEATH THREATS AND RACISM but no one seemed to care when Leena posted that scat picture.

It's NHB, it shouldn't be modded.

the solution? just start banning people for being tards. who needs a reason. its funner this way. it'll be like communist russia. if stalin believed anyone was a subversive influence, he had them killed. he didn't need any evidence. it was that person's fault for not towing the party line. do that here. and let me be stalin.

Guest Princess Leena

My first scat pic in NHB was wrong, and I apologize.

However, for the WP threads I posted the next two in, I don't care.

Yeah the folder definatly needs a mod. All that shit last week is clear evidence of that. It was fine until all of that bullshit, then it was like a bomb went off. Just get someone who doesn't seem biased and regularly frequents there.

I'd say either ban EHME or at least ban him from that folder. Maybe also the same for WP but just as a temporary situation. RJB isn't that bad outside of NHB, but inside it all he does is post 5 year old internet pics.

So yeah, don't get rid of the board, just the spammers.

I just like that admin is all: OH NOO DEATH THREATS AND RACISM but no one seemed to care when Leena posted that scat picture.

It's NHB, it shouldn't be modded.

Well the phone calls he got were had to do with death threats, so I can understand why he'd be pissed.

I doubt anyone would call over anger due to scat pics.

Guest Oblivious Heel

Who's the pussy that got scared over a message board death threat? He should be beaten.

Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster

Make me mod of NHB. I'll mod the hell out of it.

Guest StylesMark
the solution? just start banning people for being tards. who needs a reason. its funner this way. it'll be like communist russia. if stalin believed anyone was a subversive influence, he had them killed. he didn't need any evidence. it was that person's fault for not towing the party line. do that here. and let me be stalin.