TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lt. Al Giardello

No Holds Barred (Feedback & Voting)

82 members have voted

1. 1. Keep the NHB (No Holds Barred) Folder?

• Yes
    • No

Guest StylesMark

Adminbot, I am addressing YOU in NHB.

If you want, I'll take on your problems.

Now.

Guest wildpegasus
Is this because I told WP I'd kill his ass?

You did?

I only remember Bob Barron threatning to kill me and I think that was outside of the NHB folder.

make wp a mod

I could be mod. I think I've done a fair enough job over at the smarkschoice board. Right now, I have time but in the future I don't know if I'd have enough time to properly mod this place so maybe I better not. I would nominate LOTC for mod if he would want to do it. He's got a sensible head on his shoulders.

I'm not sure if I would do much of anything as mod, but I would see that a particular poster ceases posting here

Guest StylesMark
Adminbot, I am addressing YOU in NHB.

If you want, I'll take on your problems.

Now.

I wish I could see Admin's original post. As it is, I'll make my comments public, and you all can flame away if you wish.

1. Others on the staff have suggested eliminating the Graphics and Testing Folder. This should be done, merging the posts into NHB if necessary.

2. Racism in any form is unacceptable. This includes use of the "n" word, which has gotten entirely out of control the last few months. This is something the mods should take steps on, warning (and banning) posters as situations dictate. Use of such terms outside of NHB should be entirely out of bounds.

3. Obviously posters want to keep NHB. It has its purposes. However, it can not continue entirely without rules. Certain activities, such as threats, scat pictures or what not are unacceptable. I know it's a place for internet feuds but threatening posters, even in fun, should not occur.

We're not looking to clamp down on everyone, just trying to manage some small problems on an otherwise good messageboard.

No doubt. "Got a problem with another poster? Take It Here!"

Wasn't something like that the original tag-line for the folder?

EDIT: How is using the N-Word racist if you're, you know, black or black people are using it with you? This is how my friends are in real life, I figured it would be alright on a message board too.

Also, I haven't seen any actual racism. Some jokes that were made in bad taste, sure. But we're at a PRO WRESTLING message board. Pro Wrestling and Bad Taste go together great.

Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster
Racism in any form is unacceptable. This includes use of the "n" word

?

If we ban EHME and WP, can we also ban Inuyasha aka CronoT aka Cronoyasha? He doesn't post in NHB often, but everytime he does, it's a pain to read.

Oh and this :asshole2: is incredibly stupid.

EDIT: How is using the N-Word racist if you're, you know, black or black people are using it with you? This is how my friends are in real life, I figured it would be alright on a message board too.

Also, I haven't seen any actual racism. Some jokes that were made in bad taste, sure. But we're at a PRO WRESTLING message board. Pro Wrestling and Bad Taste go together great.

Indeed. If this teddy bear here thinks it's ok to call him a teddy bear if we joking, then I think this teddy bear is right.

Are you really asking how a racist term is racist if you're using it in a racist manner simply because you're the race it targets. I'm Puerto Rican, and if I go out in the street and call another Latino a "spic", I don't think he'll chuckle and say "well he's Latino, so it's OK, but if he was White/Black/Asian etc I'd fuck him up".

Czech may die alone and scared if we get rid of it...we don't want that!

Nah, he would just go back to making retarded statements in already bad hip hop threads.

But the jokes are not funny anymore. It is pointless for a bunch of white people saying it all over just becuse its an internet message board. I doubt every black person on the board likes the word being used all the freaking time, I know one that gets annoyed by it.

I couldn't careless about my life being everyone's joke in NHB, fuck it, but right now its nothing more than spam of dipshit threads, racial bullshit, and dumbasses running around like a bunch of Dee Deedees©.