TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lt. Al Giardello

Jackass 2...

Is anyone pumped to see this??

I saw the trailor for it when I saw Clerks 2, and I must say it looks better then 1st.

Don Vito for mayor.

I didn't think Knoxville wanted anything to do with the Jackass brand any more?

IS he involved with it? Or is it the Viva la Bam crew?

Knoxville was in the trailors so I assume he's in, but I'll check...

Yup he's in it.

Wee Man is suppose to be involved aswell.

Guest workratemark

I'm going to see it the first day it comes out. I missed seeing the first one in theaters.

He's not listed on the cast list on IMDB, but if you look him(self) up it says he's involved with it. I vaguely remember an article somewhere saying Rake was the only one not coming back, but I just read it in passing so I may be mistaken.

The 'Rake hates mustard' skit was one of the funnier parts of the last movie, and I think it was a deleted scene as well. I cant wait for this. This has been a pretty good year for movies.

Edit: Speaking of former Jackass cast members, whats going on with Steve-O and Pontius? Are they going to return for another season of Wildboyz, or is the show done? Also, any word if Wildboyz season 3 will ever make it to DVD?

Raab's estranged from the Viva la Bam crew at the moment, so as things stand he wont be in it.

The 'Rake hates mustard' skit was one of the funnier parts of the last movie, and I think it was a deleted scene as well. I cant wait for this. This has been a pretty good year for movies.

Edit: Speaking of former Jackass cast members, whats going on with Steve-O and Pontius? Are they going to return for another season of Wildboyz, or is the show done? Also, any word if Wildboyz season 3 will ever make it to DVD?

It's a deleted scene, but it's one of the best parts. "If there's two things I hate, it's mustard and period blood".

Also, there is an Unrated Version of the first one coming to DVD in a few weeks. The few new scenes that I saw listed though just had stuff like "Poop" and "Pee" in the title, so I don't think I am gonna be replacing my copy.

Im really excited about this, i loved the first one and this one looks much better.

Sucks rakes not in it though, woo dee woo.

I didn't follow Wildboyz too closely, but I think the show is done and Steve-O said they were holding out the season 3 DVD for closer to the Jackass 2 release to capitalize on the newly returned interest. Steve-O has another show coming out on USA called "Camp Steve-O" where he tries to take some lame guys and turn them into manly men like him or something like that.

Jackass is like the shock humor Justice League. I just found out about this today and I am fuckin' psyched. The first was the most fun I've ever had in a theater on opening night.

I'm definetly seeing this one, most likely baked out of my mind. I really regretted not seeing the first one in theatres, as my friends told me people had to leave the theatre they were so disgusted. Some people vomited too.

I'm definetly seeing this one, most likely baked out of my mind. I really regretted not seeing the first one in theatres, as my friends told me people had to leave the theatre they were so disgusted. Some people vomited too.

My sister and I both saw it opening weekend in a real small theater. There were about 30 people in the theater and pretty much everyone alternated between cringing and laughing hysterically. For some reason Knoxville getting KTFO by Butterbean was real popular.

Dirty Sanchez > Jackass.

Drinking fresh Lyposuction fat & blood from your friend's gut > drinking horse semen.

Dirty Sanchez > Jackass.

Drinking fresh Lyposuction fat & blood from your friend's gut > drinking horse semen.

Dirty Sanchez is the drizzling shits. Jackass is leagues above that excuse for a show.

Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster

Yes, it's the exact same show. Dirty Sanchez in England, Team Sanchez in America.

I couldnt get into Dirty Sanchez, found it quite annoying.

Did anyone else read that TNA are involved in Jackass 2?

Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster

Yeah, I read something about it in next week's Impact preview.

TNA teaming up with Jackass: Number 2! How does it involve Chris Sabin, Sonjay Dutt, and Alex Shelley?