TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest StylesMark

TSM seems ready...

I'm not sure what you're talking aboot...

I remember one day where Prince Paul(?) trolled every folder on the board with racist slurs about Dames (perhaps, I'm not sure). When was that? All the posts were deleted fairly quickly. I can't remember his username at the time.

Late 2002.

That's what I'm talking about. I could be wrong, of course, but I thought that was you.

Guest Princess Leena
Erotic smothering, or death smothering?

What's the difference.

They all end the same.

:lol:

if you mean, what i think you mean.

Guest StylesMark

Indeed.

Carnival, you're my Mod. But so is Leena. Please don't ban one another, once my hostile takeover begins...

Guest StylesMark

You're from TEXAS? Banned.

Banky, I'll do what I can. Leena likes to play cat and mouse. But then, she kills the mouse.

Shut up, Slayer.

You want me on your forum, you need me on your forum.

Slayer, Alf and I bought the board 3 months ago. We're letting it go to hell then we're going to bulldoze it and build a mini-mall.

Does Alf get to run the laundromat or the yogurt-shop?

Good point!

Sorry I banned you. :(

S'ok. Can I be the mod of the least used board on the Forum? That would be the "WP's love life" board, wouldn't it? Plus I'm an unemployed layabout at the moment so I can sit here and stare at message boards all day without wasting some conglomerate's valuable resources.

And Dames, don't worry, you will forever remain in the cockles of our heart. Maybe below the cockles. Maybe in the subcockle area. Maybe in the liver, maybe the kidneys, maybe even in the colon, we don't know.

(above material blatantly stolen from Denis Leary. Don't sue me, ok Denis?)

I just read the stickie from admin at the top of the folder........wow. What fagshitters actually made death threats in here? And if every mod on the internet was required to report death threats to the police we wouldn't have an internet anymore so I call bullshit on that one.

I just read the stickie from admin at the top of the folder........wow. What fagshitters actually made death threats in here? And if every mod on the internet was required to report death threats to the police we wouldn't have an internet anymore so I call bullshit on that one.

It's the whole Patriot Act thing. It's taking away our civil rights, ya know.

Let's think guys, there's only one person on this board that's faggot enough to call the admin about a death threat.

Let's think guys, there's only one person on this board that's faggot enough to call the admin about a death threat.

I think there's more then one but perhaps you might elaborate?

Who else would call the admin? Plus, it had to be someone receiving a death threat, so WP makes the most sense.