TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lt. Al Giardello

Top 10 Southern Rap Albums...

I don't see how you can say Master P was bounce rap. P was a gangsta rapper for almost, 80% of the time.

If anything Mystikal was a bounce rapper, and he start bounce rap through him.

My point is that Master P may have been the 1st big thing to come, the point I'm trying to prove is that Cash Money would've blown regardless of No Limit.

Mannie Fresh came with innovative style of beats that was original. Hell fucking Juvenile's "Soulja Rags" CD was GOLD as an underground CD. They were on the come up around the same time P exploded.

400 Degreez had just as much impact in south rap as Ghetto D, and Back That Thang Up was a bigger hit than any one of P's singles. Real talk.

All Master P did was help ruin rap because he paved the way for all the crap simple rap music that comes from the south nowadays, like Young Dro, Young Joc, Mike Jones and all that crap.

Cash Money was considered riding P's coattails at the time, even though it's obviously not that way in hindsight.

Only to mindless fucks.

Even then 400 Degreez sold as much as P's best selling album, and Cash Money sold just as much if not more albums then No Limit.

NOTE: I'm going to be starting with My Top 10 MidWest CD's soon.

Well you can't "prove" that Cash Money would have just as big without Master P, but I think they would have.

Master P throughout his career, is more gangsta rap, but Ghetto D and Da Last Don were half gangsta/bounce. Mystikal was more bounce, but less known.

Well you can't "prove" that Cash Money would have just as big without Master P, but I think they would have.

Master P throughout his career, is more gangsta rap, but Ghetto D and Da Last Don were half gangsta/bounce. Mystikal was more bounce, but less known.

I can agree with this.

I give up on discussing Hip-Hop here until EHME no longer posts.

Grow the fuck up.

You sound like a baby, who crys to his mom because someone has a different opinion then them. Get off my dick for real.