TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
therealworldschampion

Classic college football highlights

See, this is why Alabama is a rival, but one for which I have gobs of respect. Chris Leak could return a kickoff coast-to-coast after sprouting gargoyle wings and flying over the field of play, and I'll still say "Fuck Florida."

That Fiesta Bowl is a weird case, as I couldn't watch it until late in the 4th thanks to work so I couldn't really appreciate the whole game. I wouldn't be shocked to see a rematch for the national title this year.

Guest Princess Leena

I disagree. Willis purposely put on 10-15 lb. for the NFL, which lowered his speed. But, he's definitely a more powerful back. And still shifty enough. The problem is the rest of that dreadful offense, especially the patchwork Offensive Line. Plus, he always seems to get some little injury every freakin' game. And he's completely unhappy in Buffalo.

Guest Princess Leena

Geez, that defensive back did some Rock-like selling for Earl there.

Guest Vitamin X

I don't see how it's so inspirational, either. He got one sack, in one game, in garbage time, in a meaningless game at the end of his eligible season.

I went to Marshall and still live in Huntington. We have had some AWESOME moments here. That 1999 Mac Championship game, the booing at the end when you see the fans walking back up the grass hill at the back of the end zone...well, that is because a guy that was standing on the grass slope slipped and slid to the bottom. A lot of fans so him going toward the field, so they went down there as well. We had four seconds left, and that could have cost us the game. Cops protecting the goalpost while the game was still in effect pepper-sprayed the people rushing the field, and even had to hit some of them with asps because they were getting physical. My seat for the game was third row of that endzone, and everyone in that section got some of the pepper spray. Some were booing the cops for spraying everyone, but most were booing the dumb fans that rushed the field with time on the clock, and the subsequent flag we were given.