Nothing until 24 starts.

Tuesdays

ECW on Sci-Fi

Scrubs, once it starts and assuming it stays on Tuesdays

Wednesdays

South Park

Thurdays

My Name is Earl

The OC (assuming it doesn't get any worse after the first few episodes)

e.r.

Fridays & Saturdays

Nothing

I watched the first episode of Vanished, and it seems like one of those shows that'll be interesting until about the 10th episode when it starts getting too swervy for its own good and stops making sense. I'll follow the show via DVR until it runs its course.

I'm just tired of Rebecca Gayheart, it seems as if she has a new show every season.

How did Gayheart's career ever recover from her running over and killing that kid?

For the people who asked me "well what DO you watch?", truth is, not much. Most TV these days just bores the shit out of me. Even the shows I might get into, like Shield or Lost, I don't watch because I hate trying to jump into a show's plot after it's been on for several seasons already, and trying to figure out what the hell is going on. Yeah, I could go back and watch all the old DVD season collections, but that takes more money and way more time than I'm willing to drop on a show that I might like.

As for what I watch? Well, sadly enough, if it's a wrestling show, I'll watch it. Yeah, even Raw. Other than that... uh... not a whole lot I'm proud of. I love cartoons, or at least comedic ones geared towards adults: Family Guy, South Park, most of the Adult Swim lineup, etc. I'll watch Comedy Central's programs like Daily Show and other similar stuff. And I'm sadly addicted to X-Play. But besides the stuff I named, I'll much rather watch a movie or pop in an old wrestling tape than watch just about anything on TV these days.

Sunday- AFV, Extreme Makeover: home edition...maybe. Mostly just dvr and movies

Monday- Deal or no Deal...that's it. Might check out Vanished, but it looks like it's going to be bad. 24 when it starts in January.

Tuesday- Dancing with the Stars (the gal's show) and SVU.

Wednesday- Dancing with the Stars? It's on two nights? For three hours? Oh god. Nothing else on.

Thursday- My Name Is Earl, The Office. Grey's Anatomy for the lady.

Friday- Movies. Nothing good is ever on on Friday.

Saturday- Same as Friday.

Monday- Deal or no Deal...that's it. Might check out Vanished, but it looks like it's going to be bad. 24 when it starts in January.

Wednesday- Dancing with the Stars? It's on two nights? For three hours? Oh god. Nothing else on.

Never let the bitch get the remote.

I watched the first episode of Vanished, and it seems like one of those shows that'll be interesting until about the 10th episode when it starts getting too swervy for its own good and stops making sense. I'll follow the show via DVR until it runs its course.

I'm just tired of Rebecca Gayheart, it seems as if she has a new show every season.

She was really annoying in the first couple episodes of Dead Like Me's first season.

Extreme Makeover isn't bad...I'm usually online when it's on anyway. I just like seeing the finished houses and making inappropriate comments that make her turn red in the face.

Sunday

Family Guy

American Dad

Wind tunnel with Dave Dispain

Monday

Raw

Tuesday

Shield

ECW

Wednesday

don't know

Thursday

Ultimate Fighter

Impact

Friday

Smackdown

Saturday

Nothing

I haven't watched mainstream tv sitcoms in years

Shows i watch every weekday: Colbert Report, Daily Show, Tucker, Countdown, Jimmy Kimmel, Conan, Tierra de Passonies(sometimes).

Extreme Makeover isn't bad...I'm usually online when it's on anyway. I just like seeing the finished houses and making inappropriate comments that make her turn red in the face.

I hate that show but it is actually one of the shows that is good for people. Much better than "The Swan."

I hate that show but it is actually one of the shows that is good for people. Much better than "The Swan."

Yeah, some of the shows are actually quite uplifting stories. But sometimes it just feels forced.

I know it's not techncially a fall show (it doesn't debut until January), but has anyone heard of this new show Traveler?

I haven't heard much buzz about it yet (although I'd assume that will grow as it gets closer to it's debut), I've got to say that trailer looks amazing. It's definitely going to be on my list of 2006 stuff to watch

I know it's not techncially a fall show (it doesn't debut until January), but has anyone heard of this new show Traveler?

I haven't heard much buzz about it yet (although I'd assume that will grow as it gets closer to it's debut), I've got to say that trailer looks amazing. It's definitely going to be on my list of 2006 stuff to watch

Damn, that does look pretty sweet.

Monday:

8pm - How I Met Your Mother

8:30pm - I'm gonna give "The Class" a chance, then probably turn to Deal or No Deal once I decide it sucks.

9pm - Raw

Tuesday:

8pm - House

9pm - Rockstar until it ends...then I don't know.

10pm - ECW on SciFi

Wednesday:

8pm - Rockstar until it ends...then nothing.

8:30pm - 30 Rock, unless it sucks.

9pm - I don't know, maybe I'll go back to watching Criminal Minds.

Thursday:

8pm - My Name is Earl

8:30 - The Office

9:00 - Deal or No Deal

10:00 - The Ultimate Fighter

11:00 - TNA Impact

Friday:

8pm - Friday Night Smackdown

Saturday:

Whenever - College Football

Sunday:

8:30 - American Dad

9:00 - Family Guy

M-F:

7pm - Scrubs

7:30 - Scrubs

M-Th:

11pm - Daily Show

11:30 - Colbert Report

...I'd watch Arrested Development on G4, but I have the first two seasons on DVD already and will pick up the third in due time.

Come January, new Scrubs and Idol will be worked into the schedule. I've discovered the last two seasons that I'm far too ingrained in my weekly watching of Raw to keep up with 24. :(

Scrubs reruns are going to start on Comedy Central in a few weeks (September 18th, to be exact), so I'll add that to my list.

I hadn't read anything about Day Break (staring Taye Diggs) but I just saw a preview about it:

“Day Break,” ABC (Nov. 15): Taye Diggs (“Kevin Hill”) stars in a show he insists is not a TV version of “Groundhog Day.” Still, the comparisons are understandable, because Diggs plays a man who goes from cop to accused killer all in a day, and he must relive that very bad day until he figures out who has framed him. Come on, Taye, not even a cameo for Bill Murray?

--

Sounds interesting but I dont see it lasting very long.

Vanished

My first new show to fall out of favor with me. I gave it two weeks and I wasn't interested anymore as the constant swerves and awkward direction wasn't appealing. A complete lack of likable characters also hurt the show.

Justice

Despite just one episode, I think will earn a regular spot on the DVR. I don't think the pilot was all that strong but I see some potential down the line.

Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster
'Til Death was pretty okay. The other new FOX sitcom Happy Hour that was on afterwards wasn't as good.

I liked Standoff. So far, FOX is 2 for 3 with the new dramas.

I had a feeling Standoff would be good. Ron Livingstone is just awesome. And that ending was pretty sweet, no sappy bull to make it all better. No "I always hated you and now I love you" ending, but the perfect "I always hated you cause I didn't want you spawn boy" ending.

I'm still waiting on Shark. Although before it even airs it has too many holes which doesn't fill me with much hope. I enjoyed the season debut of BONES but the diner isn't the same as the restraunt from season 1. There was a better atmosphere while the diner just feels ho hum. Two episodes in and I think it's doing pretty well for a second season.

Sunday

Amazing Race

Sunday Night Football

Monday

How I Met Your Mother

Monday Night Football

Tuesday

--

Wednesday

--

Thursday

Senators hockey

When no hockey:

The Office

My Name Is Earl

CSI

Friday

Las Vegas

Saturday

College Football

I just saw the pilot to Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip. It was fantastic.

The pilot is available on Netflix to rent, and it's also on Youtube (legally, as part of promotion by NBC) apparently.

Classic Aaron Sorkin. It completely channels West Wing S1-4 and Sports Night.

With tonight starting the premiere week off, I figured I'd bump this so people could share their thoughts on the new shows.

New shows debuting tonight are

The Class

CBS, 8:00 et

Studio 60 On The Sunset Strip

NBC, 10:00 et

As for the rest of the week

Tuesday

Smith

CBS, 10:00 et

Wednesday

Jericho

CBS 8:00 et

Kidnapped

NBC 10:00 et

Thursday

Shark

CBS 10:00 et

Six Degrees

ABC 10:00 et

Friday

None

Sunday

Brothers & Sisters

ABC 10:00 et

I'm looking forward to seeing "The Class" tonight. It kinda gives me a "Friends" feel with their characters. Hopefully it won't be a complete ripoff of "Friends" like sitcoms have been trying to do the last couple of years. I also just got a DVR so now I can finally catch the shows that everyone seems to love like "The Office".