TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Art Sandusky

Gang Wars v2.0

I'll nominate, but that was a given.

Edit: That was for the draft, not for a captain.

Guest Princess Leena
I for one want no part of this.

This thread needs to catch up with the times and be shown in HD!

Team(cantshutthefuckupabout)HD

You guys are egging me on.

I almost think there needs to be some kind of Mole team vs Marvin team for HD King of TSM. At least, an undercard one-on-one. Loser is reduced to a coax-run VCR the rest of his life. I won't take sides, you both helped me out.

I almost think there needs to be some kind of Mole team vs Marvin team for HD King of TSM. At least, an undercard one-on-one. Loser is reduced to a coax-run VCR the rest of his life. I won't take sides, you both helped me out.

Mole actually came into the HD thread and asked what kind of tv to buy. Ironically he bought the same model tv as I have, but anyway..

Now he thinks hes MR HD of TSM cause he thinks HD-DVD is all great and wonderful and yet without me and my knowledge given out in that thread, I dont know if he'd know an HDMI Cable from a DVI cable..

Mole actually came into the HD thread and asked what kind of tv to buy. Ironically he bought the same model tv as I have, but anyway..

Now he thinks hes MR HD of TSM cause he thinks HD-DVD is all great and wonderful and yet without me and my knowledge given out in that thread, I dont know if he'd know an HDMI Cable from a DVI cable..

Marvin so needs to be in the gang wars. He's bringing it hardcore already!

The Czech Republic: XxXx

Princess Leena: XxXx

Slayer: XxXxXx

StylesMark: XxX

wildpegasus: XxXx

Returning captains:

Zack Malibu

Art Sandusky

If WP wants to be in this, he can be. He'll also have EHME as an automatic team member. WP's the one we don't let into the draft, like Anglesault last time. Besides, he'll draft people from the wrestling folders or something who have no idea any of this is going on. Worse still, he'd draft Admin so he could "have the guy who calls all the shots! :)"

The Czech Republic and Princess Leena are in, so there are two spots remaining. Slayer hasn't said if he's in on this or not.

FORGET EVERYTHING YOU READ 'CAUSE I GOTS SOME BREAKING NEWZ~: Slayer and The Czech Republic have reached a co-captain agreement. Draft declaration thread with final results of this coming up.

So the teams so far are:

Team GheyGlow '06

Team Malibu

Team SlayerCzech

Team Leena; and

Team Pegasaus.

I think that's fair. 5 teams.

So the teams so far are:

Team GheyGlow '06

Team Malibu

Team SlayerCzech

Team Leena; and

Team Pegasaus.

I think that's fair. 5 teams.

We're doing six total, unless people are that insistent about there being five teams only.

Six is fine, I just assumed we had all bases covered with those five. Maybe we need Team TeddyBear or some other stupid fad to give FroGG a place to go.

If WP wants to be in this, he can be. He'll also have EHME as an automatic team member. WP's the one we don't let into the draft, like Anglesault last time. Besides, he'll draft people from the wrestling folders or something who have no idea any of this is going on. Worse still, he'd draft Admin so he could "have the guy who calls all the shots! :)"

You do realise that letting WP in on the draft will be far more amusing than anything you could do.