TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
franchise632

Loose Change

I would imagine this has been discussed somewhere else on here but I didn't see it. I was curious what everyone else thinks of this or if you have seen it. I would imagine there are some small things that are wrong but the overall amount of evidence that is shown at the very least makes one have to question the governments offical story on the whole situation. Im not one to flat out say that it was a giant government planned attack but I don't see how it could have gone down the way we all have been lead to believe. Thoughts anyone?

I would imagine this has been discussed somewhere else on here but I didn't see it. I was curious what everyone else thinks of this or if you have seen it. I would imagine there are some small things that are wrong but the overall amount of evidence that is shown at the very least makes one have to question the governments offical story on the whole situation. Im not one to flat out say that it was a giant government planned attack but I don't see how it could have gone down the way we all have been lead to believe. Thoughts anyone?

Oh gosh...do a search for the "Loose Change: 2nd Edition" thread, right in this forum.

I've already stated my opinion on the "documentary" itself, as well as anyone who thinks 9/11/01 was a US government conspiracy.

Damnit, not again....